If you are married has your view on the opposite gender changed m

Guest Guest Incel

10 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

@dallysingh101 and I have sworn off women. The difference is obvious. Nice try though. 

I wouldn't go that far mate. 

But I can tell a hoe from a million miles off now. I know women and their thinking better than ever now. What's weird is that I get attention off broads now more than I've ever before. Strange.

I had to go to a bar for a birthday party of an old pal a few months ago (I hadn't been in years). I had to pass through. It was weird to be out like that after the prolonged lock down. A lot of broads hitting on a brother. It was weird though, because I'm pretty sure some of them were married......one married couple were even trying it on.......eeew    

Women are more thirsty than ever. 

That's what people are dealing with now. 

8 hours ago, Jassu said:

I am new to Sikhi. I downloaded a lot of apps. I can read Gurmukhi but I can’t read it fast. I can speak/understand Punjabi really well. I will properly try to comprehend Gurbani but some vocabulary is hard for me. But trust me you’re not making Sikhs look good at all. We don’t need people like you.

And you're some sort of role model are you? ha ha ha!

You talk shyte, you're probably just getting into it now because you want to rope some bloke in. 

So what made you get into Sikhi then...

We are all Humans, you cannot distinguish Morals and overall character based on gender, we are the Same, equal and just humans- Gods kids. Sure there can be subtle differences but morality is exclusive to no gender. 

I am not married, but as a Punjabi woman, have many many other Punjabi women around me who have been treated like slaves, dirt, punching bags for men, their insecurities and their crap*. Women who have been beaten, treated like they are worthless, cheated on repeatedly, slandered by their own husbands, even raped.

I'm sure some men can be treated badly too, but this is mainly what I have observed to an alarming degree. The issue is badly out of hand and needs to be addressed, but when it is, is almost always brushed under the carpet, or spinless, unintelligent men start saying that women treat men badly too, blah blah. 

That's not the point here, the point i'm making is that there is a Huge issue of Punjabi women being abused which needs to be addressed widely and people need to start helping to change the hush hush, highly sexist culture of it being covered up and continuing. I myself have been beaten and abused by a male family member who got away with it and the injustices I see every day are awful. No doubt, many sexist men will come forward on here talking their crap, trying to take attention away from the issue here as many have before, I dont want to hear it and don't have time for it.

I want to hear ideas of how these issues can be addressed and how to help these women who suffer in silence. Older women are still suffering, children are also being affected. It's a really sad state of affairs.