The British and the Sikhs

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the British army is a good for our people to keep the martial spirit alive, learn how to shoot and how to survive in the wild. They days of military interventions on behalf of the USA are pret

The British and Sikhs have a long history together. British historians studying Sikhi and writing it in their books. The 2 Anglo-Sikh wars and annexation of Punjab. And the prince Dalip Sing

Kinda off topic but seen this gem on twitter. The Sikh Raj held weight.   

Posted Images

You never know when things could turn you know!

tension seems to be rising beneath the surface ...

Black dance group Diversity did a performance about Black lives matter on Britains got talent and the show received over 20,000 complaints. 

Media is shoving a lot of bame people on tv, a bit too many!  its as if they are trying to trigger a reaction from White folks. 

Should they stop singing "rule britannia" because Black youth don't relate to it was a topic on a morning show! Imagine how White people watching the show felt about that! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How ethnic minorities are being blamed for breaking rules and spreading the virus reminds me of a movie! Think it was called something like children of men. The movie was set in the UK and a massive virus has spread and the authorities are rounding all refugees/migrants up and making them live in ghettos surrounded by barbed wire. 

Yeah I know its just a movie but you never know what these people will do lol! 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, puzzled said:

How ethnic minorities are being blamed for breaking rules and spreading the virus reminds me of a movie! Think it was called something like children of men. The movie was set in the UK and a massive virus has spread and the authorities are rounding all refugees/migrants up and making them live in ghettos surrounded by barbed wire. 

To be fair, some of the local lockdowns are occurring in areas where there is more ethnic diversity.  But it seems to be one particular ethnicity that seems to be prevalent in this when you look at the areas.

You should be aware, they make up 25 percent of your town. 

I know of those chicken and "chaiwala " places on a particular road where no social distancing is being followed.

Can you guess where it is yet? 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

To be fair, some of the local lockdowns are occurring in areas where there is more ethnic diversity.  But it seems to be one particular ethnicity that seems to be prevalent in this when you look at the areas.

You should be aware, they make up 25 percent of your town. 

I know of those chicken and "chaiwala " places on a particular road where no social distancing is being followed.

Can you guess where it is yet? 😉

Farnham road? lol 

Yeah but how is that different to what's happening in White areas, In pubs, on beaches or any other place that they throng.

Ethnic minorities live in densely populated places so that might be the reason. 

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Farnham road? lol 

Yeah but how is that different to what's happening in White areas, In pubs, on beaches or any other place that they throng.

Ethnic minorities live in densely populated places so that might be the reason. 

Beaches for example are outdoors. And those days in general are less frequent.

The takeaways have been consistently open during lockdown. 

Pubs you have a good point on.

You have to consider that the levels of Diabetes and other chronic illnesses are more prevalent amongst our people than goreh. 

This makes us more vulnerable to Covid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 9/24/2020 at 7:19 PM, puzzled said:

Is it surprising when some of the reported areas with high cases include Bradford , Rochdale and Leicester 

25 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Is it surprising when some of the reported areas with high cases include Bradford , Rochdale and Leicester 

large towns and cities will obviously have more cases. Areas that are over 80% Whites like Bolton and Preston are among the areas with the highest cases.