Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

No, I doubt it's not. F**k you, you sulli c**t. You are the product of pedos.  

Looool I’m literally a Sikh Jatt. Your hatred against Jatts is pathetic. All I posted is that Jatts have the most Aryan DNA in all of India (which is proven correct) and you’re seething. POOR YOU. You can keep trying to erase history as much as you want.

1 minute ago, Jassu said:

Looool I’m literally a Sikh Jatt. Your hatred against Jatts is pathetic. All I posted is that Jatts have the most Aryan DNA in all of India (which is proven correct) and you’re seething. POOR YOU. You can keep trying to erase history as much as you want.

I like you bro. But you're literally proving @dallysingh101 right on several counts of his that he's made longstanding. You really don't want phrases like see Aryan DNA and stuff come out your mouth. 

Your dna is irrelevant to Sikhi. 

My god what are you? You’re incredibly daft, aren’t you?

You detest Jatts so much you made this a 10 page thread hahaha. ?

All I posted were some DNA/genetic studies and attested history and it really got you riled up. You surely think of yourself superior to Jatts, how sad. 

Dally will ironically be seething in the corner about Jatts even as our quom goes on to succeed and accomplish brilliant things. ‘B-but they’re Jatts! They’re dumb! They’re idiots!’

Just now, Jassu said:

My god what are you? You’re incredibly daft, aren’t you?

You detest Jatts so much you made this a 10 page thread hahaha. ?

All I posted were some DNA/genetic studies and attested history and it really got you riled up. You surely think of yourself superior to Jatts, how sad. 

Dally will ironically be seething in the corner about Jatts even as our quom goes on to succeed and accomplish brilliant things. ‘B-but they’re Jatts! They’re dumb! They’re idiots!’

Bro..but you're still missing the point. His problem with Jats is that they choose caste over Sikhi. And. They fail to realize it. So he calls them dumb because he's emotionally invested. But here you are..not...realizing...you see what I'm saying?

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked