Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

3 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The biggest caste issue that people on this forum seems to point out is who controls the gurdwaras and who gets married.

Now Singh Sabha committee members are mainly Jatts. How does this affect anyone who is an ordinary Sangat member, are you asked what your caste is before you enter the gurdwara, are you denied entry?

It is about 10 people who run the gurdwara out of a Sangat of thousands, it's a tiny minority.

Is nepotism and cronyism rife in Gurdwara politics, yes it is. But how does it affect your daily life, is it oppressing you from matha theking and having prasaad and langar.

Unless you want to take power from these guys, they are not affecting your life in anyway. If as a Jatt I try to usurp power from these committee members, do you think they are going to care if I am a fellow Jatt?

As for marriage, people are going to do what they feel like doing, if a Jatt declines someone who they see as not suitable for them, this is not another Jatts fault. They are not my responsibility.

You've hit the nail on the head. Jats are a majority so it is natural that they will control the majority of Gurdwaras. What irks these duggus is that they want to control the Gurdwaras which because they are charities especially in the west have constitutions which make it mandatory that elections are held for positions on the committees. So because non-Jats don't have the numbers they are unable to gain a majority on the committee so they go off in a huff and set up their own Gurdwaras. It's not casteism that stops them gaining positions or control of the committee, its is demographics. The Delhi Gurdwaras and DSGMC is controlled by Khatr/Arora as well as some Tarkhans. No Jat ever claims that they are being discriminated against because they don't control the DSGMC. The same is the case in many Gurdwaras in cities and towns of Punjab. These are also dominated by urban castes and I have yet to come across a case when a Jat cried discrimination because Jats don't control these Gurdwaras. 

You also hit the nail on the head about marriages. No one can force any family to marry their daughter or their son into any other family. In the west there is no caste but the their is class and financial status no gora family is happy if their daughter who is a professional such as a Doctor or Lawyer marries a gora who works in a factory. They look at how their daughter will live with a guy who earns less than her and possibly works long hours and does hard manual work while their daughter earns more. How many would claim that a gori lawyer is being 'classist' or discriminating against a gora working in a factory by not marrying him? In our culture especially we look at what the background of the family is like. A Tarkhan family especially Duggus would be seen as the lowest of the low in regard to allowing a daughter to marry into a family like that. This isn't about caste, it is about the mentality of the duggus, especially the extreme kajoosness that they are famous for. A duggu would sell his mother if he could get a few pounds for her. 

31 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The guy who started this topic is another incel who blames others for him not being able to get a woman. 

The interesting thing is that the thread was allowed to run for 11 pages before a counter post about the duggus suddenly led to everyone noticing that it was an insulting topic in the first place and crying about UNITY while they were happily posting on the same thread a few days ago. If I posted ARE TARKHANS THE MOST USELESS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. You can bet your life that it would have been deleted and I would have been reprimanded by the mods. But it's open season for Jats by Duggus on this forum lately. Daily Duggu has been calling Jats Pendus for years and not one mods has reprimanded him. His hatred for Jats is there for all to see. A loser like him blames the Jats for every thing wrong that has happened in his life. His main gripe no doubt is that freshies have been coming over, working on building sites, gained skills and set up as builders and are earning ten times what a duggu like him earns on his building site building substandard houses for Taylor Wimpey or Persimmon. 

58 minutes ago, proactive said:

The interesting thing is that the thread was allowed to run for 11 pages before a counter post about the duggus suddenly led to everyone noticing that it was an insulting topic in the first place and crying about UNITY while they were happily posting on the same thread a few days ago. If I posted ARE TARKHANS THE MOST USELESS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. You can bet your life that it would have been deleted and I would have been reprimanded by the mods. But it's open season for Jats by Duggus on this forum lately. Daily Duggu has been calling Jats Pendus for years and not one mods has reprimanded him. His hatred for Jats is there for all to see. A loser like him blames the Jats for every thing wrong that has happened in his life. His main gripe no doubt is that freshies have been coming over, working on building sites, gained skills and set up as builders and are earning ten times what a duggu like him earns on his building site building substandard houses for Taylor Wimpey or Persimmon. 

For all the faults of our group as Jats as we know we can be quite boorish and overbearing at times we show remarkable restraint. 

There are other Jats that post on this forum that would never bring up a topic berating another group like this. 

This is like the wokeism we are seeing in society but adapted for the our culture. 

1 hour ago, proactive said:

You've hit the nail on the head. Jats are a majority so it is natural that they will control the majority of Gurdwaras. What irks these duggus is that they want to control the Gurdwaras which because they are charities especially in the west have constitutions which make it mandatory that elections are held for positions on the committees. So because non-Jats don't have the numbers they are unable to gain a majority on the committee so they go off in a huff and set up their own Gurdwaras. It's not casteism that stops them gaining positions or control of the committee, its is demographics. The Delhi Gurdwaras and DSGMC is controlled by Khatr/Arora as well as some Tarkhans. No Jat ever claims that they are being discriminated against because they don't control the DSGMC. The same is the case in many Gurdwaras in cities and towns of Punjab. These are also dominated by urban castes and I have yet to come across a case when a Jat cried discrimination because Jats don't control these Gurdwaras. 

You also hit the nail on the head about marriages. No one can force any family to marry their daughter or their son into any other family. In the west there is no caste but the their is class and financial status no gora family is happy if their daughter who is a professional such as a Doctor or Lawyer marries a gora who works in a factory. They look at how their daughter will live with a guy who earns less than her and possibly works long hours and does hard manual work while their daughter earns more. How many would claim that a gori lawyer is being 'classist' or discriminating against a gora working in a factory by not marrying him? In our culture especially we look at what the background of the family is like. A Tarkhan family especially Duggus would be seen as the lowest of the low in regard to allowing a daughter to marry into a family like that. This isn't about caste, it is about the mentality of the duggus, especially the extreme kajoosness that they are famous for. A duggu would sell his mother if he could get a few pounds for her. 

I have a few Ramgharia Sangat acquaintances and their gurdwaras are just as rife with corruption as any Jat controlled gurdwaras. They have their factions wanting to usurp each other and the money mismanagement is worse than a lot of Singh Sabha gurdwaras. 

But I would not blame them for their caste I would blame their egos and greed.

The 2nd point in regards to marriage is what I tried to explain in another topic is a woman's hypergamy. Again the issue is not with Jatt men but the elephant in the room is why Jatt women not marrying out. For some reason Jatt women are seen as some kind of prize more worthy. 

They are just women.

13 hours ago, proactive said:

So his duggu nana and nani told him a lot of 'this' was going on? So what was the 'this'? Were Jat women actively being pimped off by their families to the local goray officials?

Everything they've said has turned out to be true. The wife sharing between brothers, using opium to complete work on the fields. And I've no doubt some of them might be so desperate for status and wealth (and probably fair skin, who knows?)  that they'd do something like the above.

Now we can see it in some of your genetic tests. 

And believe it or not, this isn't some sort of attack, but more trying to frame what really went on culturally.

And all your duggu, duggu, duggu thing is hilarious. That's all you got to fall on. lol

7 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I have a few Ramgharia Sangat acquaintances and their gurdwaras are just as rife with corruption as any Jat controlled gurdwaras. They have their factions wanting to usurp each other and the money mismanagement is worse than a lot of Singh Sabha gurdwaras. 

But I would not blame them for their caste I would blame their egos and greed.

The 2nd point in regards to marriage is what I tried to explain in another topic is a woman's hypergamy. Again the issue is not with Jatt men but the elephant in the room is why Jatt women not marrying out. For some reason Jatt women are seen as some kind of prize more worthy. 

They are just women.

I personally have a cousin from E London (Dally's 'ends') that married a Ramgarhia 

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked