Sign in to follow this  
AjeetSingh2019

Allah shows his mercy on Derby Gurudwara by attacking it today

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

If anything, our Gurdwareh and Sikh organisations will double-down on the Islamic appeasement and virtue signalling. 

Things need to change quickly. Whenever some parcharak or giani starts chatting about "Musalman Bhai" in Maharaj's hazoori, someone needs to have the courage to stand up and say enough is enough.

The international Sikh sangat's experience with Islam does NOT reflect the subcontinent / Indian republic's experience. Either wake up to the ground reality in countries across the world where Sikhs are settled, or unequivocally state that Sikhi only applies to what transpires in north India, because I can't relate to any of the stuff these obscenely wealthy superstar parcharaks have to say about the world the rest of us are forced to live in.

these gurdware granthis have no idea what actual society is like, they spend most their time within the gurdwaras walls, thats where they eat, sit, sleep and work. The way they do parchaar is as if muslims think like Bagat Farid ji. last yr at the gurdwara after sukhasan the sangat used to do simran together for about 20 mins    would be around 15-20 of us   the gyanis would lead the simran and then explain stuff. One day this one gyani was like our muslims brothers also remember parmaatma, he then stared demonstrating how they do it and he was like "allah hoooo, allah hoooo,  he said they say the hooooo from deep within their chest   hoooooo        . thats not even a mainstream muslim practice, its called zikr and mainly only sufis do it.  and he probably saw that in one of those punjabi singer music videos that they shoot at dargahs with the crazy over the top acting from the actors playing the muslims.  

• Like 2

the paatis at the gurdwara that do parchaar   this is their source of information for islam, its these music videos, they think this what muslims are like    the dholkis, the allah hoooooo's, prancing around singing qwaalis .    this is their research.   

Most of our modern day paatis believe Islam is all about Sufism and dancing around like the videos indicate, yet fail to realize that's only just a sect. The majority of Islam revolves around Sunni and Shia, both look at us as kafirs. No matter how they may act, it's legit instilled within their faith. 

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

Perhaps we are seeing the beginning of sikhs splitting into 2 bands with 2 different approaches and interpretations, and in the future there will be stronger distinctions between the 2        its happened several times in the past anyway    

I honestly feel like this is going to happen. I've always found it crazy how history always repeats itself. We've seen it with the Tat Khalsa and the Bandai Khalsa, we honestly may see that split again.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

Most of our modern day paatis believe Islam is all about Sufism and dancing around like the videos indicate, yet fail to realize that's only just a sect. The majority of Islam revolves around Sunni and Shia, both look at us as kafirs. No matter how they may act, it's legit instilled within their faith. 

I honestly feel like this is going to happen. I've always found it crazy how history always repeats itself. We've seen it with the Tat Khalsa and the Bandai Khalsa, we honestly may see that split again.  

i think it will, tensions are rising. I think we will hear about a clash soon, that too in a gurdwara.  like when some man was going to organize vaisakhi at a mosque and singhs made sure that it didnt happen. The whole interfaith marriage thing a few years back, when gurdware weren't listening and still carrying out these fake marriages   there ended up being clashes in many gurdware up and down the country.  With sikhs its always once we are pushed to the limit and just cant take the bs anymore when we react.   

and whenever this clash does take place the wishy washy sikhs will call the police and run to the media and the BBC will print another article about "radical british sikh men disrupt sikh-muslim interfaith event" 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

i think it will, tensions are rising. I think we will hear about a clash soon, that too in a gurdwara.  like when some man was going to organize vaisakhi at a mosque and singhs made sure that it didnt happen. The whole interfaith marriage thing a few years back, when gurdware weren't listening and still carrying out these fake marriages   there ended up being clashes in many gurdware up and down the country.  With sikhs its always once we are pushed to the limit and just cant take the bs anymore when we react.   

and whenever this clash does take place the wishy washy sikhs will call the police and run to the media and the BBC will print another article about "radical british sikh men disrupt sikh-muslim interfaith event" 

Exactly! Especially when the majority of the panth is filled with "Sikhi tells me to be a good person!" These are the same people who are going to raise the next generation. I always wonder to myself, what the state of the panth is going to be. Our gurdwaras are filled with people who don't want to give up power to the younger generation, especially those who are dedicated to Sikhi. The committee system itself is a whole different topic...smh. Those Sikhs who will take a stand to our current leadership, and the various so-called modern practices and  different liberal aspects trying to creep into our panth are definitely going to be labeled as extremists. In a way, we are fighting a battle. Against ourselves and outside influences. Maharaj kirpa, dharam will always prevail. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

The way they do parchaar is as if muslims think like Bagat Farid ji

Funny thing is, Bhagat Farid Ji wasn't even a Muslim after they met Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaaj.

• Like 1

I wonder what would have happened had that muslim attacker come along when the gurdwara was open and he managed to get inside to attack the sangat. What would Sikhs have done if there was mostly elderly Sikh then it would have been a carnage as he had a knife on him and we know he stabbed some random polish white guy near the road of the gurdwara.

But imagine it was full of angry passionate strong Sikh youths i reckon they would have killed him if they had any ankh about them and that would have been the just response to those who attack guru's house. Sikhs need to be reminded that those kirpans and shasters they keep in gurdwara are not just for show they are there to defend the Sikhs and gurdwara from attackers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, genie said:

I wonder what would have happened had that muslim attacker come along when the gurdwara was open and he managed to get inside to attack the sangat. What would Sikhs have done if there was mostly elderly Sikh then it would have been a carnage as he had a knife on him and we know he stabbed some random polish white guy near the road of the gurdwara.

But imagine it was full of angry passionate strong Sikh youths i reckon they would have killed him if they had any ankh about them and that would have been the just response to those who attack guru's house. Sikhs need to be reminded that those kirpans and shasters they keep in gurdwara are not just for show they are there to defend the Sikhs and gurdwara from attackers.

I agree with all of this, yet I must say I kind of understand the reservations expressed by the NSYF on the previous page. I personally don't think it's a RAW conspiracy, but I think certain white organisations who are under the radar and biding their time until the critical moment before acting themselves, MIGHT be involved. I'm not referring to the clown outfits and MI5-infiltrated EDL, Britain First. I think we might be used to gauge what the general reaction might be to a "soft" backlash against Muslims in the UK, specifically if they start attacking our Gurdwareh. It'll be Enoch Powell's prophetic words come true (he predicted that the immigrant population would import their old communal conflicts into this country).

Depending on the subsequent media and public reaction (whether it's "Sikhs had no choice but to defend themselves" or "How dare Sikhs target those poor innocent Muslims"), an observing third party will then base their own actions around the general reception to our response. So, just be mindful of these games. There's a hell of a lot going on that not many understand. The game is complex and layered. It's dirty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I agree with all of this, yet I must say I kind of understand the reservations expressed by the NSYF on the previous page. I personally don't think it's a RAW conspiracy, but I think certain white organisations who are under the radar and biding their time until the critical moment before acting themselves, MIGHT be involved. I'm not referring to the clown outfits and MI5-infiltrated EDL, Britain First. I think we might be used to gauge what the general reaction might be to a "soft" backlash against Muslims in the UK, specifically if they start attacking our Gurdwareh. It'll be Enoch Powell's prophetic words come true (he predicted that the immigrant population would import their old communal conflicts into this country).

Depending on the subsequent media and public reaction (whether it's "Sikhs had no choice but to defend themselves" or "How dare Sikhs target those poor innocent Muslims"), an observing third party will then base their own actions around the general reception to our response. So, just be mindful of these games. There's a hell of a lot going on that not many understand. The game is complex and layered. It's dirty.

You maybe right or wrong. We can think endlessly this way. But what is the evidence to support your plausible hypothesis ?

2 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

You maybe right or wrong. We can think endlessly this way. But what is the evidence to support your plausible hypothesis ?

Just a theory. Be open to all the possibilities. For those of us in the West it's a two-pronged struggle compared to India.

Man charged with Derby shop stabbing and temple break-in

Mohammed Ibrar is due before magistrates today

•  
  •  
  •  56SHARES

By
Martin NaylorCourt Reporter
  • 09:52, 26 MAY 2020
  • UPDATED11:44, 26 MAY 2020

Scene of an alleged stabbing in Normanton Road
Video from the scene of an alleged stabbing in Normanton Road which is alleged to have happened at around 9am on May 25, 2020.

Video Player is loading.
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:15
Loaded:0.00%

Fullscreen
THE SCENE IN NORMANTON ROADSubscri
A 31-year-old Derby man has been charged following a stabbing in Normanton.

Mohammed Ibrar was charged overnight with wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm in connection with the incident which saw a 41-year-old suffer wounds at the Polanica shop in Normanton Road, at around 8.45am on Monday, May 25.

Ibrar, of Cromwell Road, Normanton, has also been charged with burglary in connection with an earlier incident which saw a Sikh temple attacked.

The Guru Arjan Dev Gurdwara, in nearby Stanhope Street, was broken into sometime in the early hours and damaged.

Ibrar is due to appear at Southern Derbyshire Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday morning, May 26.

A police spokeswoman said: "Officers investigating an alleged stabbing and a burglary at a Sikh temple have charged a man.

"Mohammed Ibrar, 31, of Cromwell Road, Derby, has been charged with wounding with intent and burglary and is due before Southern Derbyshire Magistrates’ Court this morning.

"We were called just before 8.40am yesterday (Monday 25 May) to reports that the Guru Arjan Dev Gurdwara had been broken into some hours earlier.

"Another call came in minutes later to say that a man had been stabbed inside the Polanica shop, in Normanton Road, Normanton.

"On arrival, officers found a 41-year-old man with injuries.

"The man was taken to the Queen’s Medical Centre for treatment and was later discharged."

And in a statement released on Monday, Superintendent Gareth Meadows said: “I would like to thank the Sikh community and the local people in Normanton for their assistance with our enquiries.

“if you have any information in relation to these two incidents please speak to the officers or contact us using the methods stated.”

Please quote reference number 249 of 25 May for the break in and 257 of 25 May for the stabbing

Facebook – send a private message to /DerbyshireConstabulary

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Where do we draw the line? In all of this dirty politics, what do we recognise as Maharaj's Hukam and how do we ensure that we're not acting in Manmatt?

Maharaj gave us the secular vision to see all as equal: "maanas ki jaat sabhai ekai pehchanbo"; and they say that everything is Waheguru's creation so who can we call bad, since there is none other: "Jee jant sabh tis de sabhna ka soee. Mandaa kis no aakheeyae je duja hoee".

Maharaj blessed us with arms to ensure the raakhee(protection) of Dharam (righteousness). Some members are cursing Sikhs for treating Muslims with respect, like saving the izzat of their daughters and serving them Langar. Jal tan Bhai Ghanaiya ji ne Mughal sainika nu vi shakaya si. Ohna nu taan Maharaj di shabashi hi mili si. Sikhan ne taan Marathea di dheea di vi izzat rakhi si, after Panipat battle when they attacked the convoys of Abdali at night, and proceeded to get the women back to their families.

Although granted, going about cleaning mosques does come across as unnecessary behind-licking, but I don't think small acts of kindness like letting them pray at a Gurdwara or sharing food with them can be a threat to dharam (righteousness). I agree in the bigger picture, Islam is definitely a threat to non-Muslims. However, if Sikhs view them ALL with eyes of contempt, is it not against the teachings of Maharaj? Since the political situations vary country to country, is it not the right approach that the Sikh community can have conflicting standpoints depending upon which country the sangat is from? As the panth grows geographically, it is only natural to have diverse political views, isn't it? The only thing rigid should be Sikhi principles.

That's why I ask, where do we draw the line? Is it a question of keeping them at bay or about keeping our own panth in charhdikala? After all, they can't do <banned word filter activated> if every person in our own panth is well fed, feels included and parchaar is happening in the way it should. I'm genuinely curious because I can't justify a behaviour if it is not based on Gurbani or panth history.

Please be kind as I'm new and only trying to learn through dialogue.

3 minutes ago, Khaaik said:

Where do we draw the line? In all of this dirty politics, what do we recognise as Maharaj's Hukam and how do we ensure that we're not acting in Manmatt?

Maharaj gave us the secular vision to see all as equal: "maanas ki jaat sabhai ekai pehchanbo"; and they say that everything is Waheguru's creation so who can we call bad, since there is none other: "Jee jant sabh tis de sabhna ka soee. Mandaa kis no aakheeyae je duja hoee".

Maharaj blessed us with arms to ensure the raakhee(protection) of Dharam (righteousness). Some members are cursing Sikhs for treating Muslims with respect, like saving the izzat of their daughters and serving them Langar. Jal tan Bhai Ghanaiya ji ne Mughal sainika nu vi shakaya si. Ohna nu taan Maharaj di shabashi hi mili si. Sikhan ne taan Marathea di dheea di vi izzat rakhi si, after Panipat battle when they attacked the convoys of Abdali at night, and proceeded to get the women back to their families.

Although granted, going about cleaning mosques does come across as unnecessary behind-licking, but I don't think small acts of kindness like letting them pray at a Gurdwara or sharing food with them can be a threat to dharam (righteousness). I agree in the bigger picture, Islam is definitely a threat to non-Muslims. However, if Sikhs view them ALL with eyes of contempt, is it not against the teachings of Maharaj? Since the political situations vary country to country, is it not the right approach that the Sikh community can have conflicting standpoints depending upon which country the sangat is from? As the panth grows geographically, it is only natural to have diverse political views, isn't it? The only thing rigid should be Sikhi principles.

That's why I ask, where do we draw the line? Is it a question of keeping them at bay or about keeping our own panth in charhdikala? After all, they can't do <banned word filter activated> if every person in our own panth is well fed, feels included and parchaar is happening in the way it should. I'm genuinely curious because I can't justify a behaviour if it is not based on Gurbani or panth history.

Please be kind as I'm new and only trying to learn through dialogue.

Good post.

The line is drawn here...... we help those who come to us for help but we help our own always first. We only allow gurdwara's for our own religious services we respect others to follow what they want to believe but we will not let our guru's house become some kinda islamic or free for all den of propagation of non-sikh beliefs.

We see all humans as equals and only judge the person by their character however the different ideologies people follow we can also judge them for that too. If a person follows satanism we are right to see them as worshipping the devil and partaking in things we consider sinful. If a person follows mainstream islam and they are taught that non-muslims are going to hellfire if they dont convert to islam and muslims will have to fight non-muslims in great battles for victory for allah. Then we can judge them as following a hostile ideology and understand that is what they are on and not be hoodwinked just because we may have good relations with the individual that the collective of them wont attack you or go against you when the right time comes for them to make a move.

All the fake langari Sikhs like khalsa aid and all man them there are not doing any favors for Sikhi or their own salvation moreover they are only contributing to their own sins because Guru Nanak Sahib gave clear guidance how a hindu can be a "good hindu" how a muslim can be a "good muslim" that is not to follow the caste-ism that is not to follow quran and sunnah literally. The key to be a good hindu and good muslim in guru ji's message was to be like a Sikh that is how they would be saved.

If muslims followed literally everything in quran and sunnah they would be committing sins according to hindu beliefs and if hindu's followed everything in hinduism they would be committing sins in islamic beliefs so the 3rd path of spirituality which is Sikhi was formed. So when Sikhs are going around cleaning masjids that preach quran and sunnah that show contempt to other religions and wish to conquest over them then they are showing their slave mentality its dhimmi status and servitude that muslim sunni's scholars and leaders get great satisfaction from. One should ask these mental sikh slaves of islam why are they not cleaning mandirs and offering their gurdwara's to have hindu idols to be worshipped if they are allowing muslims for namaaz and ifar parties.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Funny thing is, Bhagat Farid Ji wasn't even a Muslim after they met Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaaj.

gurmat bibek Singhs r 100% right.

All bhagats got Naam from Guru Nanak Sahib.

No one can enter Sachkhand without getting Naam from Satguru.

sadly, most of the panth is trying to please the world by saying that our Gurbani contains baani of Hindus and Muslims.

Present day Sikhs just want to please this temporary false world. Shame!

• Like 1

On the one hand you have great men like Mohan Singh from the Sikh Awareness Society speaking out against muslim grooming gangs and how they are attacking our girls.

Then you have effeminate fools allowing muslims to pray in our gurdwaras. These people have no common sense whatsoever.

We need more of the former not latter.

Muslims are aggressors and aggressors always overpower the passive unless they grow a pair and fight back.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1