Sikhi and LGBTQ+ ...

Kau89r8

On 5/2/2020 at 9:31 PM, MisterrSingh said:

We need these two mahaveers to return and clean house.

Hide contents

24duryodhana-3.jpg

"congratulations, we have hinduized you successfully" 

regards, 

RSS

On 5/2/2020 at 8:16 PM, Kau89r8 said:

Cant believe majority of 'Sikhs' today.....its only matter of time when Gay Anand Karaj will start happening ..and sad part it we wont be able to do jack all....

I don't have much hope left in our kaum....we are beyond repairable ...so embarrassing we turned ourselves into ...

we really need to discuss the origin of modern Anand Karaj by SGPC last century.

The fact that there weren't enough saroop of Adi Guru Granth sahib to do Fereh this way isn't discussed. I would create a topic but I feel that this forum is not the right place, due to jatha beliefs of admins...

On 5/2/2020 at 8:49 PM, Kau89r8 said:

@KSVIRK have you seen this ?

LGBTQ+ or whatever is no excuse for sikh girls to dress that way, what a bad example to dress for sikhs on tv. the queer sikh guys there are covered up.

And then the bisexual sikh girl. I really don't see the point in a sikh coming out as bisexual, unless for doing manmat things like dating and promiscuity. Bisexuality doesn't stop any sikh from being able to fulfil grihast jeevan, so. it's a nonsense thing for a sikh to come out as!!!

On 5/2/2020 at 5:01 PM, MisterrSingh said:

We need these two mahaveers to return and clean house.

Hide contents

24duryodhana-3.jpg

Who you mean Pankaj Dheer and Puneet Issar?

LOL

anyway the Star Plus version few years back wasn't that good I heard.

5 hours ago, puzzled said:

I dont support this stuff and will protest against it if ever a gay marriage is to take place at the gurdwara, and it probably will as gurdwara committees will do anything for £. 

But sikhi doesn't say anything about gay people, which leaves it for people to interperate it how they want.  What if a kusra in india decides to become a sikh? 

Cant remember now but according to garuda purana it's a sin to swallow your partners cum, and have unnatural sex or do it with animals. 

Sikhi doesnt really talk about this stuff though. 

Vaheguru has created two genders...male and female. Anand Karaj is between male and female. 

ImageImage

Kaam is kaam. Those of us heterosexuals are, mentally or physically just as guilty of being, incestuous, mass polygamist adulterers of mind or deed if we haven't lived a pure Gursikh lifestyle of sublime consciousness only. Being a little gay or bi is about the same. 

Clearly the Gurus and Gurbani show the true way of Anand Karaj, but I think we straight folk are fooling ourselves if we say we're living up to that standard, for the most part. 

In the future we will probably see these kusre protesting outside gurdware asking for gay anand karaj and will probably get mainstream media involved.

The way these kusre function is by telling you that the way you think is wrong and backwards. These people backed by media are constantly telling us what's right and what's wrong. They want us to follow the same narrative, any1 whi disagrees is "phobic"  that's how they make you think you are in the wrong. There is no such thing as freedom of expression these days   its wither their "right" way or your "wrong" way. Funny how they say there is freedom of speech in this country yet there is some kind of "phobic" word for anything you disagree with ...  there is no freedom of speech or disagreement, beacuse they have a phobic work in place for anything you disagree with that mainstream media agrees with. 

Every 10s years or so big social changes take place. Every single punjabi in his late/mid 30s or 40s iv spoken to is disgusted by homosexuality  "fags" "batty boys" heard every name under the sun lol   yet people around my age in their 20s   quite a few of them agree with homosexuality. Nxt the current punjabi teens will completely agree with it. That's how social changes happen in communities. 

What about pedophilia? That's a sexual attraction too    and what about people who are sexually attracted to animals?  Or people who are sexually attracted to dead bodies? There are people who have sex with dead bodies. Last year in the news there was a muslim guy in the uk who regularly broke into a funeral place and had sex with the corpses, when he was caught he said to the police "every hole is a goal"   should his sexuality be accepted as well then? 

If gays are accepted despite it being unnatural then surely all the rest of them should be accepted too?  Lesbians cant even have sex  so I dnt know what all that is about! 

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

In the future we will probably see these kusre protesting outside gurdware asking for gay anand karaj and will probably get mainstream media involved.

The way these kusre function is by telling you that the way you think is wrong and backwards. These people backed by media are constantly telling us what's right and what's wrong. They want us to follow the same narrative, any1 whi disagrees is "phobic"  that's how they make you think you are in the wrong. There is no such thing as freedom of expression these days   its wither their "right" way or your "wrong" way. Funny how they say there is freedom of speech in this country yet there is some kind of "phobic" word for anything you disagree with ...  there is no freedom of speech or disagreement, beacuse they have a phobic work in place for anything you disagree with that mainstream media agrees with. 

Every 10s years or so big social changes take place. Every single punjabi in his late/mid 30s or 40s iv spoken to is disgusted by homosexuality  "fags" "batty boys" heard every name under the sun lol   yet people around my age in their 20s   quite a few of them agree with homosexuality. Nxt the current punjabi teens will completely agree with it. That's how social changes happen in communities. 

Well it seems to me gay folk can get gay married and have gay lust.  Which is about the same as interfaith legal marriage. 

Or they can conquer kaam and join in Anand Karaj...with a member of the opposite sex, and live a Gurmat lifestyle. 

14 hours ago, puzzled said:

But sikhi doesn't say anything about gay people, which leaves it for people to interperate it how they want.  What if a kusra in india decides to become a sikh? 

Sikhi doesnt really talk about this stuff though. 

Why we keep hair? We keep hair because it is the creation of our Akal Purakh.
Akal Purakh created a natural law on how life cycle will goes on. Agreed that we are living far from the greater truth of our gurus ideal lifestyle.... but that does means we break the waheguru natural order of lifecycle. How we humans can procreate if we are not following basic plan of our god.

khusra/hijar = Not gay.