Do these beauty contests degrade women?

shastarSingh

5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I believe there's a difference between wanting the best for your own people by prioritising their interests, and at the other end of the spectrum rounding up everyone who isn't your kind, and standing them up infront of a firing squad. For some reason, modern society has been conditioned into thinking that the former is EXACTLY the same as the latter, and I think that's so laughable.

Everyone should prioritise their own interests; I literally do not think there's anything wrong with white people feeling concerned about their decreasing numbers and migration from foreign nations. It's kind of the same way we feel about Biharis and UPs and Hindus increasing in our own Punjab. However white people have fringe elements where they aren't as docile and are prone to attack people. These fringe elements are going to become more and more mainstream in the coming years as more and more whites realise their fate, mark my words.

3 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

If East Asians barely attack anyone; their racism impacts nobody. If whites are actually using racism to justify attacking people; then their racism holds actual weight in the world. By physical violence, it is safer to be a black person in Japan, Korea, and China, then it is to be an Indian in America, UK, and Canada. 

I agree. I mean, for overt racism East Asians will never let you marry their own or hire you but they will bend over backwards for whitey for brownie points. East Asians are very racist towards us desi people. They are also very white worshipping especially their women. Same with Latinas. White people are closet racists, sure, but they aren't as vindictive and tbh I have met many kind white people who seem naive and oblivious. Also, black people are the most physically violent. I literally fear being in ghetto areas with them. And I would be worried about turbanned grandfathers or dads walking around in areas full of poor ghetto whites or blacks (mostly blacks though). 

1 hour ago, Jassu said:

A lot of white men have hugeeee egos they say sh!t like ' I can get any woman I want' lol, they know they can get any race easily because a lot of races are literally white worshippers. You see ugly af white men with fit ethnic women. It's disgusting. I don't associate with East Asian and Latin women or else you start thinking about them and trying to make your babies whiter. It is also sad you don't like a man for his personality and how he makes you feel but for his nationality and skin colour. I feel like throwing up

A lot of women have ego so big that they can't even see it, they don't think they have one, and they're usually the ones that like to talk about male egos. 

What'd you get out of online dating that white dude? You feel validated? Like you could get anyone you want?

Change your footer and just put up the for sale sign already. 

Dhadris katha on this subject was cringeworthy.

Look at how this Muslim participant at the same event did not bow down to wear a bikini while our Sikh girl was showing off her body on a stage knowing her Sardar father and family would be seeing the visuals. Sharam dharam ke deyra door, Nanak koorh reha bharpoor.

5 minutes ago, SikhKosh said:

Dhadris katha on this subject was cringeworthy.

Look at how this Muslim participant at the same event kept her standards high while our own Sikh girl was wearing bikinis.

First of all, in Islamic law it is OBLIGATORY for females to wear a hijab. Remember that. So, lol, she is already 'breaking' the tenets of Islam anyway.

Atleast she is not showing her body off in a bikini. I am not saying she stayed true to her deen or Islamic values because she is not even allowed to show her face or curvatures to strangers according to Sharia. BUT being from a Muslim background, she still had some decency and guts to withstand the pressure of having to wear a bikini just to win some title. Our Harnaaz and even most Sikh participants in Hindi TV shows end up being pressurised and fall to peer pressure. I remember years ago a Sikh girl participating in a Hindi singing show cut her hair after being pressurized. Sikh girls who go to Mumbai start dating Hindus (Shehnaz and so on). They have no standards and even the likes of Neeru Bajwa played small sl#tty roles in Bollywood movies. Very few girls from a Sikh background have shown high moral ground in this industry, unlike Muslim women. Not all but quite a few have stood their ground and withstood the pressure. How often would you hear a Sikh girl leaving her flourishing career in Bollywood to pursue Sikhi? We've got Muslim examples right there like Sana Khan and Zaira Wasim.

Just now, Jassu said:

Any woman OR man who is participating in these beauty contests anyway is just doing it for clout. What about Miss Turkey or Miss Morocco lol. They're also Islamic countries yet they wore bikinis, 

But we've got one example right there who did not despite being on an international platform. I know that many Muslim girls like to take it up somewhere else to remain virgins or get it restitched. The issue here is not to discuss their weakness but to point out that despite having a flawed faith they can produce such people, why can't we having the perfect Nirmal Panth ?

Why couldn't a Sikh girl have the decency to not expose, if she was so hell bent on winning this title. In fact, most Sikh girls in media are the biggest exposers nowadays.
Anyhow, Harnaaz is not pretty or attractive, does definitely not deserve the title.

Just now, SikhKosh said:

But we've got one example right there who did not despite being on an international platform. I know that many Muslim girls like to take it up somewhere else to remain virgins or get it restitched. The issue here is not to discuss their weakness but to point out that despite having a flawed faith they can produce such people, why can't we having the perfect Nirmal Panth ?

Why couldn't a Sikh girl have the decency to not expose, if she was so hell bent on winning this title. In fact, most Sikh girls in media are the biggest exposers nowadays.
Anyhow, Harnaaz is not pretty or attractive, does definitely not deserve the title.

That's because these winners only get 'famous' or 'well-known' in their own country of origin; she knew she would get more clout if she kept covered up in Bahrain. Harnaaz probs knew deep down the backlash of her wearing a bikini wouldn't be as fruitful as winning, so that's why we have Sikh girls doing these kartootiyan because our religion is weak right now and not strict. We have too many liberal types.