A “Kaur” complaining that “brown” women are not sexualized

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

Their community is in such a bad shape due to the fact that they have left their own women to fend for themselves all the while trying to be part of gora's world.

Nah, I think this started when goray started splitting their families over different plantations during slavery. That's why their women are so head-strong, they had to hold it all down, and face rape, torture and grooming too.    

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

Nah, I think this started when goray started splitting their families over different plantations during slavery. That's why their women are so head-strong, they had to hold it all down, and face rape, torture and grooming too.    

If you watch black female youtubers you will see that they are right when they talk about black men leaving them to be with a gori once they find success and i dont think they are wrong. I have been reading alot about this topic regarding poc but i feel like a lot of people are oblivious to it.

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

If you watch black female youtubers you will see that they are right when they talk about black men leaving them to be with a gori once they find success and i dont think they are wrong. I have been reading alot about this topic regarding poc but i feel like a lot of people are oblivious to it.

This is quite a big topic in my opinion. Lots of history involved. Might also be inferiority complexes. Also the male equivalent of perceived hypergamy? It's complex, and different subsections of poc have different histories/relationships with goray.  

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

Many romanians are gypsies they don't look like western Europeans. Some look a lot like some pendu Panjabis. 

I was food shopping yesterday and there was this (best word I can use) Chavvy Indian-looking lady in Tesco with what looked like her schoolkid daughter. Lady looked very Gujarati to me, but I was suspecting Gypsy as Indians generally don't carry themselves that way 

Came across her again later and she was with a friend or sister who looked less desi but they were speaking what sounded eastern european. 

But some of them can definitely pass for Punjabi, which might be where they came from (another topic for another day). 

@dallysingh101 - you would know this better than me. How many of the desperate and non-desperate 'freshies' who marry  E European women marry these gypsy types ?