Two Sikh youth attacked by Muslims for asking them to wear masks or go home

In chembur , Mumbai, two sikh youth were attacked by muslims with daggers, bamboo sticks and sharp instruments because reportedly the sikh youth told them to wear masks to prevent spread of coronavirus , or they should go home if they don't want to wear mask.

The muslim men , 5 or 6 left a deep wound (like literally an open jab of wound) on sikh man and he's critical. One or two guys have been arrested, but its not sure if they managed to get out again. 

I saw the video on watsapp, and I could clearly see the bloodied back of the youngster with open muscles , deep deep cuts ( I mean really deep and wide cuts)

all of this happening in "holy" month of ramadan . shame

source  : whatsapp and THIS

6 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Hindutva type are always looking for opportunities to attack muslims so perhaps this is what they were waiting for and will use it as an excuse ...

this time perpetrators are muslims against sikhs !!

1 minute ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

this time perpetrators are muslims against sikhs !!

yh thats what i mean, hindutva lot might take this as a opportunity to start a killing frenzy on the muslims as a revenge for attacking their "sikh brothers". They are always looking for an excuse to attack the muslims. 

last time when muslims were trying to hog gurdwara land from sikhs in UP a few years back   the hindus got involved and started pelting stones at muslim property. 

when Christians were attacking mazbi sikhs in N/E india   hindu media didnt hold back in reporting it    

muslims are treading on eggshells in that country    not a smart move on their behalf 

8 minutes ago, puzzled said:

yh thats what i mean, hindutva lot might take this as a opportunity to start a killing frenzy on the muslims as a revenge for attacking their "sikh brothers". They are always looking for an excuse to attack the muslims. 

last time when muslims were trying to hog gurdwara land from sikhs in UP a few years back   the hindus got involved and started pelting stones at muslim property. 

when Christians were attacking mazbi sikhs in N/E india   hindu media didnt hold back in reporting it    

muslims are treading on eggshells in that country    not a smart move on their behalf 

It seems that when the Abrahamics attack, the Dharmiks have to combine forces.

5 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It seems that when the Abrahamics attack, the Dharmiks have to combine forces.

i was thinking that if Sikh play their cards right then the RSS/Shiv sena type of people can be quite useful, Especially with the current explosion of christian deras in punjab and neighboring states. 

But with the opening of the kartarpur sahib corridor etc   Sikh seem to be very smitten by the "love" shown by the abrahamics.

historically some of the greatest empires that India has seen were a combination of Hindu, Buddhist and Jain people. 

in the long run the abrahamics are a bigger threat than the hindus   

10 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Keep the Hindus far but keep them sweet   could take the Sikhs a long way especially with the christian missionaries 

Tackle on one Abrahamic at a time.

For a Sikh in Punjab, the Evangelical menace is greater.

Let Hindutva forces take out the Christian Fundamentalists. 

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Tackle on one Abrahamic at a time.

For a Sikh in Punjab, the Evangelical menace is greater.

Let Hindutva forces take out the Christian Fundamentalists. 

The Christian Evangelicals are far worse for the Sikhs currently than even Muslims or Hindus. While they face opposition all over India from Hindus and Muslims, but in Punjab they are not facing any backlash all because of the Sikhs who have not awoken to the threat that is Christianity.

Just look at the example of Korea. During WW2 the Christians were a small percentage of the Korean population but now they dominate Korea. Buddhists have been relegated to an inferior position. Today Christians shamelessly show their full hostility towards the Buddhists.

I remember a few years ago a few Korean Christian girls came to Sri Darbar Sahib and dared to proselytize Sikhs. Sadly no Sikh said anything to them. But one Sikh Bibi (a real Sherni) confronted them. We are seen as a soft target by these Christian missionary vultures.

2 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

The Christian Evangelicals are far worse for the Sikhs currently than even Muslims or Hindus. While they face opposition all over India from Hindus and Muslims, but in Punjab they are not facing any backlash all because of the Sikhs who have not awoken to the threat that is Christianity.

Just look at the example of Korea. During WW2 the Christians were a small percentage of the Korean population but now they dominate Korea. Buddhists have been relegated to an inferior position. Today Christians shamelessly show their full hostility towards the Buddhists.

I remember a few years ago a few Korean Christian girls came to Sri Darbar Sahib and dared to proselytize Sikhs. Sadly no Sikh said anything to them. But one Sikh Bibi (a real Sherni) confronted them. We are seen as a soft target by these Christian missionaries vultures.

It is because our tolerance is seen as weakness. 

If you take them on head on, they play the "victim/martyrdom game".