Why we are failing

Kau89r8

13 hours ago, Suchi said:

Very likely and possible. There are many ways to poison someone. Doctors failing to properly test and diagnose is unacceptable in this day and age. 

My mother was told her tumour was benign only to be told it was cancer months later when the lump had grown large and recommended surgery.

Even when I had symptoms the hospital lost my samples so had to repeat tests. Only then to be told that though inflammation was detected, they wanted to repeat the tests the next month. 

And don't get me started on the fact that cancer cures are blocked by the Cancer Act 1939 to protect the drug industry. 

Whatever happened to the hippocratic oath?

How to poison someone who guards their food and drink very carefully? Are you suggesting GOI ?

Not heard of the Cancer Act 1939 before, what 'cures' are blocked ?

15 hours ago, Suchi said:

As the NHS failed to properly diagnose and treat Jagraj then that is evidence of negligence. It is a shame he was unaware of the many nature cures and preventative measures out there as he no doubt trusted the NHS. Taking Apple Cider Vinegar eliminates toxins. Fasting regularly also does. I recall sending a list of known cancer treatments to his Facebook account but didn't get a response.

2. David Noakes and Lynda Thyer were using GcMaf to cure 4th stage cancer patients rejected by the NHS. They were both thrown into prison using the Cancer Act. Lynda went on hunger strike and attempted suicide but was force fed and saved. They cured patients for around £2k whereas the NHS charges around £40k. This was following their application to MHRA to register GcMaf as a cure though there was no need as it is natural. They were raided by the police and had their bank accounts frozen for 3 years before being imprisoned. There are videos online if you wish to research. Here is one: 

Cancer symptoms do not always exist until it has advanced to the 3rd or 4th stage. And most food is sprayed with pesticides and at times I have to avoid uncooked food due to intolerences. 

Have you analysed his medical files to state NHS was negligent ?

On 10/2/2021 at 5:28 PM, Suchi said:

Why are you bent on protecting them? Do you work for them?

And isn't it negligent if not criminal to block treatments that people are using to cure patients?

You can go abroad if you want to seek these alternative treatments, many people do

Please kindly explain what was negligent about his treatment ?