Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Charlie Chapathi

Natural order

Recommended Posts

On 9/13/2019 at 3:58 PM, Guest Charlie Chapathi said:

Is there any sakhi that supports Man as head of the household?

i dont know of any, but in gurbani Gurus have spoken about the characteristics of Kalyug/dark age and one of the characteristics is women taking lead. Kalyug is the age of darkness or the days that lead to the end  

Guru Nanak dev ji says

ਰੰਨਾ ਹੋਈਆ ਬੋਧੀਆ ਪੁਰਸ ਹੋਏ ਸਈਆਦ ॥
rannaa hoeeaa bodhheeaa puras hoeae seeaadh ||
Women have become advisors, and men have become hunters.

..............................

In Dasam bani Guru Gobind Singh ji says something similar.  Heres a video of kalki avtaar, at 4:01 in the video  Guru Gobind Singh ji says how men will come under their wifes control.

 

 

Men and Women are equal in gods eyes but Man is the head of the house, but because of Kalyug women will take the lead and become head while men will come under their wives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest
On 9/10/2019 at 1:55 AM, Guest Charlie Chapathi said:

In Christianity there is a concept called the natural order. It states that God is over man, man is over woman and woman over children. It basically sets the man as the head of the house. 

Is there such a concept in Sikhism?

Sikhism (SGGS) deals with Spiritual path only.  The only natural order is God is above everyone, each individual has to recognise that and have a direct relationship with Him.

the moral order (dharma) has always been there in India (so does not need to be mentioned in Sikhi).  Basically the man was the one who acted on decisions (the external figurehead or leader), however the man would consult his wife for input and advice on all matters.  intelligence and discernment of women in all areas was recognised and accepted.

however many of the sikhs these days are clueless about principles of 'dharma'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest
On 9/13/2019 at 8:27 AM, puzzled said:

Man is the head of the house in sikhi. When we get married and walk around guru granth sahib ji  its the man that leads the way and the woman follows. 

exactly.  admit it- it would look silly if the woman lead and the man followed.  people would laugh.  ask yourselves why?

all these 'feminists' are clueless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest
On 9/13/2019 at 9:10 PM, Guest Sat said:

 Sikhism promotes human beings as One

 

what does that mean?

so should the children lead the house?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest
On 9/14/2019 at 7:13 PM, kcmidlands said:

I remember before i got married i questioned why the man walks in front of the woman at the time of Anand Karaj, the answer i got from many people was it's nothing to do with Sikhi but more to do with culture and out way of thinking. My grandad said something along the lines of " Being in front doesn't always make you superior, look at a horse and cart, the more intelligent one is behind, when we take Guru Sahib somewhere, there is always someone in front clearing the way, that doesn't make them superior to our Guru".

Completely agree with what @Redoptics has said, the Anand Karaj isn't about who's in charge, it's about connecting our souls to waheguru.

 

it is not about inferiority.

but sikh women (girls?) are so obsessed with 'not being inferior', 'not being subjugated'.  hello? the whole hetero sex act is about subjugation.  if that offends you- don't get married or have sex.

sikh women these days want to 'act like men' when it comes to sikhi, but are perfectly happy to play 'inferior' and 'walk behind' for other communities and cultures.  pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, puzzled said:

i dont know of any, but in gurbani Gurus have spoken about the characteristics of Kalyug/dark age and one of the characteristics is women taking lead. Kalyug is the age of darkness or the days that lead to the end  

Guru Nanak dev ji says

ਰੰਨਾ ਹੋਈਆ ਬੋਧੀਆ ਪੁਰਸ ਹੋਏ ਸਈਆਦ ॥
rannaa hoeeaa bodhheeaa puras hoeae seeaadh ||
Women have become advisors, and men have become hunters.

..............................

In Dasam bani Guru Gobind Singh ji says something similar.  Heres a video of kalki avtaar, at 4:01 in the video  Guru Gobind Singh ji says how men will come under their wifes control.

 

 

Men and Women are equal in gods eyes but Man is the head of the house, but because of Kalyug women will take the lead and become head while men will come under their wives. 

We are equal in the eyes of God because we are beneath him. It is looking at ants from our eyes.

The problem with people is that they think that leadership is a privilege. It is not, it is a responsibility. 

As the head of the family you may have the authority but that always comes with accountability. They go hand in hand.

In families there is a pecking order, the children first, the women next and then the men.

Men are the sacrificial gender, why in cases of emergency do they say "women and children first".

A woman will sacrifice her life for her children but never for her husband. A man will sacrifice for both.

Women who take leadership from her husband do it because they are forced into it or because the man is not up to it and the woman becomes resentful of her husband. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

We are equal in the eyes of God because we are beneath him. It is looking at ants from our eyes.

The problem with people is that they think that leadership is a privilege. It is not, it is a responsibility. 

As the head of the family you may have the authority but that always comes with accountability. They go hand in hand.

In families there is a pecking order, the children first, the women next and then the men.

Men are the sacrificial gender, why in cases of emergency do they say "women and children first".

A woman will sacrifice her life for her children but never for her husband. A man will sacrifice for both.

Women who take leadership from her husband do it because they are forced into it or because the man is not up to it and the woman becomes resentful of her husband. 

Well yh that's the thing   men being heads of the house don't mean they are  better    it's just a role.  It don't mean god sees men and women differently.

Feminists have taken lead and they have only caused cultural destruction. 

It's clear from bani that in kalyug men will forget their role and responsibility and women will take lead   which will only make it even worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2019 at 4:09 PM, Guest guest said:

what does that mean?

so should the children lead the house?

Didn't sangat followed Sri Guru HarKrishan sahib ji ? 
Sahibzaadays?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, puzzled said:

Well yh that's the thing   men being heads of the house don't mean they are  better    it's just a role.  It don't mean god sees men and women differently.

Feminists have taken lead and they have only caused cultural destruction. 

It's clear from bani that in kalyug men will forget their role and responsibility and women will take lead   which will only make it even worse. 

One of the goals of feminism is to break up the family.

The family is the glue that holds society together. Once you destroy that then society begins to unravel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

One of the goals of feminism is to break up the family.

The family is the glue that holds society together. Once you destroy that then society begins to unravel.

They already have started destroying the traditional family unit    just look at the UK. 

Feminism is a good example of why women shouldn't take lead.  The sexual revolution movement in 60s in the west was led by women/feminists and since then there has been no looking back! It's just getting worse and worse     they started it.   

Men can't even talk back at women or argue back in public because they will be called sexist     thats right where feminists want men to be     

Women also do a lot of stirring in punjabi families    it's no secret   brothers fall out with each other all the time because their wives keep filling their ears.   Funny how brothers get on really well before marriage but then after marriage it all changes. 

its all stated in kalki avatar and dasam bani     it's all coming true. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just last week down my road a Pakistani woman kicked her husband out of the house because she wanted him to put their sons name on his bank account. She herself doesnt work. The husband refused  and she kicked him out and said she ain't gonna let him back in till he agrees. His son then hit him on the face.  

Growing up I always thought women were victims and men were the big bad ones   but now I'm older iv realized men and women are just bad as each other.  Men get angry quick and start abusing and hitting, while women are bad in a more sly plotting way.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bani clearly says in kalyug  which is the era where everything goes wrong that women will take lead,  this is just one of the characteristics on kalyug ,  men will become puppets.

A man's downfall is when he becomes a slaves to his senses     that's when a man becomes weak   he loses his dharma.  Men should also keep secrets to themselves    sharing feelings and what's deep inside is also what weakens a man.   

Media which is ran by feminists, gays and liberals have completely brainwashed men.  Every man should try to become the best man he can become       fck what media is saying 

 

 

Edited by puzzled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest
3 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Didn't sangat followed Sri Guru HarKrishan sahib ji ? 
Sahibzaadays?

are you comparing regular children to them?

would you compare yourself to Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing I cant stand the thought of is a interfering mother in law.  If she's constantly invading my space and interfering    I'd tell her where to go    lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
      Everything, and I mean absolutely EVERY LITTLE THING, the white man has was stolen from brown and black people. EVERYTHING...including medicine. Appropriate it...steal it...call it what you want but the fact is that white people have throughout history right up to the present day, steal what brown and black people have and then call it their own. In a few posts on this thread I have mentioned how white people stole eastern philosophy and then claimed it as their own (and called it western philosophy) even through the original practitioners of that philosophy made it abundantly clear that the white northern european was a barbarian incapable of intellectual thought but really it runs far more deeper than that. White people have always been about TAKING, TAKING and TAKING. They habitually take and then claim as their own. They are habitual thieves. Here's some more examples: The cure to smallpox was actually invented by a black slave, Onesimus. Here's the story of how the white man stole it from him and claimed it as their own: https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/blog/onesimus-smallpox-boston-cotton-mather   Picasso stole his 'art' from ancient African art and claimed it as his (western intellectalisms) own:   Now you know me....You know I could go on and on here. The point is that white people...ALL WHITE PEOPLE....are not only thieves but they are also habitual liars. They LIE. And they teach their children to LIE. They lie because they cannot handle the truth. Not only do they lie about true history but they also lie day to day when it comes to getting jobs, their qualifications etc. You see the priviledge they have created for themselves enables them to lie. They're not held accountable the way we are.  What we're seeing now from white people though is a desperate attempt to preserve their priviledge. Their lies are being exposed and history is fast catching up with them. For example, not only are the Chinese and Indians now at the forefront of medical advances the Chinese are giving white people payback in the sense that a hundred odd years ago the white man deliberately pushed opium on the Chinese masses and now the Chinese are paying back that favour by flooding the white man with opiods. At the end of the day thieves always get their comeuppance.
    • India in it's current political format is. But it definitely exists as a geographical entity or even as some civilisational entity and is far more connected than what Pakistan is. The strands that keep it together are more indigenous.  Islam and not being India is what makes Pakistan.  
    • I’m here bro u getting  from me?? y the other clown call me yogi worship do Sikhs worship yogi? if I have question about Gurbani instead of if giving me the right anwser You guys twisting with yogi radaswami 
    • The comparison is wrong as others have said.  Also Gurbani says there is only one Guru who is Akal Purakh himself.  Maybe read Gurbani and your mind will not travel into atheist thinking.    
    • Thank you for leaving this forum
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use