Alleged Hate/Racist ACT BY WEST MIDLANDS POLICE OFFICER

Premi5

7 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The Stoke Poges one was previously a Welsh Community Church.

I don't dispute the violence. 

I walked through Chalvey all the time, it was given a bigger reputation than was warranted. 

You mentioned that you used to go to Herschel. The Paki youth congregated there when they increased the size of the 6th form and  got a massive influx. That attracted a lot of the particular problems.

The main place where the Paki youth congregated was by the cafe in Queensmere and the back streets by Boots at High street. 

When I was at Uni in the 2000s, I was told by Sikh and Hindu friends from Slough area, that Langley Grammar school was the non-Pakistani predominant, and the Herschel School was predominantly Pakistani

7 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Oh yes the GNVQ intermediate dossers who came from Slough & Eton and Wexham. I remember being reunited with a lot of suls from my primary school days when I hit sixth form. I thought I left those kan***s behind in James Eliman!

I am sure you may see them driving their mini cabs or lining up in a queue to pick up their peri chicken these days

8 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

When I was at Uni in the 2000s, I was told by Sikh and Hindu friends from Slough area, that Langley Grammar school was the non-Pakistani predominant, and the Herschel School was predominantly Pakistani

The Langley Grammar had a mass influx of children from west london that probably helped in this matter

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

Langley is also a nicer area and has more Indians in it. 

Herschel has students from Baylis and Chalvey, two sul dominated parts of Slough. 

I grew up in Baylis but moved to Langley at 20. Unfortunately more suls are moving here now, i hope there won't be a mass exodus of apne.

• The title was changed to Alleged Hate/Racist ACT BY WEST MIDLANDS POLICE OFFICER