Police hate crime probe as Sikh schoolboy attacked on way home

Lostandmessedup

Looking at the school, it is poorly performing school, probably full of chavvy council estate kids.

Being a Singh particularly in this type of environment is a sitting target.

The only thing now is the advent of social media. Everything is filmed and then it goes viral.

Also, has there ever been a situation where a Singh got into a fight and his dastar remained intact?

12 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Parents are not choosing schools wisely, especially parents with kids that have joora. Most parents look at convenience, how close the school is to their house etc but not how their different looking kid would fit in. 

The school I went to was mainly a Pakistani school with a few Sikh/Hindu and White kids, since the opening of the Sikh school in the area the number of Sikh kids at that school has dropped even more. Someone told me how some boy with a joora in that school was being bullied so bad that a teacher (Arab) personally contacted the boys mother and told her she should change schools. She then changed schools and sent him to the one in StokePoges. Why was he being bullied? because of who he is, so what the Muslim kids were doing to him should be seen as hate crime. 

I think many parents are out of touch with these kinds of things, but there is a lot more awareness now then there was a couple of years back. 

Sikh kids are getting bullied not randomly or because they happened to be there but because of who they are. 

honestly you believe most school districts allocate places purely on preferences , some run on lottery system , there is a dearth of spaces because there has been an explosion in  lower school populations as opposed secondary school places sometimes the choice is simply not there .

42 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Parents are not choosing schools wisely, especially parents with kids that have joora. Most parents look at convenience, how close the school is to their house etc but not how their different looking kid would fit in. 

The school I went to was mainly a Pakistani school with a few Sikh/Hindu and White kids, since the opening of the Sikh school in the area the number of Sikh kids at that school has dropped even more. Someone told me how some boy with a joora in that school was being bullied so bad that a teacher (Arab) personally contacted the boys mother and told her she should change schools. She then changed schools and sent him to the one in StokePoges. Why was he being bullied? because of who he is, so what the Muslim kids were doing to him should be seen as hate crime. 

I think many parents are out of touch with these kinds of things, but there is a lot more awareness now then there was a couple of years back. 

Sikh kids are getting bullied not randomly or because they happened to be there but because of who they are. 

Slough has the blessing and the curse of having 5 grammar schools.

If you don't get into grammar schools, your options are limited.

I know what school you went to.