Jump to content
puzzled

Kalyug: Mami having affair with nephew

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Maybe she's checking the stitching on his vest to make sure it doesn't come loose?

Were you born yesterday?

Depends where it’s stitched lol!

.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, harkirat23 said:

I think women will only cheat if the husband is a two-timer so to teach him a lesson.

I think you are living in lala-land. Plenty of women cheat just out of kaam too. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, harkirat23 said:

I think women will only cheat if the husband is a two-timer so to teach him a lesson. She will cheat only, if the husband’s an alcoholic and doesn’t give any shopping money for groceries or bills.  Also if he is a criminal locked up in a prison and she has had enough with waiting for him. In any case, if the wife cheats it’s only because she has no choice, whereas men do it all the time to prove their manliness to impress other men of their latest conquest.  Some men find it very hard to be loyal to one woman. They feel trapped and bored  in a marriage and they cheat. Man is said to be a typical polygamous creature by nature whereas women are not, simply because they look after their offsprings because of their utter helplessness at birth. They need to be around them whereas man doesn’t. Women are the home-makers while man is a hunter and gatherer. He doesn’t only hunt or gather wealth for food but also things for his personal pleasures for his spare time.

Whatever women want to say to justify cheating I guess...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think you are living in lala-land. Plenty of women cheat just out of kaam too. 

KaAm has always been the main reason for both scenarios!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Whatever women want to say to justify cheating I guess...

Well, you know, we men are as bad as them. Men don’t only say things to justify it but also work towards it to normalise it by depicting it in movies, dramas, books and  publicising it in highly sensational manner when some famous people commit such kinds of acts behind their spouses or partners! It’s is incredibly disgusting. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When a man cheats on a woman, the marriage can still be salvaged because in evolutionary psychology to a woman it means that the man is high status because other women find him attractive to have an affair with him.

When a woman cheats on a man, it means the man in not high status enough for her and the marriage is effectively over.

If there was no institution of marriage and we lived in a junglee like manner, about 80 per cent of women would be with top 20 per cent of men and the remainder of men would fighting for the remaining 20 per cent of women.

That is why you have more female ancestors than male ancestors.

There is a practical reason why marriage is there in the first place, you only have to watch a wild-life programme with David Attenborough to figure that one out.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, harkirat23 said:

Well, you know, we men are as bad as them. Men don’t only say things to justify it but also work towards it to normalise it by depicting it in movies, dramas, books and  publicising it in highly sensational manner when some famous people commit such kinds of acts behind their spouses or partners! It’s is incredibly disgusting. 

What do you mean by ‘we men’?Though it’s totally true that you lot are responsible for everything evil we see around us, but to take an arrogant stance such as this is mind boggling! Do you even know how many families suffer due to you men behaving this way? What about the children? What have they done to deserve a broken family? You men really need to wake up and smell the coffee. You still behave like kids!

Then stop normalising it by depicting it in movies, dramas or  media in general. This is not meant to be a normal behaviour according to sikhism!  Some people are not capable of analysing it properly, they think it’s modern to be cheating or sleeping with multiple partners, especially when they watch it in the movies or elsewhere.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, singhnihk said:

Then stop normalising it by depicting it in movies, dramas or  media in general. This is not meant to be a normal behaviour according to sikhism!  Some people are not capable of analysing it properly, they think it’s modern to be cheating or sleeping with multiple partners, especially when they watch it in the movies or elsewhere.

Who normalises it in movies? I don't think it is generally apnay? Or maybe you know something? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Who normalises it in movies? I don't think it is generally apnay? Or maybe you know something? 

Well, it’s not the women who normalise cheating or sleeping with many partners whether it’s in the movies or anywhere else. It’s the men. The poster above took full responsibility when he said, ‘we men’ very arrogantly. Do men have  no shame for normalising such odious behaviour  in societies they live. I was brought-up with decent Victorian values. I don’t come from a household where we were allowed to indulge in such matters, vocally or otherwise, although full freedom was given to us to educate ourselves and travel as much as we wanted before settling down. I can’t understand why people would interpret this kind of behaviour as very western or modern, when it’s neither! Morality has been in decline for a long time now!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I'm a bit slow, but it takes me some time to process what our bibiya contributors have to say. It's so confusing at times... 😅😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2020 at 9:15 AM, harkirat23 said:

KaAm has always been the main reason for both scenarios!

From what I've seen, women aren't any less susceptible to kaam than men. Many women have off the scale sexual drives too. 

To reduce infidelity along the lines of gender is ignorant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Men in general have higher s3x drives than women because of the extra testosterone. 

However, men's drives tend be always on because in evolutionary psychology, men had far less opportunities to procreate. 

Women's drives are cyclical and is related to their phases in their ovulation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Men in general have higher s3x drives than women because of the extra testosterone. 

However, men's drives tend be always on because in evolutionary psychology, men had far less opportunities to procreate. 

Women's drives are cyclical and is related to their phases in their ovulation. 

I hear what you're saying but what I personally witnessed in my life tells me it's a lot more complex than that. Even blokes have widely varying sexual drives in between them, it's the same with women. Hormones play a massive part for sure, but it's more complex than that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use