Jump to content
AjeetSingh2019

Don't you think the US-china trade cold war is increasingly becoming hotter ?

Recommended Posts

What begun as a trade war against china by the angry frustrated US is increasinly becoming scarier and taking on a more miliaristic tone over south china sea and taiwan .

This can't possibly end well for the world.

what do you guys think 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
4 minutes ago, puzzled said:

China gnna start invading the world 

already buying up real estate everywhere, and enslaving via loans , Modi will be trampled down if he tries mouthing off again like last year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's all tied into the ongoing Chinese expansion into Africa, and the 5G network rollout across certain western countries of which Huawei (the smartphone manufacturer), a Chinese company that is rumoured to be a front organisation for intelligence gathering, is heading operations. The U.S. has tied itself up in the Middle East, spreading democracy (😁), therefore the Chinese are making the most of the situation. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they own so much in London, Pakistan will soon be invaded, the pakis are falling into a "friendship" trap, they already own a lot of businesses in Pakistan, after Pakistan India will be nxt .  murtis of Hindu devis and devte are already being made in china lol

Chinese are after global domination.  The west is going down the UK has become a joke. I think the Middle East will collapse too. war between the american backed Saudis and the Iranians will probably happen very soon, its only a matter of time. 

The tension is building up real fast in the world!  its only a matter of time     then   boom  

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, puzzled said:

they own so much in London, Pakistan will soon be invaded, the pakis are falling into a "friendship" trap, they already own a lot of businesses in Pakistan, after Pakistan India will be nxt .  murtis of Hindu devis and devte are already being made in china lol

Chinese are after global domination.  The west is going down the UK has become a joke. I think the Middle East will collapse too. war between the american backed Saudis and the Iranians will probably happen very soon, its only a matter of time. 

The tension is building up real fast in the world!  its only a matter of time     then   boom  

apney Santan neh keha Chine ne Hamla karni karna , just a matter of when and at that time all dharam utte hamla hoga , much like chotta ghaulghara Gurdwarey and dharamshaley will be attacked to get hold of Saroops especially purataan ones to destroy them . People need to start moving our itihaasic saroops, pothian and writings away from this and people need to get bani Kant .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's all tied into the ongoing Chinese expansion into Africa, and the 5G network rollout across certain western countries of which Huawei (the smartphone manufacturer), a Chinese company that is rumoured to be a front organisation for intelligence gathering, is heading operations. The U.S. has tied itself up in the Middle East, spreading democracy (😁), therefore the Chinese are making the most of the situation. 

Have read about 5Gs ability to manipulate people's emotional/mental state  i.e. weapon of mass manipulation . latest weaponary is using naad to alter brain function to induce rage/fear/confusion/compliance  on both sides of the curtain.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Prabh108 said:

By far the most vicious worthless tribe is ODE aka Somalian 

nah it's the one where you hail from bro

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

Have read about 5Gs ability to manipulate people's emotional/mental state  i.e. weapon of mass manipulation . latest weaponary is using naad to alter brain function to induce rage/fear/confusion/compliance  on both sides of the curtain.

Hanji, I came across the questionable affects of the 5G frequency a few days ago. If true, it doesn't bode well for civilians. I'm wondering whether WiFi may have similar albeit milder properties. It's verging on tinfoil topi territory, but I wouldn't put anything past these sickos in power. Would a dastaar dampen such signals and frequencies? 🤔

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have heard about 5G frequency creating problems as well.

David Icke also mentioned something similar.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I have heard about 5G frequency creating problems as well.

David Icke also mentioned something similar.

Took him to be a nutter, but he's been discussing issues that are happening now that he called 15 or so years ago. Of course, those predictions aren't rooted in clairvoyance or the supernatural; it's all about identifying social patterns and trends once it becomes apparent what the overall objective happens to be. I can't say I quite agree with his demonic lizards theory, though. 😁

Edited by MisterrSingh
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Hanji, I came across the questionable affects of the 5G frequency a few days ago. If true, it doesn't bode well for civilians. I'm wondering whether WiFi may have similar albeit milder properties. It's verging on tinfoil topi territory, but I wouldn't put anything past these sickos in power. Would a dastaar dampen such signals and frequencies? 🤔

they demostrated manipulation of memory/recall  by emf on BBC  programme with Dr Mike mosley , not hard to imagine building it into phones , they already penetrate the skull with radiowaves during operation. Russians have developed sound weapons which can liquify innards.

 

If you managed to find the frequency for the frontal lobes you can induce rage, mania, violence easily

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yh if heard stories of how some Sants had predicted China's invasion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you guys seen what the Chinese are doing with the Muslims? They have actualy built concentration camps to lock up 100 000s of Muslims and are making them repeat pro China slogans and anti religion slogans for hours and hours. 100 000s of muslims are locked in these camps and are not allowed to leave. They basically getting hypnotized 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×

Important Information

Terms of Use