Golden Temple attack perdiction debunked

Arsh1469

20 minutes ago, WaljinderSingh said:

I think OP should give some reference to the claim of who actually said about kalki avtat appearing. 

In Chaubies Avtar, Guru Gobind Singh ji writes about the time when Kalki will come. This time is believed to be towards the end of Kalyug. 

Historically, Kalyug began when King Parikshat ( grandson of Arjun - one of the padavas) died. So, we are a little over 5,100 years in Kalyug. 

Put that in perspective of the total age of Kalyug being 480,000 years!

About Nehklank ( meaning stainless) , Guru Granth Sahib and Guru Khalsa are Nehklank.

Kalki avatar and Nehklank are actually the same person. Just a different name. As far as I know Kaljug began after the death of Krishna.

The origins of Kalki avatar are from the Puranas. Kalki comes in Vishnu Purana and  Bhagwat Purana. Also Kalki Purana

Just now, Arsh1469 said:

Kalki avatar and Nehklank are actually the same person. Just a different name. As far as I know Kaljug began after the death of Krishna.

The origins of Kalki avatar are from the Puranas. Kalki comes in Vishnu Purana and  Bhagwat Purana. Also Kalki Purana

So do we believe, there is no Kalki avtar, is Guru Sahib kalki avtar, or that kalki avtar is yet to come?