Jump to content
dallysingh101

Kurds abandoned after fighting ISIS

Recommended Posts

I think this move has parallels of how Sikhs were abandoned after WW2 to face partition. What do you think? It does clearly demonstrate realpolitik to me, where minorities can be swiftly abandoned by western 'allies' after being used in military operations, after a threat is considered to be removed.  

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7552375/MACER-GIFFORD-former-British-volunteer-Syrian-Democratic-Forces-slams-President.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

None of you peasants whose grandparents fought for goray in ww2, only to have to flee across the border upon return, see any parallels? 

Edited by dallysingh101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald Trump defends abandoning the Kurds in Syria because 'they didn't help us in Normandy' and says he isn't worried about ISIS fighters escaping because 'they'll go to Europe'

  • Donald Trump defended his decision to hand security in Syria over to Turkey, abandoning Kurdish forces which led the fight against ISIS alongside the US
  • Said the Kurds 'didn't help us with Normandy' and acted in their own self-interest
  • Added he isn't worried about ISIS jail-breaks because 'they'll go back to Europe'
  • Turkey invaded northern Syria Wednesday after Trump withdrew US troops 

19528670-7557643-Civilians_flee_with_the

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7557643/Donald-Trump-defends-abandoning-Kurds-Syria-didnt-help-Normandy.html

Edited by dallysingh101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

None of you peasants whose grandparents fought for goray in ww2, only to have to flee across the border upon return, see any parallels? 

Still better than being a coolie getting booted out by the blacks out of East Africa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Still better than being a coolie getting booted out by the blacks out of East Africa.

Sikhs in east africa were definatley not coolies mate, they were business men , engineers and in the civil service

And when they left and came to the UK, they were treated with worse discrimination by those jatt boot who used to clean toilets at heathrow airport

dont make assumptions about things you have no idea about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, satsangee said:

Sikhs in east africa were definatley not coolies mate, they were business men , engineers and in the civil service

And when they left and came to the UK, they were treated with worse discrimination by those jatt boot who used to clean toilets at heathrow airport

dont make assumptions about things you have no idea about

Nothing wrong with cleaning toilets. It's an honest living.

You duggus did not treat those blacks very well and they booted you guys out.

You guys went there to work on those rail tracks and thought you guys were the big shots when you opened up some businesses. 

You got arrogant. And then Africans kicked you out. Funny what happens when coolies get a bit of money.

It's always the mercantile types that get their ***s handed out to them.

Us pendu jat boots haven't done too badly for all our faults.

That's why Tharkhans get jealous of us "janver ".

You guys think "how is it that us educated coolies who cosied up to the Brits in East Africa end up getting kicked out both those kallus and those dumb Jatts keep landing on their feet".

Anyway Akuna Mutata Jumbo Jumbo and all that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Nothing wrong with cleaning toilets. It's an honest living.

You duggus did not treat those blacks very well and they booted you guys out.

You guys went there to work on those rail tracks and thought you guys were the big shots when you opened up some businesses. 

You got arrogant. And then Africans kicked you out. Funny what happens when coolies get a bit of money.

It's always the mercantile types that get their ***s handed out to them.

Us pendu jat boots haven't done too badly for all our faults.

That's why Tharkhans get jealous of us "janver ".

You guys think "how is it that us educated coolies who cosied up to the Brits in East Africa end up getting kicked out both those kallus and those dumb Jatts keep landing on their feet".

Anyway Akuna Mutata Jumbo Jumbo and all that 

Strange, I've met a few juts who were booted out too over the years? They owned farms out there or something? (and they wore those 'legendary' starched pags too incidentallyy) You ain't the only ones who ain't done too badly either, incase you haven't noticed. You ain't the only ones who can land on their feet. And I take no pleasure in saying this, but boy, if all the persistent complaining from Juts back home are anything to go by, things are far from the rosy picture you're trying to paint.  We all know about the cancer inducing food from over fertilising the land. We all know that despite practically running Panjab, Juts have struggled to create an economy that keeps the populace productive - hence everyone trying to flee the place. Let's not talk about the nasha issue. 

Probably, most people treated the blacks bad out there (Africa). I can actually understand why Idi Amin booted them out. I think there were a bunch of people from India out there - apnay, hindus, muslay - if accusations are true, then they are all guilty probably. No one group.  I think on top of generally ignorant attitudes that might have been prevalent, the Indian norm of insularity played a big part in what happened. Communities sticking to themselves, whilst others looked on at their luxurious lifestyles. Maybe that's how some Germans saw Jews pre-WW2? And those starch pag tarkhans were a tiny section of that wider community. That isn't even comparable to mass-indoctrination your mob opened themselves up to, and tried to pass off as our heritage. 

No one is jealous of you btw. No one (with any intelligence at least) is aspiring to be like you. That's just what you tell yourselves to cover up your own issues. 

And that post that had you 'bwaaah-pareepaing' - sure, it was provocative, but the important point about being politically used and discarded seems to have gone right over that head of yours. 

These are rapidly changing times, the landscape is not exactly static. I hope certain members of the community have actually learnt from the past. 

These are important lessons to impart to future generations. We don't ever want what happened to us (as a panth) back then, happening again. 

And your people did get used and abused hardcore. Your forefather was one of the smart ones that clocked that, that's why he did what he did with his medals. They say intelligence skips a generation sometimes. 

There are potentially more serious issues than your pendu caste pride at stake here. The political landscape around us is likely to change rapidly around us. Your people were generally a bit slow to clock that last time, and we had a bloodbath in Panjab. So forgive me if I flag the consequences of chaaploosian in the past - even if it stings your ego. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Still better than being a coolie getting booted out by the blacks out of East Africa.

Keep deluding yourself. Look at what jumping around abroad in foreign wars cost us as a panth. 

Only Waheguru knows how many lives lost, how many raped, separation from important historical sites. God knows what other smaller heritage items got destroyed, looted, lost in the turmoil.  

This is the consequence of trusting the wrong people.  The consequence of id1otic leadership too. 

Edited by dallysingh101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Keep deluding yourself. Look at what jumping around abroad in foreign wars cost us as a panth. 

Only Waheguru knows how many lives lost, how many raped, separation from important historical sites. God knows what other smaller heritage items got destroyed, looted, lost in the turmoil.  

This is the consequence of trusting the wrong people.  

You Tharkhan folk could have lead and not buggered off to East Africa. Considering how highly educated you guys were.

Or those Urban erudite Khatris, but of course it is us big dumb Jatts that are at fault. 

We don't have any brains all we know is how to fight. There was a war available and us big dumb Jatts took the bait and went all over the world and established communities and inadvertently spread Sikhi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You Tharkhan folk could have lead and not buggered off to East Africa. Considering how highly educated you guys were.

Or those Urban erudite Khatris, but of course it is us big dumb Jatts that are at fault. 

We don't have any brains all we know is how to fight. There was a war available and us big dumb Jatts took the bait and went all over the world and established communities and inadvertently spread Sikhi.

You weren't the only ones going global and spreading Sikhi. I think you've done a better job of spreading balle balle-shava shava myself.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Strange, I've met a few juts who were booted out too over the years? They owned farms out there or something? (and they wore those 'legendary' starched pags too incidentallyy) You ain't the only ones who ain't done too badly either, incase you haven't noticed. You ain't the only ones who can land on their feet. And I take no pleasure in saying this, but boy, if all the persistent complaining from Juts back home are anything to go by, things are far from the rosy picture you're trying to paint.  We all know about the cancer inducing food from over fertilising the land. We all know that despite practically running Panjab, Juts have struggled to create an economy that keeps the populace productive - hence everyone trying to flee the place. Let's not talk about the nasha issue. 

Probably, most people treated the blacks bad out there (Africa). I can actually understand why Idi Amin booted them out. I think there were a bunch of people from India out there - apnay, hindus, muslay - if accusations are true, then they are all guilty probably. No one group.  I think on top of generally ignorant attitudes that might have been prevalent, the Indian norm of insularity played a big part in what happened. Communities sticking to themselves, whilst others looked on at their luxurious lifestyles. Maybe that's how some Germans saw Jews pre-WW2? And those starch pag tarkhans were a tiny section of that wider community. That isn't even comparable to mass-indoctrination your mob opened themselves up to, and tried to pass off as our heritage. 

No one is jealous of you btw. No one (with any intelligence at least) is aspiring to be like you. That's just what you tell yourselves to cover up your own issues. 

And that post that had you 'bwaaah-pareepaing' - sure, it was provocative, but the important point about being politically used and discarded seems to have gone right over that head of yours. 

These are rapidly changing times, the landscape is not exactly static. I hope certain members of the community have actually learnt from the past. 

These are important lessons to impart to future generations. We don't ever want what happened to us (as a panth) back then, happening again. 

And your people did get used and abused hardcore. Your forefather was one of the smart ones that clocked that, that's why he did what he did with his medals. They say intelligence skips a generation sometimes. 

There are potentially more serious issues than your pendu caste pride at stake here. The political landscape around us is likely to change rapidly around us. Your people were generally a bit slow to clock that last time, and we had a bloodbath in Panjab. So forgive me if I flag the consequences of chaaploosian in the past - even if it stings your ego. 

The problem with being dominant section of the Sikh community is that other sections don't like it.

We are Braggart type of folk with our big puffed out chests (which I even find cringe worthy ) and this must grate a lot of other sections of the community but along with those cringeworthy stuff there are a lot of good qualities. 

I reckon you are quite jealous of Jatts which is why every topic you raise goes back to it.

We Jatts are what we are, good and bad.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

You weren't the only ones going global and spreading Sikhi. I think you've done a better job of spreading balle balle-shava shava myself.  

Good for me

If you think that i am a balle balle shava shava then you really don't know Jatts! 

I'm now going to watch some Sidhu Moose Wale videos on you tube 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Nothing wrong with cleaning toilets. It's an honest living.

You duggus did not treat those blacks very well and they booted you guys out.

You guys went there to work on those rail tracks and thought you guys were the big shots when you opened up some businesses. 

You got arrogant. And then Africans kicked you out. Funny what happens when coolies get a bit of money.

It's always the mercantile types that get their ***s handed out to them.

Us pendu jat boots haven't done too badly for all our faults.

That's why Tharkhans get jealous of us "janver ".

You guys think "how is it that us educated coolies who cosied up to the Brits in East Africa end up getting kicked out both those kallus and those dumb Jatts keep landing on their feet".

Anyway Akuna Mutata Jumbo Jumbo and all that 

Once again Jatta get your facts right

Uganda is where the explusion took place, sikhs in kenya, tanzania and zambia still enjoy comfortable lives.

They were not kicked out but came for the oppurtunites, and punjab is a perfect example of how jatts land on their feet, its been split into 3 over your water rights issue, which you still cant get

no tharkhans did not work on the rail road that was the gujeratis,

tharkhans came in for construction work intially

cleaning toilets - erm you make fun of choora chamar for doing menial jobs yet you do them yourself. i guess the main thing is you get free tickets to go to india to check your allotments... 

I guess if we treated the natives bad, then you got jatts like sidhu mooseman who really sucks up to em, another example of a jatt with a personality disorder

Asante sana jemba

jemba btw is swahili for farmer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • It's just banter mate. Y so serious?
    • Sorry their knowledge, more into miya than what Guru taught you, it doesn't matter how big I am my knowledge you should follow,  if not go somewhere else 
    • Does it matter,  why don't you people focus on his knowledge 
    • Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
      Everything, and I mean absolutely EVERY LITTLE THING, the white man has was stolen from brown and black people. EVERYTHING...including medicine. Appropriate it...steal it...call it what you want but the fact is that white people have throughout history right up to the present day, steal what brown and black people have and then call it their own. In a few posts on this thread I have mentioned how white people stole eastern philosophy and then claimed it as their own (and called it western philosophy) even through the original practitioners of that philosophy made it abundantly clear that the white northern european was a barbarian incapable of intellectual thought but really it runs far more deeper than that. White people have always been about TAKING, TAKING and TAKING. They habitually take and then claim as their own. They are habitual thieves. Here's some more examples: The cure to smallpox was actually invented by a black slave, Onesimus. Here's the story of how the white man stole it from him and claimed it as their own: https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/blog/onesimus-smallpox-boston-cotton-mather   Picasso stole his 'art' from ancient African art and claimed it as his (western intellectalisms) own:   Now you know me....You know I could go on and on here. The point is that white people...ALL WHITE PEOPLE....are not only thieves but they are also habitual liars. They LIE. And they teach their children to LIE. They lie because they cannot handle the truth. Not only do they lie about true history but they also lie day to day when it comes to getting jobs, their qualifications etc. You see the priviledge they have created for themselves enables them to lie. They're not held accountable the way we are.  What we're seeing now from white people though is a desperate attempt to preserve their priviledge. Their lies are being exposed and history is fast catching up with them. For example, not only are the Chinese and Indians now at the forefront of medical advances the Chinese are giving white people payback in the sense that a hundred odd years ago the white man deliberately pushed opium on the Chinese masses and now the Chinese are paying back that favour by flooding the white man with opiods. At the end of the day thieves always get their comeuppance.
    • India in it's current political format is. But it definitely exists as a geographical entity or even as some civilisational entity and is far more connected than what Pakistan is. The strands that keep it together are more indigenous.  Islam and not being India is what makes Pakistan.  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use