Do these beauty contests degrade women?

shastarSingh

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/outlook-spotlight-live-with-courage-and-bravery-to-the-highest-levels-of-righteousness-says-pretty-kaur-d-first-sikh-crowned-from-/407020

Live With Courage And Bravery To The Highest Levels Of Righteousness Says Pretty Kaur D, First Sikh Crowned From Usa (City Of Los Angeles) For Mrs. India Usa

In other words, this lady has brought laurels not only to the Punjabi community but to every Indian living overseas as well as in India.

Live With Courage And Bravery To The Highest Levels Of Righteousness Says Pretty Kaur D, First Sikh Crowned From Usa (City Of Los Angeles) For Mrs. India Usa

Pretty Kaur D

Published: 27 Dec 2021, Updated: 27 Dec 2021 8:30 pm

The sacred hymn by Guru Gobind Singh Ji, ‘’Deh Shiva bar mohe ihai

shubh karman te kabhun na taron
Na doron ar syon jab jaye laron
nischay kar apni jeet karon
Ar sikh hon apne hi man ko
ih laalach hon gun to ucharon
Jab aav ki audh nidaan bane
at hi ran main tab joojh maron” is the tenet that Pretty Kaur D, first Sikh to be crowned from Los Angeles as Mrs. India USA 2019-2021 abides by. In other words, this lady has brought laurels not only to the Punjabi community but to every Indian living overseas as well as in India.

Hailing from Bhilai (Madhya Pradesh) a small town in India, the journey for this multifaceted personality was full of challenges which she accepted and excelled in every field she worked in.

A graduate in Mass Communication &Advertising and a post graduate in Fashion Design and Merchandising in addition to being a licensed Cosmetician, Pretty Kaur D is indeed a woman of many talents. She has undoubtedly made a mark in all the above fields. However, despite all these achievements Pretty Kaur D is a grounded human being who believes in 3 Cs i.e “Compassion, Creativity and Commitment”.

While giving an insight into her journey, Pretty Kaur D accredits her parents for her inherited talents and her resolve to achieve her dreams. “My father S. Kulwant Singh is a very creative person who has bagged several national awards and my mother was the force behind me who motivated to participate in beauty pageants and I worked towards fulfilling her dreams. It all started with me winning the title of Ms. Steel City in 2003, thereafter I went on to win of the crown of one of the most prestigious beauty pageants Mrs. India USA 2019-2021,” shares Pretty Kaur D.

Maintaining a balance in personal and professional life is very significant and especially for women irrespective of the country of origin feels Pretty Kaur D. But Pretty Kaur D’s commitment to her professional career has added to her strength at personal front as right from cooking for her children and family to taking care of their every need, she has done every chore with utmost devotion.

Being a firm believer in community service Pretty Kaur D feels, "There is nothing more satiating than the selfless service carried out for the needy and helpless.”

Most importantly, Pretty Kaur D is the co-founder of California Sikhs, a non profit organisation and the agenda for this organisation is to create awareness about the Sikhs in USA and create a platform for Sikh Youth to feel more confident about their SWAROOP. community.

From Bhilai to London and then to US, the journey of life was an amalgamation of dreams, deviations, passion and success for Pretty Kaur D.

Presently, a noted Fashion Consultant and a Style Curator this versatile personality takes pride in sharing her achievements, the biggest one being a special invitee to New York Fashion Week and Style Week in 2016. She has also worked as a stylist with various celebrities from Hollywood as well as Bollywood. Recently, she has launched her vegan beauty product line and label line with the name of Pretty Kaur D. “Without the blessings, motivation of my parents, siblings, in-laws and support of my husband and children, I wouldn’t have been where I am today. I am thankful to the almighty for having blessed me with everything and I will carry on with my good work with the righteousness and truthfulness, the two principles that have been my pillars of strength throughout,” shares Pretty Kaur D.

Not just women, but males also

https://shirtlessbollywoodmen.blogspot.com/2020/01/indian-model-in-us-sukhdeep-mann.html

Indian Model in the US: Sukhdeep Mann

One of the hottest Indian male models based in the US - shot by Rick Day - Sukhdeep Mann. The hottest Punjabi model we've seen in ages.

Also, we've heard no updates on this hottie in aaaaaaaaaaages. Any news? Is he still modeling?

Only hot Indian men at https://shirtlessbollywoodmen.blogspot.com/

479452_411592452208901_221407959_o.jpg

Posted by Ash at 11:29 

On 12/17/2021 at 4:32 PM, proudkaur21 said:

muslim women are always true to their ideals.

lol, you will be surprised to see many aren't. And then there's also the ones who have become ex muslims, I sometimes see how much these people expose islam on the ex muslims reddit forum.

On 12/17/2021 at 4:42 PM, shastarSingh said:

They haven't become besharam like some of our Punjabis have.

this is true, although you will see money talks and some have changed their spots.

3 hours ago, Premi5 said:

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/outlook-spotlight-live-with-courage-and-bravery-to-the-highest-levels-of-righteousness-says-pretty-kaur-d-first-sikh-crowned-from-/407020

In other words, this lady has brought laurels not only to the Punjabi community but to every Indian living overseas as well as in India.

Pretty Kaur D

Published: 27 Dec 2021, Updated: 27 Dec 2021 8:30 pm

The sacred hymn by Guru Gobind Singh Ji, ‘’Deh Shiva bar mohe ihai

shubh karman te kabhun na taron
Na doron ar syon jab jaye laron
nischay kar apni jeet karon
Ar sikh hon apne hi man ko
ih laalach hon gun to ucharon
Jab aav ki audh nidaan bane
at hi ran main tab joojh maron” is the tenet that Pretty Kaur D, first Sikh to be crowned from Los Angeles as Mrs. India USA 2019-2021 abides by. In other words, this lady has brought laurels not only to the Punjabi community but to every Indian living overseas as well as in India.

has anyone watched the contest? Did they have any degrading rounds where they have to expose their bodies? I hope not, not for someone who is speaking bani.

3 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Not just women, but males also

https://shirtlessbollywoodmen.blogspot.com/2020/01/indian-model-in-us-sukhdeep-mann.html

Indian Model in the US: Sukhdeep Mann

One of the hottest Indian male models based in the US - shot by Rick Day - Sukhdeep Mann. The hottest Punjabi model we've seen in ages.

Also, we've heard no updates on this hottie in aaaaaaaaaaages. Any news? Is he still modeling?

Only hot Indian men at https://shirtlessbollywoodmen.blogspot.com/

479452_411592452208901_221407959_o.jpg

Posted by Ash at 11:29 

At least he is called Indian, and not associated with sikhs or the Singh name. he can easily just pass off as some random indian except the name is punjabi, which of course someone intelligent enough might be able to link to sikhs.

1 hour ago, justasking said:

Only way for SIkhi to handle these ppl is that we have to shame them and we also have to call them non Sikhs for doing these things

one way is to release more singles like :

LAHU DI AWAAZ (Official Video) Simiran Kaur Dhadli | Nixon | Honey Virk | New Punjabi Songs 2021 - YouTube

it took me a while to find this video, when I type in the singers name Simiran Kaur Dhadli, her new songs come up but that one doesn't show. had to do some searching. People have already forgot about it!

8 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Lol that is so funny. Not always. They will just get killed or disowned or whatever if they try to act any different.

The image of Muslim females on this forum is far too "innocent". Many Muslimahs these days engage in haram activities behind their families backs, even when wearing a Hijab. These are quickly swept under the carpet by their communities. 

Honestly think about it: how many Muslim women are Muslim because they truly want to be. Do they even fully comprehend Islamic teachings?

clearly, not. 

When you’re forced and raised a certain way, you don’t even have the authority to question anything and think different. At least our proper Sikh girls are Sikh because they want to be and idealise Sikhi. These ‘Muslim’ women don’t even know anything about their own religion they are supposedly ‘proud’ about (or do they not have any other option)?

unless men on here think women should just be retarded and follow whatever just because. which is probably what they think, lol.

3 minutes ago, 5aaban said:

The image of Muslim females on this forum is far too "innocent". Many Muslimahs these days engage in haram activities behind their families backs, even when wearing a Hijab. These are quickly swept under the carpet by their communities. 

Yes. I know several that would fling their hijab off as soon as they got to school and put it back on before entering their family’s car. lol. Plenty have premarital sex. My Dutch friend was telling me that in the Netherlands that is common for Muslimas to ask white guys to only have an*l sex with them which is disgusting. (So they can stay a virgin). He said it is VERY common. Also I literally see muslimas wearing 20 kg of makeup. They wear more makeup than our Punjabi girls. & wear tight clothes with a hijab on. Like, lmao. This forum literally praises them for no reason.

37 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Yes. I know several that would fling their hijab off as soon as they got to school and put it back on before entering their family’s car. lol. Plenty have premarital sex. My Dutch friend was telling me that in the Netherlands that is common for Muslimas to ask white guys to only have an*l sex with them which is disgusting. (So they can stay a virgin). He said it is VERY common. Also I literally see muslimas wearing 20 kg of makeup. They wear more makeup than our Punjabi girls. & wear tight clothes with a hijab on. Like, lmao. This forum literally praises them for no reason.

That's all true. I have known some Muslimahs who took off the Hijab in absence of their families. They wore very revealing clothing on their private social media accounts as well. I'm not aware of any Sikh girls in real life who would dare to wear clothing like that and take photos. 

7 minutes ago, 5aaban said:

That's all true. I have known some Muslimahs who took off the Hijab in absence of their families. They wore very revealing clothing on their private social media accounts as well. I'm not aware of any Sikh girls in real life who would dare to wear clothing like that and take photos. 

I used to have two Muslim girlfriends. For the record they both wore hijabs and they took me to a shisha lounge or whatever it’s called (the hookah thingy) and they smoked and I just had an iced coffee. I swear to God if these girls weren’t forced/killed/or literally shipped to the Middle East and came back pregnant with Mohammed as their husband they would be waaaaaaaay worse and brazen than Sikh girls for real lol.