Taliban is in the news everywhere

1 hour ago, ChardikalaUK said:

dallysingh is a typical Kenyan Ramgarhia going on about his hatred for Jatts. Being of an Indian Ramgarhia background I've never understood why they have this hatred. They are a stuck up bunch who love to show off and think they are better than Indian Sikhs, but they are all show and no substance. They've made Ramgarhia gurdwaras a laughing stock with their relaxed rules.

Now he lives in Britain the country which took in his family when Idi Amin and his like were threatening and kicking out the Indians in Africa, and he calls the English people whiteys, honkies etc.

Chill out and have your mogo chips duggu. Have you done your pilgrimage to Makindu yet?

Seriously.......lol!

On 8/25/2021 at 10:46 PM, ChardikalaUK said:

dallysingh is a typical Kenyan Ramgarhia going on about his hatred for Jatts. Being of an Indian Ramgarhia background I've never understood why they have this hatred. They are a stuck up bunch who love to show off and think they are better than Indian Sikhs, but they are all show and no substance. They've made Ramgarhia gurdwaras a laughing stock with their relaxed rules.

Now he lives in Britain the country which took in his family when Idi Amin and his like were threatening and kicking out the Indians in Africa, and he calls the English people whiteys, honkies etc.

Chill out and have your mogo chips duggu. Have you done your pilgrimage to Makindu yet?

That's you below isn't it....

658356326_doabanevolution.png.3ffb0642ecba75f732ceb2ffbca37512.png

On 8/25/2021 at 10:46 PM, ChardikalaUK said:

dallysingh is a typical Kenyan ... They are a stuck up bunch who love to show off and think they are better than Indian Sikhs, but they are all show and no substance. T

To be fair, I know 'jatts' who came from Kenya and they call Indians 'pindus' - fair enough, as these Punjabis who came from Africa were better educated

I think it's 'banter' really

9 hours ago, Premi5 said:

To be fair, I know 'jatts' who came from Kenya and they call Indians 'pindus' - fair enough, as these Punjabis who came from Africa were better educated

It's funny you say that! My childhood friends who were juts from africa with starched paghs and everything used to call me that! lol

14 hours ago, Premi5 said:

It's all relative. My mum's chacha did a stint in Africa and when he came back to India he was told not to tie the Kenyan style pagh as it denoted someone who had been thrown out. African come home they were called or something along those lines.

• The title was changed to Taliban is in the news everywhere
49 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Looks like the Taliban are a full on modern army now with and air force as well. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9943629/Taliban-Air-Force-Jihadists-seize-48-aircraft-aerial-firepower-Nato-members.html

Seizing plains while grounded is one thing, having someone to pilot them and being able to maintain and fuel them a whole nother thing. They'll have to make most parts from scratch, as things break. Even our own air force has trouble with parts, supply chain, and retaining maintainers and fabricators. 

Hard to believe whoever wrote that article ever attended school, but it's really interesting this was allowed to happen and that the us also trained pilots. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Seizing planis while grounded is one thing, having someone to pilot them and being able to maintain and fuel them a whole nother thing. They'll have to make most parts from scratch, as things break. Even our own air force has trouble with parts, supply chain, and retaining maintainers and fabricators. 

Hard to believe whoever wrote that article ever attended school, but it's really interesting this was allowed to happen and that the us also trained pilots. 

If you look at old accounts of early Sikh wars, the pathaan strategy of joining a force in large numbers (as mercenary's) and then leaving in droves on the eve of important battles is a norm.   They even did it to Guru Maharaj Gobind Singh ji. It makes me laugh when I still see people fall for this one.  

Something is really fishy about the acquisition of weapons by the taliban here: either the US has some secret back deal with them, or the Afghan Army had an agreement to stand down and surrender weapons to the talis on the withdrawal? You would have thought the yanks would have blown them up or something before retreating?? Maybe they made them unusable? 

In any case the propaganda win for the talis is off the scale. They are even apparently saying 'let this be a warning to anyone else who wants to invade, and this this be a lesson to our children (how we beat superpowers with AK47s). Twice now, they f**ked over Russian, and now the US. 

Taliban parade coffins draped in UK and US flags as they celebrate  'independence day'  

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

If you look at old accounts of early Sikh wars, the pathaan strategy of joining a force in large numbers (as mercenary's) and then leaving in droves on the eve of important battles is a norm.   They even did it to Guru Maharaj Gobind Singh ji. It makes me laugh when I still see people fall for this one.  

Something is really fishy about the acquisition of weapons by the taliban here: either the US has some secret back deal with them, or the Afghan Army had an agreement to stand down and surrender weapons to the talis on the withdrawal? You would have thought the yanks would have blown them up or something before retreating?? Maybe they made them unusable? 

In any case the propaganda win for the talis is off the scale. They are even apparently saying 'let this be a warning to anyone else who wants to invade, and this this be a lesson to our children (how we beat superpowers with AK47s). Twice now, they f**ked over Russian, and now the US. 

Taliban parade coffins draped in UK and US flags as they celebrate  'independence day'  

Brits too. 

Dudes in the air force hated hearing it from me, but you absolutely cannot get caught sleepin on, or underestimating the taliban. 

Muricans love to say they're the best, almost none of them can actually back it up, or put in the work it takes to be excellent.