Disturbing report

Big_Tera

Negative impact of mainstream media normalising extramarital sexual behaviour  and sexualising society, e.g. TV, movies, music videos and the loss of religious and family values

Main message I think is to limit kids' exposure to these things and being brainwashed by their friends and at school

18 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Negative impact of mainstream media normalising extramarital sexual behaviour  and sexualising society, e.g. TV, movies, music videos and the loss of religious and family values

Main message I think is to limit kids' exposure to these things and being brainwashed by their friends and at school

Yep this is a point. The youth being sexualised by the media. Such as in films. They encourage love, affairs. Ect. 

We can't really do much about it though as we can't control the media. We can only give advice to the youngsters not to get influenced. 

20 hours ago, puzzled said:

hardly surprising tbh ... 

some people have been passed around like an old newspaper you probably can catch something by just sitting nxt to them. 

It only takes one girl to go with a guy and get all kinds of STDs. 

Remember the girl might be her first time. But the guy could have seen many girls ..even a few hookers. Before you know it she has caught something. 

You can also catch many STDs from just skin contact and touching. As they spread like that with minimal contact. 

19 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Home-schooling is gaining popularity in certain circles, but obviously not in the Punjabi community. There's an apathy and a certain over-reliance and trust placed in the good intentions of the State that seems to pervade our understanding of certain issues. By the time these issues become undeniably hazardous to the general public, it'll be too late to reverse the damage.

When I refer to home-schooling I'm not suggesting a wholly religiously-based curriculum. Those people who I know who have pulled their kids out of the education system - mostly white but a black family too - haven't done so out of some overwhelming religious motivation, but because they just want their kids to be educated with facts, and not indoctrinated with modern-day questionable beliefs being pushed as normalcy by society's architects. 

A person can run a tight ship at home; instill a routine of discipline and respect within their four walls, but when you send out your child into the clutches of the western education system and their less disciplined peers, it is almost as if you're handing your child over to your worst enemy for 8 hours, and unless you're "on to" your child in an almost oppressive manner for much of their day, all that hard work undertaken at home does tend to be discarded as soon as the child steps out of the home and into the clutches of the world.

I know most people don't have the luxury of home-schooling, but the people I know who have taken it on, aren't the elites of society, lol. They'd rather suffer in the short term and provide their child with a fighting chance in a seemingly dicey future, than abnegate all responsibility and allow the State's servants to do their worst.

47 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

It only takes one girl to go with a guy and get all kinds of STDs. 

Remember the girl might be her first time. But the guy could have seen many girls ..even a few hookers. Before you know it she has caught something. 

You can also catch many STDs from just skin contact and touching. As they spread like that with minimal contact. 

Men can catch it from women as well, sleep with the wrong girl and you can catch all sorts.