Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

Just now, Jassu said:

He is actually a mentally ill slow man. Look at how he swears at me, lol. Is this what a Sikh looks like? That’s vile behaviour. He talked disgustingly about my family. 

As a person who is sometimes couth and sometimes not. I get it. He does have a rude way of talking. So do I. It's a very charged issue. But usually around charged issues we all wind up saying some rude things. Best we sort it out. 

1 minute ago, Jassu said:

He is actually a mentally ill slow man. Look at how he swears at me, lol. Is this what a Sikh looks like? That’s vile behaviour. He talked disgustingly about my family. 

Don't go all personal and sensitive on us now. I was referring to the 10/15% percent euro DNA results and what they mean in real terms. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

As a person who is sometimes couth and sometimes not. I get it. He does have a rude way of talking. So do I. It's a very charged issue. But usually around charged issues we all wind up saying some rude things. Best we sort it out. 

My entire point was that Jatts have a long and complex history, it’s hard to erase tribalism completely. Jatts are an ethnic group, not even really a caste until the Brahmins placed them into the varna system. Distinctions will NEVER go away but discrimination (like what Dally does on a daily basis) has to.

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

Don't go all personal and sensitive on us now. I was referring to the 10/15% percent euro DNA results and what they mean in real terms. 

That’s literally not what they mean though, every Sikh has NE euro. It’s not recent ancestry. It’s extremely ancient ancestry related to Sintashta migrations. Stop being dumb.

look at this man for example, he scores 100% Punjabi yet he has NE Euro on the ancient calculator 

On 11/11/2021 at 1:31 AM, californiasardar1 said:

This basically says it all in one photo!

Your comment is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. What a generalisation. What do you want to gain from putting such ignorance out there? It doesnt portray you in the best light. Facts are facts, such as the comments about Aryan descent from J..why you chose to come back with stupidity is beyond me? Take a chill pill, relax, breathe and be comfortable with who you are. Accept the fact that you dont know ever Jatt in the world and that your comment is as stupid as they come. In a time when there is already far too many obstacles facing Sikhs, do we need to slander each other and fracture from the inside? Cant we stand together firm as brothers and sisters?

5 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

And you're a real soorma, who doesn't even know what's happened in his own ends. You must be a proper square. 

What happened? Your mum not let you out much growing up? Is that why you have to hear what happened under your own nose, in your own town from people who live miles away? 

And I hold to what I said earlier. I can tell you are a closeted pu55y, whose never seen any action, never done any time. Never had any soldier brothers, because they'd probably know you'd be completely useless in a tight situation. 

Let's be honest. The image of the soft Singh comes solely from the Duggus who came over in the 70s from Kenya and Uganda to the UK and quickly built up their this image. The goray and kalay in the schools quickly realised that these duggu kids were soft and none could fight and they soon became victims of constant bullying. Apparently Daily is unique, a tough Punjabi Tarkhan as opposed to the vast majority of tarkhans who are soft duggus.

As for Daily Duggu not being from Kenya, the odds of him being a Punjabi tarkhan are close to zero. Because it suits his anti-Jat bashing agenda, don't be deceived by his anti-white imperialism BS. His people were slaves of British imperialism as any Jat ever was. His people took advantage of British imperialism to migrate to Kenya and Uganda and they were tools of British imperialism working on the construction of the railways. If Jats were dying fighting in wars for British imperialism, the duggus were being eaten by lions for the advancement of British imperialism! 

I'm a jatt and my parents never forced this caste pride in me. I only found out that I was a jatt when I was 7 and I heard about the caste system and I wanted to know. Looking at the punjabi media, there's a lot of jatt pride and that stuff. Really confused me cause what's so special about being a farmer. I asked my cousins about this and he said that it was to quiet down the kharku movement. Back in the late 70s and 80s and 90s, it was mostly rural sikhs who fought for sikhs, and a lot of them were jatts. So they needed the sikhi pride and kharku blood to die cause it was getting real and they needed something effective. It started with gurdaas maan who was a good friend of KPS gill with the bs we see today and the current people have continued it. Now it's the punjabi pride with the sharaab and other bs. My Khatri/Brahmin friend thought it was cool that I was a jatt and apparently she's jealous or something. 

There's nothing wrong with knowing your caste but saying that one in particular is superior or more useless in bs. I still don't get why anyone here gives a sh1t. Who cares if your great grandparents were famers or if yours were shoe makers, shouldn't matter in sikhi. 

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked