Sikh-Muslim wedding streamed live in England.

Guest G3LLS

Guest Pakistan Troll alert

Warning Isha and GGMG are the same Pakistani Punjabi troll opposed to the girl becoming a new Sikh! As the troll Isha/GGMG know that in the West most intelligent Pakistani women are actually secretly desperate to leave the falsehood of Islam and gain respect as equals via Sikhi

Guest Cabbage keema
10 hours ago, Guest Pakistan Troll alert said:

Warning Isha and GGMG are the same Pakistani Punjabi troll opposed to the girl becoming a new Sikh! As the troll Isha/GGMG know that in the West most intelligent Pakistani women are actually secretly desperate to leave the falsehood of Islam and gain respect as equals via Sikhi

You mean they are actually leaving their region to become sikh? Don’t be such a gullible troll, if that’s true, Sikhs are also converting to Muslim and Christianity in droves. Think before you spout your gullibility for everyone to judge .

Guest GuptTryingtobeGurmuk
On 11/7/2020 at 1:26 PM, Guest Singh said:

She has become a new Sikh of her own choice.

Sikhi gives equality to women.

Islam and the Quran state that women are inferior and can be beaten by men.

Hence why so many Muslim background women are marrying non-Muslims and leaving Islam in the West to avoid the domestic violence and subjugation commonplace when marrying a Muslim man.

She told her friends she is going to give Muslim names to their kids and teach them all Muslim things and religion. How do you explain this, it doesn’t make any sense. I wish he had married my mum instead, the bloody massa ranngard, man chaudd 

Guest Walker J 100%
On 11/7/2020 at 10:13 AM, Kau89r8 said:

wow..bride is muslim?! 

Thats a first i seen lol 

Hope he doesn't convert...

Saw a video of wedding in USA, and the Groom was like Punjabi Hindu/ background married to muslim girl and he mentioned he converted to islam 

It only takes a fudhu to marry a moosley not someone even with half a brain of camel and then convert. Wait and see how our fudhu converts once he has been over fed with tons of halal flesh and crates upon crates of johny walker whiskey etc. The fudhus are full of trash nothing else no backbone 

Muslim women are welcome to Sikhi. My mother is friends with a Bengali ex Muslim who married a Sikh and has 2 children now both kids have Sikh names and are being raised as Sikhs. My mother attended the anand karaj and the girl changed her name. 

Another Paki Punjabi female who my mother works with, her sister is married to a Punjabi guy and both are raising kids as Sikhs.

In both cases they had Anand Karaj and in both cases the fathers have disowned their daughters while the mothers and siblings still talk to them.

Both relationships are successful examples of interfaith marriages. 

Such relationships are becoming more and more common in multicultural areas.

As long as atleast one parent approves of the female marrying the Sikh then I don't see any problem.

Running away with someones daughter is wrong though. 

Guest Guest Walker J 100%
1 hour ago, puzzled said:Another Genital mutilation of women 

God save the the genuine and the real Sikh  kom from kaljuggi Jeeves. Did she ask them if they’ve had vulvectomies performed on them when they were children which is opposite of circumsion for men? No real Sikh is allowed to marry this perverts whose sex organs have been messed up as children. So there you are. Know your information before jumping on the band wagon with mooslies 3/4 of their jokes all stitched up to a narrow little thing. Female circumcision is practised all over the moosloooo world. GM

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Muslim women are welcome to Sikhi. My mother is friends with a Bengali ex Muslim who married a Sikh and has 2 children now both kids have Sikh names and are being raised as Sikhs. My mother attended the anand karaj and the girl changed her name. 

Another Paki Punjabi female who my mother works with, her sister is married to a Punjabi guy and both are raising kids as Sikhs.

In both cases they had Anand Karaj and in both cases the fathers have disowned their daughters while the mothers and siblings still talk to them.

Both relationships are successful examples of interfaith marriages. 

Such relationships are becoming more and more common in multicultural areas.

As long as atleast one parent approves of the female marrying the Sikh then I don't see any problem.

Running away with someones daughter is wrong though. 

Well said Puzzled. If we actually educated Muslims in India that the first Sikh in history - Bhai Mardana Ji - was an apostate from Islam (and attacked with rocks in order to kill them as an apostate at Sri Panja Sahib for that very reason) then a certain percentage of the 200 million Muslims in India would definitely become new Sikhs like Syed Prithipal Singh from Kashmir and various famous GurSikhs who were born Muslims but became apostates to join the Sikh Panth. And a lot of Muslim ancestry women in the West would prefer a life of equality that Sikhi guarantees rather than a life of domestic violence and virtual enslavement that Muslim men offer them.