Sikh Farmers MURDERED in Lakhimour Kheir,

Kau89r8

22 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

@proudkaur21

Agree with what you said. Been saying for a while taking notes from Jews is not bad idea...say what you want to say, the went from being 3000- yrs exile, exterminated from the earth and managed to retrieve their oldest religion, language and got the world under their b### lol 

They are defo getting their payback. We dont want to go through holocaust we've gone through enough bloodshed and still are. Now they are getting their payback. Note we should stop asking for 'justice' there is not justice in this kaljug world but revenge of becoming what India wants to destroy which is Sikhi 

I read this article by Rabbi who said Jews who marry outs Jews are committing holocaust. In Israel Hebrew is taught first, English i 2/3rd language, if you marry outside Jews, you are not considered Jews under their law. Jews first and foremost and everything else 2nd. 

Dont get me wrong dont agree with what they all do, they are ruthless, but give them credit they know they will never be in exile and wont be going through another holocaust.

We wont be able to mirror the jews and we are light years behind jews, it tough without our homeland Sikhs are not safe, whether in India, Islamic countries, and West, Sikhi is under constant threat need to face the facts and focus on what we CAN do. Be finicnally successful, learn Sikhi try to be better everyday the Sikhi Guru Ji wants us to be, learn our history, stop watering Sikhi to liberal/sjw religion...learn Gurmukhi, get the Alpha back, invest in panthic causes, makes films about misl era etc

47 was inevitable. Too bad we go the worst end of the stick. Those punjabis who dream about 'united Panjab' need a reality check. Partition was horrific. Singhs killed their daughters rather then crossing the border. Its been tought since 47.  Difference between Islamists is they just say it to your face not like Hindus who backstabbers, and cunning and sly being 'brothers' to your face and backstabbing from the back. Prefer those who are straight  to your face then gangu Brahmans 

First and foremost thing is to marry other sikhs and have more kids and a high population. Also we need to stop immigration from punjab. I mean yeah i also came to a western country but im gonna go back there in a few years and my children will be studying there and learning about their religion for a few years. Jews do the same thing. They go back to israel no matter which country they are born in and live there and study their religion. People who say to not have attachments to land or places dont understand that every religion that exists in this world has their stronghold aka vatican, mecca now jews have the israel land and the al aqsa mosque which belonged to jews before muslims. Without punjab we have nothing. We have to have a sikh stronghold somewhere in this world. Without punjab we are gone and will be in exile just like jews but without the added benefits of their cleverness . I mean our people are not even half as intelligent as jews just by looking at their behaviour. Why should hindus get punjab when they lost it to the turks and we fought back for it? Hindus only got the benefit of having a huge population and got india and not due to their strength. Thousands of our shaheeds have spilled their blood on the soil of punjab sorry i cant let hindus take it.

8 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Don't confuse fake jews with actual Jews. 

Their payback won't begin until the white imposters are ousted. 

even if they are fake jews everything they are doing is in favour of judaism so i dont understand how is it a loss for the actual jews lol. So if the arabic ones are the actual jews they can still live in israel and practice their religion without the threats of islam and Christianity.

4 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

even if they are fake jews everything they are doing is in favour of judaism so i dont understand how is it a loss for the actual jews lol. So if the arabic ones are the actual jews they can still live in israel and practice their religion without the threats of islam and Christianity.

It's really not. We could use kibutz and being orthodox. 

Not only are they white suptemacist frauds but their adherence to Judaism is flawed. 

Here's a test. Ask a jewish friend if they follow the matrilineal or patrilineal line when passing on Judaism. 

Arabs aren't Jews either. Jews left israel black. 

What they do these days is in favor of white zionism, not Judaism. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

It's really not. We could use kibutz and being orthodox. 

Not only are they white suptemacist frauds but their adherence to Judaism is flawed. 

Here's a test. Ask a jewish friend if they follow the matrilineal or patrilineal line when passing on Judaism. 

I honestly know nothing about jews and judaism other than israel and holocaust. Tbh i am iffy about all abrahamic relgions they all have supremacist ideologies about subjugating non believers and this is why our world is a shitty place because it is ruled by people following these ideologies. Like even jews have this concept of being the chosen ones and looking down on non jews so i dont understand how the world can be a fair place under people who follow these idelologies where they think they are better than other because god said so . But i havent heard of them commiting violence against non adherents like christians and muslims so i thought they are better of the 3.

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

I honestly know nothing about jews and judaism other than israel and holocaust. Tbh i am iffy about all abrahamic relgions they all have supremacist ideologies about subjugating non believers and this is why our world is a shitty place because it is ruled by people following these ideologies. Like even jews have this concept of being the chosen ones and looking down on non jews so i dont understand how the world can be a fair place under people who follow these idelologies where they think they are better than other because god said so . But i havent heard of them commiting violence against non adherents like christians and muslims so i thought they are better of the 3.

Some Hindus in India seem to have this also

Maybe because they are about 50 times smaller in number and have no country in which they are dominant (other than Israel which has hostile neighbours) ?

Just now, Premi5 said:

Some Hindus in India seem to have this also

Maybe because they are about 50 times smaller in number and have no country in which they are dominant (other than Israel which has hostile neighbours) ?

i dont know if im wrong in saying this but i can be 100% sure that in a land run by the rules of the khalsa, people of every religion can live freely(run by sikh principles not the toxic punjabi culture). Like being a sikh not once in my mind have i thought to go to some tribal areas and try to force them to become sikhs but these christains and muslims always have hatred for people who dont follow their ways and try to change them. How many sikhs do we see forcing people to change their way of life? But look at these so called christians and how they decimated the indegenious people of the world. Now people will say they are not real christians but well how many people who claim to be sikh have done so much evil to another group because their beliefs were different? We fought back against our evil enemies. These people did this in the name of their religion but anytime some punjabi person does something bad it is always because they go against sikhi and not in the name of sikhi.

37 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

i dont know if im wrong in saying this but i can be 100% sure that in a land run by the rules of the khalsa, people of every religion can live freely(run by sikh principles not the toxic punjabi culture). Like being a sikh not once in my mind have i thought to go to some tribal areas and try to force them to become sikhs but these christains and muslims always have hatred for people who dont follow their ways and try to change them. How many sikhs do we see forcing people to change their way of life? But look at these so called christians and how they decimated the indegenious people of the world. Now people will say they are not real christians but well how many people who claim to be sikh have done so much evil to another group because their beliefs were different? We fought back against our evil enemies. These people did this in the name of their religion but anytime some punjabi person does something bad it is always because they go against sikhi and not in the name of sikhi.

It might be because Sikh are usually minority wherever they live. 

5 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Arabs aren't Jews either. Jews left israel black. 

What they do these days is in favor of white zionism, not Judaism. 

Ya some extent you are right..Muslims too have similar ideology, if you are Arab Saudi or from elite class of arabs muslims they consider you the blood of their prophet..

In terms of whether they are original Jews or not, well you can  say the same to Muslims south Asian and pretty much every other Islamic country pre-islamic colonization.

Whatever you feel against Israel, the you have to have same sentiment against Islam. What happen to those pre-islamic religion, civilizations, extinct. Look at yazidis today. Had Jews not done what they done or agree to live under Islamic countries they'd be killed off by now, If Palestine which really should be under chrisitian control since Jesus was a christian and born in Palestine im sure there would be peace. When they have this isis ideology what do you expect? Jews will hit back lol 

Idc, muslims have their own countries they got Mecca and half the world, Jews have Jerusalem usa, Christians have Europe, Russia, Brahmins got India and what do we have?! 

5 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

First and foremost thing is to marry other sikhs and have more kids and a high population. Also we need to stop immigration from punjab. I mean yeah i also came to a western country but im gonna go back there in a few years and my children will be studying there and learning about their religion for a few years. Jews do the same thing. They go back to israel no matter which country they are born in and live there and study their religion. People who say to not have attachments to land or places dont understand that every religion that exists in this world has their stronghold aka vatican, mecca now jews have the israel land and the al aqsa mosque which belonged to jews before muslims. Without punjab we have nothing. We have to have a sikh stronghold somewhere in this world. Without punjab we are gone and will be in exile just like jews but without the added benefits of their cleverness . I mean our people are not even half as intelligent as jews just by looking at their behaviour. Why should hindus get punjab when they lost it to the turks and we fought back for it? Hindus only got the benefit of having a huge population and got india and not due to their strength. Thousands of our shaheeds have spilled their blood on the soil of punjab sorry i cant let hindus take it.

You hit the nail with what you said.  This level of thinking wish others in our kaum will have. Truth with Hindus in Panjab they are very sly they will never want to be under Sikh nation and there is huge % of them. However we are in no position as the Jews sis. lol We got breadcrumbs and India with brahmin power,  economically politically and army its going to be tough. Esp with of 'Sikh leaders' We cant really go through another bloodshed. Take a look at Forbes India list. You will only see hindus. In Panjab you know who the richest are, Hindus lol They even in the Forbes list hindu panjabis billionaires. This is why i think we are better is west. They will kills us off over there esp being the little man. Here we stilll have law and order. I think if try to become financially successful, help the poor Sikhs build schools education, invest in panthic projects and spread Sikhi like islam does, it will be a snowball effect imo Problem with our kaum is we are so divided and have no clear vision like where do we see ourselves a panth in 5 years-10 years? Whats our goal. We need to be in the same boat somewhat if we see Khalsa Raj.