Which groups or nations do you admire/respect?

Premi5

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

South Indians live simpler lives. Their culture is different from north Indians.

They give full credit to Sikhs for the 1947 independence.

Sikhs shud produce good sikhi literature in Tamil language and many south Indians can become Sikhs.

Unfortunately, present day Sikhs are so mayadhari that non Sikhs get very negative image of sikhi.

Do you find they are 'less spiritual'  ? This is one superficial impression I have. There's also a lot of Christians in South India, which if they don't believe in reincarnation (maybe they do ?) then I think that automatically limits their spiritual progress. 

49 minutes ago, Singh1989 said:

China for their communism approach in politics. Chinese people come first. EVERY Business has a security card b4 entering any business premises. If you're on the run for ANY reason and police manage to pinpoint you, it'll be on that card... meaning the cardholder will be barred from entering the business premises (Office, Leisure, Supermarket) practically EVERY Business has that swipe card system at main entrance. You cannot buy a new car, house. Only way to sort it out is by going police station. AND with their CCTV System... They WILL See who you are and know who u are. Foreign on job visas don't get card but must use their passport AT ALL TIMES! 

It's a different story that the more great China does economic wise, the more stigma, lies and dirt Western Media puts on them. 

Also seems an easy way for law enforcement to 'frame' innocents and pervert the course of justice. It seems like it could be abused by criminals /hackers also.  I think this card system would seem too restrictive for those of us who don't want our every step monitored and controlled. 

Where did you learn this info, BTW. It's interesting, never heard about it before. 

10 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Do you find they are 'less spiritual'  ? This is one superficial impression I have. There's also a lot of Christians in South India, which if they don't believe in reincarnation (maybe they do ?) then I think that automatically limits their spiritual progress. 

Christians are in Kerala.

I met people mostly from Tamil nadu and some from Karnataka. They were proper Hindus with lots of knowledge about their Hindu religion.

They told me an interesting thing.

They said when we come to north India, north Indians mock us. They mock our dress, our way of speaking and eating.

11 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

They told me an interesting thing.

They said when we come to north India, north Indians mock us. They mock our dress, our way of speaking and eating.

North Indians really do that, to their face ?! Tbh, South Indians sound strange / 'funny' to me (well, at least Tamil in the UK does)

20 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

Learned it from my close Friend who went Wuhan and Xinjiang for almost 2 years on work basis. He wouldn't have come back but the coronavirus... 

Lol and don't worry about no "hack" systems. End of the day they have plans in place to limit truly "Arrest" offenders. 

Is that what society has though? A hard time finding criminals? I think existing methods are sufficient and outweigh the potential misuse of that system. Like how would that have effected 1984? Innocent people would have been all over that list. 

22 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

We shud not make fun of somebody's way of speaking or eating.

South Indians haven't copied the western culture as north Indians have done.

North India is full of rapes happening daily. In south India, woman is respected much better.

Even in night buses, u will find woman conducters and people will call her 'ammaa' which means mother.

Are Marathis considered ‘North?

how do they and Bengalis get on with Sikhs snd do you admire them ?