Guru ka baaz!

shastarSingh

42 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Nice points!

McDonald's and KFC is terrible.

There is another dimension to hunting animals.

Western Sikhs haven't experienced hunger and poverty.

I live in punjab but hv my agricultural farm in UP near Nepal border. There is a lot of forest area there.

Poor Hindus and Muslims there struggle for 2 meals a day. Muslims do hunting to provide adequate food for their family.

Even vegetarian Hindus hv started to hunt and their kids get good food and are healthier and stronger.

Its easy for vegetarian Sikhs to sit in a comfortable house and talk about vegetarianism.

Real world is different. Hunger is still a big issue for millions and millions of people.

Just to add 1 more thing.

In the area around my farm,Punjabis of which many are vegetarian are quite prosperous and hv electric wire fence or sharp wire fence around their farm to stop animals from spoiling their crop.

This wire hurts many animals.

So vegetarians being compassionate to animals is a myth.

Vegetarian farmers do so much spray on their crop and kill not only pests but billions of Non harmful organisms.

If vegetarian farmers are given freedom, they will cut whatever forest they see and increase their agricultural land and become big sardaars.

Cutting a forest results in death of millions of organisms and animals and for many animals it's a terrible death.

36 minutes ago, Jassu said:

This whole thread is weird

This is the problem with vegetarian Sikhs of today.

If you show them some evidence that meat was touched or even eaten by Singhs in the past, they will totally ignore it and even try to do some insult of the person showing evidence.

With such an attitude for fellow Sikhs, no doubt we might physically attack each other in future.

I see it coming.

I hv been told by a Singh of a jatha that they are secretly storing weapons for a future clash with another samparda.

10 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

@shastarSinghjee, if more Sikhs in Panjab were even half as intelligent or knowledgable about Sikhi, Itihaas and current affairs, Sikhs would be in much better position politically and for the future

You should become a prachaarik....

You could help the 'lost' jatts as well, who have gone away from Sikhi

Yea i could become sant baba shastar singh ji 108 Ludhiane vale.

May be nri Sikhs like you could gift me some nice big cars and a couple of foreign tours an year.

*Jokes*

https://www.historicalgurudwaras.com/GurudwaraDetail.aspx?gid=8291

GURUDWARA SHRI CHARAN KAMAL SAHIB is situated in Village Naraina, Teh Dudu, Distt Jaipur, Rajasthan.

SHRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI came here while travelling from Talwandi Sabo to Nanded Sahib. GURU SAHIB came here via Sirsa, Nohar, Sahwa etc.

At the request of Mahant Jait Ram Ji of GURU SAHIB Dadu Samparda, he came here with the Sangat and stayed for 13 days. GURU SAHIB bowed his bow to Dadu's mausoleum. Along with GURU SAHIB, the Sikhs inquired about the fact that according to Gurmat it was not allowed to bow down in front of any Samadh and punished GURU SAHIB for this mistake.

GURU SAHIB gladly accepted the Hukam of the Khalsa and by praised that the Khalsa has fulfilled its duty according to Gurmat and has succeeded in this test. Apart from this, GURU SAHIB created a miracle that his falcon keeping in mind the sentiments of Mahant Jait Ram ji accepted bajra food.