A “Kaur” complaining that “brown” women are not sexualized

8 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/11/15/arts/television/the-sex-lives-of-college-girls.amp.html

This is where our society is, sadly.

Why does this “actress” use “Kaur” in her name? She should at least have the decency of using her caste surname if she is going to behave like this.

What's with the depressing topics ?First the jatt bashing one that went on to record breaking lengths in heated arguments, and now this ? You need to do some introspection and find your inner peace my friend. I have a suspicion that your personal life has had serious problems with "jatts" and "kaurs". Does it relate back to you not being able to find a partner? Do you feel undeserving jatts are lapping up all the good females? 

18 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Honestly its good though. The trash takes itself out. Dont really want such people to stay in our community and keep brainwashing people further. You are free to love whoever you want but I'm sorry alot of times i dont see love with the way they will show off their partners like a trophy and how they are better than members of their own community now . Thats not love when you treat your partner like a prize to show off and not a human to love. People of color need to be held accountable for this.

Absolutely! I think such people are purposefully used to undermine their own, and provide 'role models' for youngsters (or more accurately brainwash them) into behaving a certain way. 

This ploy used to be very successful in the past, but with the hegemonic grip whites previously had on the narrative and media weakening (due to the Internet), it's not as powerful anymore. 

But yes, such people should be held accountable for what you've highlighted above. We're just in a position to do this now because of the internet. We can talk about and discuss such things globally, like never before.   

But that being said, mainstream media is still a potentially powerful force and these types will be promoted therein. 

43 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

yup and on her twitter she was talking about the recent asian hate after covid and blm. Cant trust no one in this world.

Do you not also see it as part and parcel of 'grooming'. Ridicule and undermine a person's original community to totally psychologically alienate and isolate them from their roots, and make them more pliable.