bhayaas going crazy!

8 hours ago, Harditsingh said:

When I was in Punjab the bahiyas were ok but they don't speak Punjabi at all and smoke cigarettes all the time even near gurdwarey my Mami told me that bahiya in there town gurshankar r known to be thieves any one else have other similar stories or how the bahiyas are behaving in punjab

give another 30 yrs , they will be our masters in punjab. 

2 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

give another 30 yrs , they will be our masters in punjab. 

What if we use the christian tactics to convert them. They need money and we need population. Plus acc to me they arent devout hindus as they are low caste, hence some speech tactics and money will make them convert. And while converting we need to drive out these christian and muslims either by force or by words. 

48 minutes ago, Tamansingh123 said:

What if we use the christian tactics to convert them. They need money and we need population. Plus acc to me they arent devout hindus as they are low caste, hence some speech tactics and money will make them convert. And while converting we need to drive out these christian and muslims either by force or by words. 

Don't think about all this. Waheguru will save us. Let's just spend our billions on langar to everyone *sarcasm. Even when they don't give our stuck truck drivers a glass of water in bihar. 

Sometimes I feel we Sikhs will end up losing Punjab. I think we already have 

I think less people use bhaiyas now. They dont have a gd reputation. They theive and have bad habits and they also start demanding more and  more money the longer you keep them. Also you need to change them now and then because otherwise they start knowing all the ins and outs of you house/family.

When people start lending them their tractors, bullets, cars etc  they start getting very demanding and argumentative.  Need to keep them at bay.  Rules and restrictions are needed.

Getting some1 from the pind to help you around is better, more reliable and cheaper, and you can trust them with everything. 

I think bhaiyas are more popular in the shahrs than pinds now 

Looking to the future, there are some organisations which are looking to relocate Sikligars to Punjab so that instead of Bhaiyas, the Sikligars can provide labour. I know for some people they will look at this superficially and say, why should we be relocating them to Punjab just so that they can be cheap labour for the farmers and factory owners in Punjab. They will say that we should be helping them where they are and providing them with education and other resources.

Relocating them to Punjab will-;

1. Maintain and even increase the Sikh population thus ensuring that the Indian establishment's attempt ever since 1984 to reduce the Sikhs into a minority in Punjab is defeated.

2. It easier for them to be helped by Sikh organisations as they are close to all facilities unlike now where their villages are in hard to reach locations and far from resources such as schools etc.

3. Increase their standard of living, at present their lifestyle is that the men leave their families behind for many months are go to various towns in order to sell their wares such as locks and knives etc. Such a lifestyle is dangerous and sometimes the menfolk can be arrested in trumped up charges and spend many months in jail even before their case reaches court. 

4. Provide them with security as it many of their present locations their villages can be raided by police for no reason whatsoever. 

5. Provide the Punjabi farmers and factory owners with a reliable source of labour which has become local and is not liable to leave as many Bhaiyas have done in the past few months. The Sikligars will have a regular source of income. 

6. Their lifestyle and family structure also makes it easier for them to relocate to Punjab. They tend to live in large extended families of sometimes 50-100 people who are all related to each other. A few of each of these families can be settled in each village of Punjab and unlike Bhaiyas who first come alone and after many years bring their families, the Sikligars will have their families with them from the beginning. 

4 minutes ago, proactive said:

Looking to the future, there are some organisations which are looking to relocate Sikligars to Punjab so that instead of Bhaiyas, the Sikligars can provide labour. I know for some people they will look at this superficially and say, why should we be relocating them to Punjab just so that they can be cheap labour for the farmers and factory owners in Punjab. They will say that we should be helping them where they are and providing them with education and other resources.

1. Maintain and even increase the Sikh population thus ensuring that the Indian establishment's attempt ever since 1984 to reduce the Sikhs into a minority in Punjab is defeated.

2. It easier for them to be helped by Sikh organisations as they are close to all facilities unlike now where their villages are in hard to reach locations and far from resources such as schools etc.

3. Increase their standard of living, at present their lifestyle is that the men leave their families behind for many months are go to various towns in order to sell their wares such as locks and knives etc. Such a lifestyle is dangerous and sometimes the menfolk can be arrested in trumped up charges and spend many months in jail even before their case reaches court. 

4. Provide them with security as it many of their present locations their villages can be raided by police for no reason whatsoever. 

5. Provide the Punjabi farmers and factory owners with a reliable source of labour which has become local and is not liable to leave as many Bhaiyas have done in the past few months. 

100 % right.

2 hours ago, proactive said:

5. Provide the Punjabi farmers and factory owners with a reliable source of labour which has become local and is not liable to leave as many Bhaiyas have done in the past few months. The Sikligars will have a regular source of income. 

6. Their lifestyle and family structure also makes it easier for them to relocate to Punjab. They tend to live in large extended families of sometimes 50-100 people who are all related to each other. A few of each of these families can be settled in each village of Punjab and unlike Bhaiyas who first come alone and after many years bring their families, the Sikligars will have their families with them from the beginning. 

This is a great idea.  But got a feeling the punjab cm might not allow this to happen    he is very anti sikhi 

5 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Sometimes I feel we Sikhs will end up losing Punjab. I think we already have

Yea we have lost panjab since 1849. Only khalsa raj will make it better. Plus we need some conversions there, and in bihar. bihar aint hiduistic like up, but is equally poor. Plus we have our takht there so it can prolly help. We need to do the same things pakis do to our people in their panjab. hindus wont be mad at us for driving out abrahamic faiths, and can prolly hep is in their majority areas.