Sikhi and LGBTQ+ ...

Kau89r8

17 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Sikh need to decide what is a sikh and what is not. we obviously know what a sikh is but today any gandu, kusra, kanjri, s1ut, hoe, smoker can call themselves a sikh    this is not right      such people would of not been considered sikhs       even people who cut their hair wouldnt of been considered sikhs.     the definition of a sikh is now so blurred that any1 can be a sikh regardless of lifestyle and belief  and with this blurred definition of a sikh the shamelessness and bezti is growing as well and its not right or fair for the rest of us. 

I hear you on that. I think that's been a risk the while time. During the time of Sikh Raj, to getting drunk at Gurudwaras throughout the 1900s, to Sant Ji and 1984, to now. 

Gurbani and Gurmat Bibek have always been the answer. 

There is a difference between someone who's trying to be a Gursikh and failing, maybe drinks a bit for a while or whatever, and someone who's trying to change Sikhi to make drinking the standard, the ideal. 

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I suffer at krodh's hand plenty myself bro. 

is krodh your biggest vice?   my krodh is next to 0    least of concern 

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I hear you on that. I think that's been a risk the while time. During the time of Sikh Raj, to getting drunk at Gurudwaras throughout the 1900s, to Sant Ji and 1984, to now. 

Gurbani and Gurmat Bibek have always been the answer. 

There is a difference between someone who's trying to be a Gursikh and failing, maybe drinks a bit for a while or whatever, and someone who's trying to change Sikhi to make drinking the standard, the ideal. 

you have people who say "everyone is at a difference stage/level of sikhi" majority of the time such people just say that to justify zero commitment to sikhi   its just an excuse for most people. everyone being on a different level only counts for people who are actually practicing and trying to become better    not someone who whores around, drinks, cuts kesh etc   such people want the best of both worlds and also the privilege to call themselves sikh.

sant jarnail singh ji himself said that he would not let the son of a sikh who cuts his kesh and does not carry kirpan on stage to do a talk. these days any tom d1ck and harry feel like they are entitled to give people a talk and lecture on sikhi. 

any random s1ut, hoe, smoker, druggy, fools are calling themselves sikhs today    this is not gd   not gd at all  its an insult to our gurus and the path they layed out for us      

@GurjantGnostic  no problem on how one chooses to live their lives, but you cannot twist Sikhi to fit your lifestyle. Then whats point of Sikhi?  If physical saroop of Guru Ji was present would they be able to say / act/ dress that in front Guru Ji...

As someone said if these westernized modern liberal sjw 'Sikhs' were present during the Khalsa Raj, Sikhi would have been extinct within short spam time...

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'll look for it in my history and post the link. It's an American girl who's trawling Twitter and reading tweets from these sickos.

Here it is:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ps348oMy13s

this is truly very disturbing    why is twitter allowing these sick fvckers to tweet or have accounts    i get what you mean when you said it gave you a headache!   2 humans consenting through body language without asking for s3x does not equate to what these sick fvcks are doing!   

that really is some sickening stuff  

6 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Why can't we have some1 like sant ji again ?

nowadays, people are greedy and when they become leaders or "sants" they become corrupt. when sant baba kartar singh ji passed away and the sangat chose sant baba jarnail singh ji as the jathedar, sant jarnail singh ji refused to become the jathedar and told the sangat to give this seva to someone else (which was an act of humility) the sangat had to get the hukam from the panj pyare to get sant jarnail singh ji to agree. think of how humble people used to be. nowadays, people want to show themselves in the community when they become jathedar and they end up developing greed and ego. today, "sants" live in giant houses. during sant jis time, all sants were simple and humble people

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

is krodh your biggest vice?   my krodh is next to 0    least of concern 

you have people who say "everyone is at a difference stage/level of sikhi" majority of the time such people just say that to justify zero commitment to sikhi   its just an excuse for most people. everyone being on a different level only counts for people who are actually practicing and trying to become better    not someone who whores around, drinks, cuts kesh etc   such people want the best of both worlds and also the privilege to call themselves sikh.

sant jarnail singh ji himself said that he would not let the son of a sikh who cuts his kesh and does not carry kirpan on stage to do a talk. these days any tom d1ck and harry feel like they are entitled to give people a talk and lecture on sikhi. 

any random s1ut, hoe, smoker, druggy, fools are calling themselves sikhs today    this is not gd   not gd at all  its an insult to our gurus and the path they layed out for us      

I agree with you and Sant Ji on that friend. 

I agree with all that.

Especially about there being a difference in people who are actually committed but struggle and trying versus people who actually don't practice at all and just want bragging rights, or to play dress up.