Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

17 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Looool I’m literally a Sikh Jatt. Your hatred against Jatts is pathetic. All I posted is that Jatts have the most Aryan DNA in all of India (which is proven correct) and you’re seething. POOR YOU. You can keep trying to erase history as much as you want.

No you're not!! You aren't remotely Panjabi. You're mostly a Baloch, with some english boy f**ling your granny in a field somewhere a few generations back. Talk about blood that'll jump on whatever d1ck is giving it the biggun at the time.......

All facetiousness aside, you've got balls to admit what you have. Less forgiving people would call you a sulli c**t.  You'd want to keep those dirty secrets secret in less libertine places.

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And never mattered a second in Sikhi. This is one of the things he criticizes Jats for. Is their blindness to casteism over Sikhi. Which you are delivering on. Over and over. 

I know, it doesn’t matter because Sikhi recognises all Sikhs as one.

There’s obvious seething from people who are non-Jatts all the time about Jatts. Even though it is probably because of us Sikhi has survived and made it this far.

they put down jatts as much as possible. Don’t you see the irony in preaching against casteism but nefariously hating and badmouthing Jatts?

Just now, Jassu said:

I know, it doesn’t matter because Sikhi recognises all Sikhs as one.

There’s obvious seething from people who are non-Jatts all the time about Jatts. Even though it is probably because of us Sikhi has survived and made it this far.

they put down jatts as much as possible. Don’t you see the irony in preaching against casteism but nefariously hating and badmouthing Jatts?

I do see the irony. I also see the parts that are not ironic. 

When things cease to be respectful all sorts of things come up. 

But if you slow down and look at it a bit broader maybe we can actually microcosmically solve this. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

I do see the irony. I also see the parts that are not ironic. 

When things cease to be respectful all sorts of things come up. 

But if you slow down and look at it a bit broader maybe we can actually microcosmically solve this. 

He is actually a mentally ill slow man. Look at how he swears at me, lol. Is this what a Sikh looks like? That’s vile behaviour. He talked disgustingly about my family. 

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked