Sikhs the slaves manning Europe's fields

jkvlondon

This is sad. Most recent punjabis in countries like Italy and Dubai etc already come from really poor families. A lot of the really poor people cant afford sending their kids to countries like Canada, UK etc so send them to places like Dubaiz Italy it costs less etc     most of us here in the uk and Canada come from middle class or upper middle class families   yet they still greedy     pigs 

Why cant the punjabis who are well established in italy help these guys out? 

And what about the bad treatment of punjabis by other punjabis in the uk? Making them live it tight cramped rooms and rubbish conditions and then making them pay high rent? Cheap labour, this punjabi lady who owns a sweet shop in our town was paying her punjabi workers £2 an hour. There are punjabi brothels in the punjabi areas in the uk. 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

There are punjabi brothels in the punjabi areas in the uk. 

Honestly had no idea this existed. I knew some Indian girls go down this route for whatever reason but I genuinely had no clue apne will sell out apne like this. This makes me very angry. 

I’m guess I’d technically second generation Immigrant as my grandad came over in the early 60s, and my dad came over to the UK in the late 60s when he was about 8 or 9. I know my grandad lived in cramped conditions and worked his backside off until he could afford to buy a house. In those days, they’d help each other out with money and stuff.

From my family in India, most of them would now shun the UK and prefer Canada. Some are looking to Australia. Some would love to emigrate but won’t be able to. I know Dubai treats non muslims (and even non arab muslims) as second class citizens, even though a lot of Indians did the labour in making Dubai. 

3 minutes ago, Wicked Warrior said:

Honestly had no idea this existed. I knew some Indian girls go down this route for whatever reason but I genuinely had no clue apne will sell out apne like this. This makes me very angry. 

Here in Slough there was a whole house that was ran as a brothel with Punjabi women and it was raided by the police. Iv walked through southall and been given cards by punjabis advertising prostitutes. My freshy cousin used to live in southall and he said there are lots of Punjabi prostitutes there

look at this video

some Punjabis here in the UK really do exploit other Punjabis especially the ones that are illegal here. they use them for work and then pay them sh1t      imagine coming into a foreign country where you dont know the culture, people or language and our "own" people exploit you    terrible