Sign in to follow this  
Guest Looking for

Any gursikh girls?

On 1/12/2021 at 12:13 AM, Guest Single Sikh said:

Has anyone seen the new Laavan platform for matrimony?

Bump. Anyone here tried it?

On 1/9/2021 at 8:27 PM, Guest Looking for said:

Iam born in the uk, 32 years old, self employed living with parents.

i am looking to get married, with a gursikh singhni whos first priority is sikhi and gurbani. But will happily live with my parents also and do their seva too.

Send me a message if you or know anyone who is looking too

https://www.instagram.com/singh.and.kaur.introductions/?hl=en

https://www.gurmat.com/browse

https://www.akj.org/matrimonial.php

8 hours ago, Koi said:

Bump. Anyone here tried it?

I checked out the website, (not to try) but see what it says. It's just launched as a new business but states it helps 1000s get matched. Why not be honest and say it's a start up and what they are doing to grow. You may find that you pay a subscription and theres not many ppl registered. 

However its wishful thinking for businesses  to be credible, they just want one thing $£€. 

Side note, be careful about sending copies of your identification and uploading  details.  Where are these details stored? UK, india? Are they secure? Data protection? I suppose  one doesn't have a choice, you got to be verified.

That's just my two cents, but iv no experience using any of these type of sites and nothing personal  against  this one. Maybe via family/friends is still a better way?

4 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

What you waiting for @KoiBe the first. Try it. Let us know the pros and cons. Is it free?

OK bro. I will do👍🏾. Though from what I can see, it ain't free. 

On 1/12/2021 at 12:13 AM, Guest Single Sikh said:

Has anyone seen the new Laavan platform for matrimony?

I haven't, what's the link? I have a friend who is getting old!

44 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

I haven't, what's the link? I have a friend who is getting old!

Getting old!? You best not be talking about me 🤣🤣🤣!

https://lavaan.co.uk

• Haha 1

All girls want clean shaven boy. Truck drivers who make big money. Sorry you are out of luck.

5 hours ago, singhsince1981 said:

All girls want clean shaven boy. Truck drivers who make big money. Sorry you are out of luck.

Not all. I'm still in highschool, but I know a decent amount of girls here that are in their 20s  that will definetly marry an Amritdhari.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Kaurr said:

Not all. I'm still in highschool, but I know a decent amount of girls here that are in their 20s  that will definetly marry an Amritdhari.

Have these girls had their fun with non-Amritdharis in their youth, and have now begrudgingly accepted the need to settle down with a Singh? 😅

• Downvote 2

24 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Have these girls had their fun with non-Amritdharis in their youth, and have now begrudgingly accepted the need to settle down with a Singh? 😅

While what you say may be true for a number of girls , generalization is bad too. 

I am sure the girls who like sleeping with moneh men would rather marry and settle with one of rich moneh, rather than marrying a sardar, unless she's a spinster and clock is ticking away on her . 

Just now, AjeetSingh2019 said:

While what you say may be true for a number of girls , generalization is bad too. 

I am sure the girls who like sleeping with moneh men would rather marry and settle with one of rich moneh, rather than marrying a sardar, unless she's a spinster and clock is ticking away on her . 

In places like the UK in the past these type of Sikh girls use to pace themselves. Sure, they partied, slept around, drank alcohol, etc., but it was distributed over a 10 or 15 year period before they finally gave in to the pressure of settling down. There was at least some pretence of normal behaviour in the inevitable downtime between their bouts of hedonism.

Today's generation hit the scene at 100mph, starting younger than before, doing in 5-6 years what their earlier counterparts took 10-15 years to do. By the time these girls hit 23 or so they already possess a jaded, cynical worldview arising from exposure to their hedonistic lifestyle. They inadvertently develop the demeanour of a tired, worn-out old crow that would more be suitable for a woman in her late 30s when the former group should actually be in the prime of their life. 

The resident Punjabans also experience something similar, but obviously the differing cultural and social landscape means the circumstances are slightly altered compared to the West.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

No actually.

• Like 3

On 1/9/2021 at 8:57 AM, Guest Looking for said:

But will happily live with my parents also and do their seva too.

Which world are you living in bro? You want a girl who will do seva of your parents? Like, massage their legs, cook food for them... Hahaha... bro. You made me laugh. My stomach is hurting. 

I applaud and admire your viewpoint, but this is JUST NOT possible in 2021. Even a pure Gursikh girl will be 1 in a million who would do this. Now a days girls don't like to do seva of in-laws. Society has changed a lot. People want freedom. Manmukhi mind has taken over, even in Amritdhar community. So good luck.