Coronavirus: End of white-Euro culture?

It's funny how the racist english use st George's flag as their banner when st george wasnt even english LMAO 

None of these symbols are English they are all foreign. 

a-female-member-of-the-edl-wearing-a-st-georges-flag-face-mask-MNHMY9.jpg.b6f618a9af66a290ea87f137819655e1.jpg410F152300000578-0-image-a-39_1496500160137.thumb.jpg.18b21874ca72d614404942446d1acb69.jpggetimage.jpeg.4d158013d20b834e34a32d07ebc4dcbd.jpeg

This mask on the other hand is more accurate to the original pagan beliefs of this country, and it would make more sense of them to adopt these masks and symbols  haha 

a-member-of-the-edl-wearing-a-pig-mask-stands-in-trafalgar-square-london-MNHMXM.jpg.c8731445572cbc0ba91218900ba188e3.jpg

22 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

but survivalists stacks of tins have a limited life too ...somehow that's where their planning unravels ....they should go into hydroponics and farm in their bunkers

Those guys have the weaponry and knowledge of using them, and don't seem afraid to eat whatever to survive - possum, bobcat and whatnot. They'll survive! 

I think a lot of them have a close relationship with the wilderness. All this fitted in inbetween klan meetings and whatnot. I'd bet they do grow stuff too.  lol

On 3/17/2020 at 11:32 AM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

End of European culture. Of vacations and travel.

But more spread of American. Where ur own ur own,

What do you mean by this? 

hog supplies,

That's not conducive to good neighbourhood relationships. No langar/sharing concept in these cultures.  

compete with neighbors,

Come on, our lot can be the worst at this. You can see some people get visibly irate with one of their 'sukhay mittars' getting a new merc or something. Then after a little while they have to up them. And we all know a particular jaat seems more prone to this. This vid captures this perfectly:

dont send aid to other countries cuz ur country is number 1.

Mostly, those 'aid donations' to poor countries are just bribes or oiling the wheel to curry favour with important people, for selfish purposes (usually for contracts). Most of that money gets pilfered away and doesn't reach the people who need it most. So this I can't fault. 

Stay home, homeschool kids.

I don't know what it's really like, but in england the US has a comical reputation in terms of education, in that the people are often considered shockingly ignorant and dumb. Maybe homeschooling could help if standards are low in the state system there?

Close borders, hate travelers and foreigners,

Sounds like Brexit britain. lol

blame the vulnerable sick and put them in quarantine. Dont allow back doctors who were treating disease in poorer areas like during ebola.

This is terrible. But it will put off doctors from going abroad, which is probably what the government wants?

Become all survivalist. Etc

I don't see nothing wrong with this. It's when people get too comfortable and lazy that they start losing their connection to nature. A little bit of world wariness isn't a bad thing. Remember Delhi in 84. A lot of those people probably never imagined that they'd have to face what they did and paid a big price. Often the ultimate with rape and murder.

8 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

But to their mind, he's a genteel, pure blue-eyed whiteman - like Buddha is a kudhoo Chinese bundha (instead of an Indian) to many Buddhists.  

Yeah the church completely whitewashed him Haha!  Even his mother mary wears medieval European outfits in paintings lol!  

I used to know this half thai/white girl whose mother was buddhist from Thailand and she said that Buddhists in Thailand pretend that buddha wasnt indian haha!  She said many even go about saying that buddha was thai lol!   Even buddhist scriptures are the pali indian language.

Kungfu actually has its origins in shastar vidya, b4 relations between the Chinese and Indians went sour   in the ancheint times a lot of chinese and Indians used to exchange philosophical ideas.  Nalanda university  b4 the invading muslims blew it up used to be a space where chinese travelers and Indians used to have discussions on philosophy and wrote many books.   All of this was destroyed by the invaders.  The kungfu monks at shillong temple china even wear orange robes    same with the thai monks, orange has always been a colour associated with indian religions and spirituality.   A lot of the spices in india are actually originally from china.  

I dont think many hindus/indians are aware of the extent of influence they had in asia.  

Its interesting how India doesnt create strong solid relationships with other countries that have strong indian dharmic influence    like some muslim countries have.    Bali, Nepal, shrilanka, mayanmar etc.  Or maybe the cultural differences are to strong ... 

3 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Those guys have the weaponry and knowledge of using them, and don't seem afraid to eat whatever to survive - possum, bobcat and whatnot. They'll survive! 

I think a lot of them have a close relationship with the wilderness. All this fitted in inbetween klan meetings and whatnot. I'd bet they do grow stuff too.  lol

those kind of mentality are more likely to go down texas  chainsaw route rather than planting and foragng - not enough pain on others involved and the lack of bullets would be too disturbing to them . You are not intouch with nature if you go around shooting it up all the time , that logic would make big game hunters into conservationists!

• 1 year later...
On 3/18/2020 at 10:51 AM, puzzled said:

It's funny how the racist english use st George's flag as their banner when st george wasnt even english LMAO 

None of these symbols are English they are all foreign. 

getimage.jpeg.4d158013d20b834e34a32d07ebc4dcbd.jpeg

This mask on the other hand is more accurate to the original pagan beliefs of this country, and it would make more sense of them to adopt these masks and symbols  haha 

This Jayda who is the leader of 'Britain First' hardly looks the most 'white' British person; she would fit easily in some mediterranean countries

We don't hear much about this party ,she would fit with being a  govt agent to control/moderate the Party.