Alleged Hate/Racist ACT BY WEST MIDLANDS POLICE OFFICER

6 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Let me ask you a question please. Loads of people convert to sullahism in prison here and in the US; we know you have lots of apnay in prison in Canada. How comes they haven't done similar? Is it because they don't know much about Sikhi but have a strong caste based identity instead?   

bro tbh if u look at stats on religon in canada youll see sikhs barely in prison muslims have more numbers in prison in canada and most of those apnay involved in crime here dont know much about sikhi or even caste and r stronger into punjabi/brown boy identity

• Like 2
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The kick in the teeth comes after we've passed so-called judgement on whites for their apparent unethical and limitless greed, only to turn your attention back to people from our cultural background,

These are excellent conversations Sikhs should be having with each other if not in person then on forums like these. For too long youngsters have felt like nobody understands their point of view when

I said a few years ago that the rise of Musleh in the bureaucratic machinery of western nations including law enforcement, judiciary, and related areas is going to prove to be a problem for Sikhs. You

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

This is an exaggerated false account.

This was written well after 1997.

Nobody even heard of Basra till after the 2nd invasion of 2003.

Also I don't believe for a second that the Ramgharia Gurdwara had their Nishan Sahib burnt down.

Nishan Sahibs are like 30 to 40 foot high. That would mean someone would have to climb up the pole to burn it.

If the Nishan Sahib was caught on fire, don't you think it would make bigger news.

Also I don't think anyone of the SP were arrested for their attack. But everyone seems to know where they are from like Southall and East London.

There is a bit of folk-lore around these accounts and things get embellished over time. 

I'm from Slough. It did happen. The nishan sahib is made of cloth, as soon as you start a fire it will burn the whole thing eventually. Apne got revenge by dumping a pig's head in the mosque.

I remember their mosque used to be a small house like buidling. They had to get Saudis to build them a proper one, the nakamai.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

I'm from Slough. It did happen. The nishan sahib is made of cloth, as soon as you start a fire it will burn the whole thing eventually. Apne got revenge by dumping a pig's head in the mosque.

I remember their mosque used to be a small house like buidling. They had to get Saudis to build them a proper one, the nakamai.

I don't believe it.

In the 1990s, they already had 2 mosques, Diamond Road and Stoke Poges Lane. 

The house one is the one in Chalvey.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I don't believe it.

The stoke poges lane one was like a house. A big house you could say. The lavish one they have now was funded by Saudis.

And yes it did happen. There was a lot of violence back in those days. Police used to be outside our school every Friday, and it's a grammar school! I used to feel very uncomfortable walking through Chalvey in those days.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I don't believe it.

I emailed. Let's see. My money is on the Nishan Sahib did get burned. 

Good call on the masjids and their dates though. 

40 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

The stoke poges lane one was like a house. A big house you could say. The lavish one they have now was funded by Saudis.

And yes it did happen. There was a lot of violence back in those days. Police used to be outside our school every Friday, and it's a grammar school! I used to feel very uncomfortable walking through Chalvey in those days.

The Stoke Poges one was previously a Welsh Community Church.

I don't dispute the violence. 

I walked through Chalvey all the time, it was given a bigger reputation than was warranted. 

You mentioned that you used to go to Herschel. The Paki youth congregated there when they increased the size of the 6th form and  got a massive influx. That attracted a lot of the particular problems.

The main place where the Paki youth congregated was by the cafe in Queensmere and the back streets by Boots at High street. 

24 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The Stoke Poges one was previously a Welsh Community Church.

I don't dispute the violence. 

I walked through Chalvey all the time, it was given a bigger reputation than was warranted. 

You mentioned that you used to go to Herschel. The Paki youth congregated there when they increased the size of the 6th form and  got a massive influx. That attracted a lot of the particular problems.

The main place where the Paki youth congregated was by the cafe in Queensmere and the back streets by Boots at High street. 

Oh yes the GNVQ intermediate dossers who came from Slough & Eton and Wexham. I remember being reunited with a lot of suls from my primary school days when I hit sixth form. I thought I left those kan***s behind in James Eliman!

On 11/5/2021 at 1:36 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

This is an exaggerated false account.

This was written well after 1997.

Nobody even heard of Basra till after the 2nd invasion of 2003.

Also I don't believe for a second that the Ramgharia Gurdwara had their Nishan Sahib burnt down.

Nishan Sahibs are like 30 to 40 foot high. That would mean someone would have to climb up the pole to burn it.

If the Nishan Sahib was caught on fire, don't you think it would make bigger news.

Also I don't think anyone of the SP were arrested for their attack. But everyone seems to know where they are from like Southall and East London.

There is a bit of folk-lore around these accounts and things get embellished over time. 

Basra was well known because in 1991 the Allies bombed the hell out of the Iraqi army during Operation Desert Storm. 

highway-of-death-iraq-5

• Like 1
  • Premi5 changed the title to Alleged Hate/Racist ACT BY WEST MIDLANDS POLICE OFFICER