Wasting on the Internet and media

1 minute ago, Singh375 said:

“Raahu” - means path. The line translates as ‘by God’s hukam we walk on the path. As said Sri Japji Sahib doesn’t contain a Rehaao. 

You can identify a Rehaao as the line ends with || then it’s written Rehaao, followed by || again. Attached is an example. Rehaao is used to emphasise the main message of a shabad

703A4ACD-C6E5-4509-B1EE-6897BA2A0414.jpeg

You are right, got myself confused

On 5/11/2020 at 1:43 PM, Redoptics said:

I think the problem some of us(including me)don't understand completely what we are reading and reciting. When you are watching football or general tv you understand and it evokes emotion.

I didnt either. Then long ago when i was innocent and good, I set a goal to do a sehaj paath. (I think i may have bragged about this in the past and it may have been to you too.. so sorry if im repeating myself) but i wasnt good at reading gurmukhi and I also wanted to understand what the guru was saying. So I would listen to a sehaj paath. Theres many recordings online. While following along srigranth.org with meanings. And some of it was so beautiful, it makes one cry. And some of it really guilt trips u lol. Like guru amardas ji calling u a bista ka keera again and again. 

Ofc i could only do this for an hour. Our attention span is limited. So then listen to kirtan. Lots of emotion stirring stuff out there from subliminal raag to akj heart-rending tunes. To motivating dasam bani to uplifting shabads. 

9 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

I didnt either. Then long ago when i was innocent and good, I set a goal to do a sehaj paath. (I think i may have bragged about this in the past and it may have been to you too.. so sorry if im repeating myself) but i wasnt good at reading gurmukhi and I also wanted to understand what the guru was saying. So I would listen to a sehaj paath. Theres many recordings online. While following along srigranth.org with meanings. And some of it was so beautiful, it makes one cry. And some of it really guilt trips u lol. Like guru amardas ji calling u a bista ka keera again and again. 

Ofc i could only do this for an hour. Our attention span is limited. So then listen to kirtan. Lots of emotion stirring stuff out there from subliminal raag to akj heart-rending tunes. To motivating dasam bani to uplifting shabads. 

Are you not innocent and good now lol thanks for this will look it up