A “Kaur” complaining that “brown” women are not sexualized

What I wish our girls would do is become as beautiful and elegant as possible! And not chase after white men! It makes them so mad when you reject them. When I tell white men I prefer desi men they literally start fuming, I could feel it! I’ve heard so many negative things from them about desi men! 

oriental women are a lost cause, they despise their own men. Apniyan shouldn’t despise their own men!

1 minute ago, Premi5 said:

I was food shopping yesterday and there was this (best word I can use) Chavvy Indian-looking lady in Tesco with what looked like her schoolkid daughter. Lady looked very Gujarati to me, but I was suspecting Gypsy as Indians generally don't carry themselves that way 

Came across her again later and she was with a friend or sister who looked less desi but they were speaking what sounded eastern european. 

But some of them can definitely pass for Punjabi, which might be where they came from (another topic for another day). 

@dallysingh101 - you would know this better than me. How many of the desperate and non-desperate 'freshies' who marry  E European women marry these gypsy types ? 

I get mistaken for Romanian all the time…

Just now, Premi5 said:

@dallysingh101 - you would know this better than me. How many of the desperate and non-desperate 'freshies' who marry  E European women marry these gypsy types ? 

I've seen a fair few do it. They seem happy and less odd than being with a blonde, blue eyed chick. These lot will also respect Panjabi or Sikh culture more. They don't have a legacy of being our 'master rulers' lol!

Many Polish women love brown men too.   

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

This is quite a big topic in my opinion. Lots of history involved. Might also be inferiority complexes. Also the male equivalent of perceived hypergamy? It's complex, and different subsections of poc have different histories/relationships with goray.  

I feel very bad for black women. I don’t know why but I feel as the reason why their personalities are so defensive and brash all the time is they are continuously rejected all the time (even mocked by their own men). Everyone always talks about them so negatively!

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

This is quite a big topic in my opinion. Lots of history involved. Might also be inferiority complexes. Also the male equivalent of perceived hypergamy? It's complex, and different subsections of poc have different histories/relationships with goray.  

yes but the point is that its not only goras fault we are equally as at fault for perpetuating these things but we only blame the goras for it because we want to absolve ourselves of the guilt. Its the same way those women talking about white supremacy usually have gora husbands.

5 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

If you watch black female youtubers you will see that they are right when they talk about black men leaving them to be with a gori once they find success and i dont think they are wrong. I have been reading alot about this topic regarding poc but i feel like a lot of people are oblivious to it.

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't watch youtube. But living around London, it doesn't apply to just 'successful' black males. 

This might be controversial, and i don't intend on revisting the point, but black men often do look 'masculine' so I can see why non-black women can be attracted to them. Not many black women with non-black men, but I think the current generations of those in their 20s-40s, I have noticed an increasing number of white-man with black or mixed women

7 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Brother this is again inferiority complex talking. Do you hear goras say oh look we have somewhat similar facial features to punjabis?

It's no inferiority complex. 

Beauty in eye of beholder and all that, but some races/nations are more attractive than others, and they tend to have some physical traits in common.