Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

1 minute ago, Jassu said:

Have you not noticed all the charts I posted? Literally every medium to high caste group in India has significant amounts of NE Euro and Caucasian.

Because your great-grannie was f**king white boys on the sly, when these guys had a uniform that turned them on i.e. had some sort of authority. This is is exactly what my grandfather and grandmother (nani and nanaa) told me a few decades ago.  

1 minute ago, Jassu said:

Jatts were a foreign group (mlecchas) and they were placed as Shudras by the clueless and threatened Brahmins. They only took up farming much later. Jatts and Khatris and other prominent Sikh castes have intermixed.

You just take on, and make up shyte, as you go along don't you. You're more p@ki and gora than you are Panjabi going by your dna results...... 

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Because your great-grannie was f**king white boys on the sly, when these guys had a uniform that turned them on i.e. had some sort of authority. This is is exactly what my grandfather and grandmother (nani and nanaa) told me a few decades ago.  

Right so I guess every single Sikh great grandmother was spending time with white men on the sly? Literally every Sikh Jatt scores similar to me. There are thousands of results available. You’re disgusting. You should take a DNA test yourself, Tarkhan. lol

stop denying history

Just now, Jassu said:

Right so I guess every single Sikh great grandmother was spending time with white men on the sly? Literally every Sikh Jatt scores similar to me. There are thousands of results available. You’re disgusting. You should take a DNA test yourself, Tarkhan. lol

stop denying history

You stop denying history. At 15%, you great granny loved some euro-lunh. My grandparents told me that some juts were giving away their daughters to goray for positions. If this is true, you're genetic evidence of this. 

Stop denying history. 

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

You stop denying history. At 15%, you great granny loved some euro-lunh. My grandparents told me that some juts were giving away their daughters to goray for positions. If this is true, you're genetic evidence of this. 

Stop denying history. 

You are absolutely ridiculous. If you uploaded your DNA results and if you’re really a Tarkhan, you’d get around 9%-10% NE Euro. It just means Sintashta steppe 

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked