Taliban is in the news everywhere

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

This pattern just keeps repeating itself. Some fight for Sikhi as kharkus, even more join the Panjab police and murder and rape the movement into the ground.

Can you trust such people? 

I come from such people and have seen the saintly and the animalistic within families  so could never say one way or the other as a general rule , you have to judge by case to case.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Thing is, when you go in on jatts, I'm not bothered. You may as well taunt me about Maori or Aboriginies. Jatts are about as irrelevant to me as they are to you. You seem to think you're hurting me as if I have jatt flag flying on my lawn. Far from it. But if I were to go to town on your unique little crew and their foibles, you'd be completely devastated. You would be like this feller:

400.png?

That's cool. We'll leave you all to your delusional devices and watch the show.  

When you have 'brothers' like you have in your 'biraderi', what's the point of having enemies (as they say in Panjabi). 

You vacillate like a nut case. You got no back bone. And knock yourself out about the 'foibles', let's see how long that takes to blow up in your face.  All you seem to do is hide behind some stereotypes of Kenyans like they represent the majority. Come on and bring it out. What, you think I'd get depressed and crying like you??? I'll give you this much, you have improved. Not long ago I'd be scared shytless you was about to top yourself with the defeatist, depressed crap you used to routinely spout. We're not all of that delicate constitution. So say what you want, and give me a good laugh. 

31 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I come from such people and have seen the saintly and the animalistic within families  so could never say one way or the other as a general rule , you have to judge by case to case.

I'd say there have always been more animalistic types than the other. That's why you keep going around in circles. It's almost as if you purposefully are in denial about all the animals in order to hold together the very tenuous, self-aggrandising self-image you have as a community? Overplay one side by miles, and completely obfuscate or ignore the other.  Hence long periods of time, and no change/progress for the better.

• The title was changed to Taliban is in the news everywhere