A “Kaur” complaining that “brown” women are not sexualized

7 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Not really going to bother about the structure and grammar for what I'm going to write because I'm feeling a bit lazy today. Apologies.

RE: The Sikh female complaining about the non-sexualisation of brown women.

Firstly, she's partially correct from a certain point of view, but it's NOT because of the reason she thinks. As most of us know, the idea promoted in recent years by large sections of the ideological extremist Left as pushback against "western beauty standards" (which is code-phrase for "white european facial structure and features") is the idea that the objective standard of beauty that human beings find most appealing isn't due to innate or biological desires but it's the result of cultural brainwashing by whites owing to their colonial reach in lands where the white European face is as alien as... an alien from Mars. The argument can be explained better with pictorial aids:

These folks want the public to believe that this woman is no less beautiful than this woman, the only difference between the two being that we've been culturally conditioned to prefer the latter over the former owing to the cultural / historical reach on the part of the people belonging to the race of the latter woman above.

The advocates of this mindset claim that if you refuse to fall in behind this method of thinking, you're an embodiment of evil, a bigot, and whatever else they use to make you feel guilty about your instincts.

Aapniyan, being the intellectual and cerebral midgets that they are -- after allowing the worst of the Western mind virus to overwhelm the few misfiring braincells they possess -- have, in recent years, taken on this cultural ideology and transposed it to their own experiences and reality, convincing themselves (and those like them) that not only is our Punjabi patriarchal culture holding them back BUT also aspects of the Western culture in which they've largely been raised since birth despises their existence BECAUSE they aren't getting the attention they want from whites. 

What these cretinous brown females fail to understand is that the white westerner isn't hesitant with his advances because he's been brainwashed to prefer his own race's females (because -- let's face it -- vast hordes of men will "get" with any woman as long as she's fairly competently put together regardless of her race), but there's a certain degree of hesitation - FEAR - in the minds of whites because there's still a lingering (although constantly diminishing) semblance of strong-willed brown patriarchy that serves as a bulwark against whites going open season on brown women. 

So, what apniyan are effectively doing when they make these absolutely foolish statements is signal to whites, "Come rescue us from our brown men. We want to be desired by you people." It's a figurative opening of the legs!

White western girls have been stripped of all dignity, propriety, and any sense of decorum when it comes to matters of sex and relationships. They are absolutely confused, broken, and demoralised with the amount of incessant media pressure on them to leap into matters of sex when they're barely out of childhood. Suicide, self-harming, general self-image issues, other mental health problems, etc., destroy the minds of young white women when they're forced to demean themselves in ways they instinctively know to be debasing and insulting, but because they want their lives to tally with the narratives being promoted as the norm, they go along with it.

Why does this ultimately happen? Because the white man has been scared off from raising his own daughters to not be a wh4re. He no longer has any say in anything to do with the well-being of his daughter once she enters puberty.

Brown ideologies might not be the best when it comes to building and maintaning nations and cultures, but we're a heck of a lot better off when it comes to building and maintaining families give or take the obvious outliers that make a pig's ear of it.

These brown women are opening the doors for future generations of our females to experience the dead-end, soul-destroying existence of sexual objectification and the overall hollow malaise that white women are crumbling under despite what the television and newspapers will have us believe.

I know, our ways aren't perfect. We have our problems, but a well-adjusted Punjabi family that defines boundaries and norms of conduct for their daughters (as well as their sons) when it comes to matters of general decorum, relationships and sex, is INFINITELY more prefarable to the slow blood-letting of the white female during the past 100 years.

Aapniyan can't see beyond their pathetic desires and meagre existences to see the game being played with their emotions. If they consider someone such as myself as the villain for speaking these truths, then I say let them run to the very future that will eventually destroy them.

But why does it matter if whites find you attractive or not? See this is the problem i have. I feel like this is where inferiority complex plays a part.

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

But why does it matter if whites find you attractive or not? See this is the problem i have. I feel like this is where inferiority complex plays a part.

I hear you, but also, moc use it to stick an elbow in certain goras face, who think it's impossible for someone to prefer a moc over them. Kalay do it a lot. 

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

When you say 'asian' do you mean chinesey women or brown women? 

east asian not brown lol. In canada we call overselves brown. And to add on dont for one second think that goras dont know that there will be plenty of pocs who will throw their own under the bus just to be with a white man and women. They know it quite well and they use it to their own advantage when they cant find someone good amongst themselves.

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

I hear you, but also, moc use it to stick an elbow in certain goras face, who think it's impossible for someone to prefer a moc over them. Kalay do it a lot. 

Their community is in such a bad shape due to the fact that they have left their own women to fend for themselves all the while trying to be part of gora's world.

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

east asian not brown lol. In canada we call overselves brown. And to add on dont for one second think that goras dont know that there will be plenty of pocs who will throw their own under the bus just to be with a white man and women. They know it quite well and they use it to their own advantage when they cant find someone good amongst themselves.

You don't have to tell me about them. I'm an expert. I grew up in their 'vaterland'. lol

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Some deliberately do it because (usually they are right), the woman is more homely and will function more like a traditional wife than a white woman. See it a lot with Philipine or Thai women and older gorey in England