The Age of Kalyug Thread

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-55021836

Woman guilty of fake cancer GoFundMe fundraising fraud

Published
1 hour ago
Elkabbass arriving at courtIMAGE COPYRIGHTPA MEDIA
image captionNicole Elkabbas claimed she had ovarian cancer

A woman who faked a cancer diagnosis to claim more than £45,000 in donations has been convicted of fraud. 

Nicole Elkabbas, 42, set up an online fundraising campaign, claiming she needed money to pay for private treatment for ovarian cancer. 

But police began an investigation after a doctor, who had recently given her the all-clear, raised suspicions. 

Elkabbas, of Broadstairs, Kent, pleaded not guilty and told Canterbury Crown Court she had believed she had cancer. 

Judge Mark Weekes said Elkabbas had been convicted on "clear and compelling evidence" and should expect a custodial sentence.

Nicole Elkabbas
image captionThe fundraising campaign included a picture taken while she had been receiving routine gallbladder treatment, the court heard

Ben Irwin, prosecuting, earlier told the court Elkabbas's actions had been "utterly dishonest". 

In February 2017, she set up a GoFundMe campaign, which said she had just weeks to raise money for a major surgery in Spain. 

She claimed a costly "breakthrough drug" could improve her chances, and included an image of her lying in a hospital bed.

'Staged' photo

However, the court heard the image had actually been taken during routine gallbladder treatment several months earlier. 

Mr Irwin said the "obvious lie" was built around the photo, which had been "staged to convince people that she was seriously unwell".

After she "tricked" people into donating, she "frittered" the money on foreign travel, football tickets and online gambling, Mr Irwin said. 

She will be sentenced on 5 February for one count of fraud by false representation and another of possessing criminal property. 

GoFundMe said all donations made to Elkabbas through the site were refunded last year after misuse allegations were raised.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a coincidence. My homicidal tendencies are attracted to "minor attracted individuals" ... it's all just love.. oneness...with my blade and a can full of gas. It's all good baby. Oneness. Yeah any

Did he just admit to the fact that his crew and his family make 5hit up and pass it off as history? This is what they call "chutzpah." Complete and absolute confidence. This is real power: the ability

If you want to subvert a society, you manipulate the women. Women as individuals are shrewd and cunning but collectively they can be sheep like.  Men are quite simple and straightforward in

Posted Images

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Funny thing is he seems kind of camp himself. I'm guessing but he might be gay. The hierarchy of victim-hood spares nobody! 

lol that's what i thought, but he says he's a Christian and so is the lady nxt to him and the lady even says that gay lifestyle is not good lol! 

She made some good points like how why can't people who feel they are in the "wrong" body be made to feel comfortable in their body. Someone who is anorexic you wouldn't let them starve themselves because they don't want to be in a normal healthy body, then why are people who feel like they are in the wrong gender body being allowed to change their body.

Around the same % of trans people commit suicide after the operation as they do before the operation, so how is getting your bits cut off the right thing to do?

And why are so many kids confused about if they are a boy or a girl, i think it might be something to do with the cartoons they watch as well. 

How the presenters reacted, this show is the perfect example of how you have to believe the ultra leftist ways and conform to their beliefs otherwise your a homophobic etc   

33 minutes ago, puzzled said:

lol that's what i thought, but he says he's a Christian and so is the lady nxt to him and the lady even says that gay lifestyle is not good lol! 

She made some good points like how why can't people who feel they are in the "wrong" body be made to feel comfortable in their body. Someone who is anorexic you wouldn't let them starve themselves because they don't want to be in a normal healthy body, then why are people you feel like they are in the wrong gender body being allowed to change their body.

Around the same % of trans people commit suicide after the operation as they do before the operation, so how is getting your bits cut off the right thing to do?

And why are so many kids confused about if they are a boy or a girl, i think it might be something to do with the cartoons they watch as well. 

How the presenters reacted, this show is the perfect example of how you have to believe the ultra leftist ways and conform to their beliefs otherwise your a homophobic etc   

It's that same desire to invert everything to the point where nobody knows what to think. Opposites. Demoralise. Give in, and join the jaloos, else you're Hitler if you don't. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Philip Schofield of all people behind all these Kalyugi stuff.

Though the signs where there many years ago, stuck in a BBC broom cupboard with his hand up Gordon the Gophers a**!

😂😂

I honestly didn't see it coming! i always thought Philip was at it with Holly Willoughby! 

6 hours ago, Kaurr said:

Bro what the f. 😂 

Bloody Kusre.

😄

It's a boy but he wanted to be a drag queen for the end of year school party, but the teachers felt it was unacceptable so his mum got upset and decided to parade him around on tv. 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, puzzled said:

😄

It's a boy but he wanted to be a drag queen for the end of year school party, but the teachers felt it was unacceptable so his mum got upset and decided to parade him around on tv. 

You ever notice all this trans/drag stuff is encouraged by the mothers. 

12 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You ever notice all this trans/drag stuff is encouraged by the mothers. 

Yeh it's the mothers and women. Its every mans nightmare to see his son dressed like that. 

In fact majority of the LGBTQ stuff that is being pushed into Sikhi is actually by women, social media is evidence to the fact that majority of the people that support all these things creeping into Sikhi are actually women. 

As long as Sikhs do not recognize who it is that is bending 100s of years of tradition and pushing in LGBT and other stuff , Sikhs will not be able to do anything about it.