A “Kaur” complaining that “brown” women are not sexualized

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

Absolutely. Crusty old uncles or their fat / skinny ugly Indian peers? "He's raping me just by looking at me!!!" 

They WANT to be desired, just not by people they find unattractive.

We should all not be doing putte kam before marriage anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Jassu said:

You’re implying that women of other races don’t get ‘abused’ or ‘pimped out’. Sikh women are still very safe and traditional compared to other women. Obviously, not all, but the vast majority are. This might be hard to swallow but a lot of Sikh women in the UK actually like Pakis and date them. Many of these women that cried wolf later would probably have done it anyway if they were from a ‘less strict’ family. This time the family would be open minded and actually willingly accept the Paki boyfriend or whatever, lol. I do agree that strict and conservative parenting does create resentment in children esp when they live in the west. I can’t deny that. I’m not saying that parents should threaten to kill their children or whatnot, but men are basically absent-minded these days (not just physically) and the mother is left to do the ‘parenting’ and as everyone knows a mother’s heart is soft. It doesn’t help that most of the time both parents are always working.

this post is terrible to write but this is the truth

Well, as a Sikh, the priority is defending our own quom first. Who can protect others if they can't protect their own? And you must be retarded if after all these decades of highlighting the grooming of Sikh girls you think it is not an issue. 

If you're saying Sikh blokes don't really check for you, can you honestly, hand on heart,  tell me that it's not because you might be coming off as promiscuous?   

(And not all mothers are 'soft' mines a hardcore, battle-axe). 

6 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Media teaches us a lot of things - I don't swallow all of it. 

you don’t swallow it but young impressionable girls and boys do! just look at ‘Never Have I Ever’ where the indian girl is a literal teenager and her main goal is to hook up with the ‘hot guy’ who is *surprise surprise* white! This was the most popular series for a while! lol

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

This has been going on for decades if not centuries. White society (with its embedded supremacist streak) has ALWAYS done this. The noble, hot white knight versus the backward, misogynistic non-white male. Their 'empires' are disintegrating before our very own eyes. Are you that slow, that you can't see that? It's only cheap attempts at brainwashing. Me personally, Guru ji da kirpa, I've seen through that crap since I was little. Maybe it's called 'intelligence'?

But street-smart mofos are clocking on though. I get attention from really pretty white women sometimes. Some of them are sick to the stomach of white men and their constant lying, war-mongering/racism, yobbishness and want to jump ship.   

It's just we (brown b@stards) don't make cringe TV series about these things (and probably a good job too, because the movies would be shyte with some fudhu bhangra singer as a star, and faggy dance routines being thrown in every 20 minutes......)

maybe I am slow! lol. Everyone always called me naive!

Tbh I only realised these things about 1-2 years ago. And it made me really upset! I used to cry all the time about the future