Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

West Midlands Police = enemy of the Sikh nation

Guest Lucky Luciano
On 7/12/2019 at 5:59 AM, Dsinghdp said:

West Midlands is like the greater area of Los Angeles.

That's the most dumbest thing i've ever heard.  and yes, I've lived in Handsworth, Manchester and Los Angeles. There is no such thing as the "greater area" 

The violence and ghetto 'look' in Handsworth wasn't even 50% of what people in "moss side", Manchester dealt with. On that note, Brixton was way more violent when I lived there (90's)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

So, the police department comes under the Mayor office? Does the police head choosen by public vote? (like sheriffs in our country). Are they elected or selected? I am thinking maybe UK sikhs need to work or put pressure on the top level rather than wasting time with the police department for years. 

On 7/14/2019 at 7:18 AM, Guest Lucky Luciano said:

That's the most dumbest thing i've ever heard.  and yes, I've lived in Handsworth, Manchester and Los Angeles. There is no such thing as the "greater area" 

The violence and ghetto 'look' in Handsworth wasn't even 50% of what people in "moss side", Manchester dealt with. On that note, Brixton was way more violent when I lived there (90's)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Los_Angeles

On 7/12/2019 at 9:36 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

Have you ever been to L.A?

I haven’t been to America but would like to go.

4 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

I haven’t been to America but would like to go.

You should. Travelling is good for broadening your horizons. 

31 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

I lived there too (as a student ) for a while in the 90s. Yes, violence was there (I remember seeing a drive by victim dead outside a shop there), but I think the violence was also exaggerated by the media at the time, trying to demonise the area.

16 hours ago, S1ngh said:

So, the police department comes under the Mayor office? Does the police head choosen by public vote? (like sheriffs in our country). Are they elected or selected? I am thinking maybe UK sikhs need to work or put pressure on the top level rather than wasting time with the police department for years. 

It's very likely orders from top down  is what is making them behave like this. 

Edited by dallysingh101

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• came across this by accident recently. the altercations sound similar albeit in different circumstances. basically my point is whitey wudnt dare do this wiv blacky cuz theyre scared of em. but they like to think they take on browny i.e. singhs n win. they c em as weak n a soft touch. sadly its true in most cases. too many singhs r no longer men anymore. tht includes the metrosexual flex who r well built like a tank but weak in mind like a woman. its dwn to us to make whitey n blacky fear us as well. we need to be ready to fight bk n defend ourselves. thts how we need to be if we want to ensure or increase our survival in the west or abroad. there was a time wen no one used to think abt messin wiv a singh. we also need to be firm/serious wen needed which is most of the time in reality. not smiley n giggly males. its unmanly n irritating to c. dnt think the family wudve imagined this wud happen to em. n thts the point. we cnt keep thinkin im always gna be safe, its never gna happen to me etc. thts a mistake waitin to happen to any of us. the wife n baby cud easily have been caught n harmed had the singh not taken it upon himself to say something. theres a possibility he realised his limits n knew then n there he was fighting a lost cause. we have to learn from this n make sure our own limits r at a threshold tht will help save us if were ever in the same situation. its been mentioned numerous times before but it needs to be repeated until more folk wake up n listen n make the change themselves.
    • the sikh pa family statement made by his wife who wudve been the only eyewitness to it all makes no mention of any kirpan bein used anywhere during the confrontation. but one uk news outlet is quotin this white supremacist lookin thug as sayin he was stabbed in the shoulder which is wat led to the chokehold. as if tht shud help his case. fact is he saw a brown man n lost control. apparently thai law is only 4-15 yrs for trespass n manslaughter.
    • No mention of his kirpan,  does anyone know if he had it with him?
    • if the article in the news is read you will realise the attacker was a white Norwegian by the surname of Bullman , the Singh fought with this guy who was a trained martial artist whilst he told his wife to pick up the two year old and run. Bullman was intent on attacking her too.
    • This poster is pigg headed.  No where does it say the attacker was white.  But this poor excuse for an human being brings race into this topic because hes a piece of <banned word filter activated>.  No one was blaming this pigg headed poster.  Yet this clown writes "Betty white" in a post and nothing else and on a topic of a Sikh man dying.  What the hell does betty white have to do with this topic.  Go get lost.  Racist punks like you are not welcome here.  

Important Information

Terms of Use