During quarantine, my goal is read all of Panth Parkash

Well Muslims say in their heaven men a rewarded with a plethora of identical young virgin ladies with perfect proportions, every time you screw them they automatically become virgins again. I tried figuring out where all this supply of young ladies comes from and my conclusion was there must be a factory up there producing them. With all that action in Muslim heaven it must be awfully noisy and messy up there! I'm sure the rivers of wine aren't the only flowing rivers up there!  

Its best if they create there own heaven! yes ? 

Its why these ISIS terrorists are blowing themselves up. 

This is how religions like Christianity and Islam were easy bought by the simple minded people. Throughout most if history most people around the world lived wretched lives, disease, dead children, suffering, oppression, no hope. These religions offered an alternative(Heaven) to these people and if you didn't follow then you were gnna face eternal suffering(more suffering) This gave people hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel, and if they don't believe then their suffering in this world will continue into the next world(Hell)  It was as simple as that.