Stereotypes about Sikh women.

Jassu

3 hours ago, Jassu said:

Wow, shame on you for saying you have played with a lot of women in your jawani. Yet you say there are Punjabi women who are slags and bimbos. How about you look in the mirror first. If you want Punjabi women to stay pure you should also be pure yourself instead of tarnishing their image online. Of course you are single, you are really bitter. Try to have some empathy btw. The Dutch guy said he admires I’ve never been in a relationship before and that he wants to help me go to uni in the Netherlands and help me be successful. Maybe you should practice kindness to women in your life then you can find a loyal one. If you can still apparently get it up then you should find a good bibi in her 30s to get married to. But you won’t because you’re bitter. 

I think this forum is heavily dominated by old or middle aged males who put down Sikh women every chance they get.  

31 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Wow, shame on you for saying you have played with a lot of women in your jawani.

I never said that. I've known a few women, I was never what you're suggesting. And I've never 'played' with anyone I've been with. Another thing, not all women you get to know are angels either, but some of them are.

Seriously, I'm not remotely bitter. I'm cool. Learning to accept myself has been the greatest thing that Sikhi's helped me with, without having to validate myself through any other people. You'll have your journey too. Like me, you may find that some of the things that effect you (sometimes quite profoundly) weren't ever in your power. I hope you deal with it well. At least you were born with some Sikh connection, getting deeper into it can help you through tough times, that some of us cannot avoid (no silver spoon). I may be sceptical as f**k, but that's helped me survive, and I can see some people don't.

Truth is I feel like I'm getting close to something I never experienced before, a sense of self-acceptance and peace and a lack of confusion which I think was around quite a bit when younger (just because I didn't know all these things I was dealing with, or had to deal with). I'm not fussed or panicked about getting married now, but thanks for the advice. And bear in mind, now that I've told you a little about my background, a lot of what I try and warn you about is based on real life things I've witnessed. So worry about yourself for reasons I've told you before. You've got everything ahead of you. So many girls have fallen because they were gullible or arrogant, so be smart, sharp and shrewd. It don't seem like you're in much of a different situation to what I was in when I was younger. 

2 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Literally stop attacking everyone who is new. What she said is normal, it’s true there are a lot of bitter old men on here who just talk about how women are slags or immoral or whatever. You keep attacking everyone for no reason, you’re very insecure (perhaps about your faith in Sikhi)? Maybe you should practice what you preach.

No. Be respectful. Come correct with Gurmat or gtfo. End of. 

I'm here to neither denegrate females nor perpetuate their myths. 

6 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I never said that. I've known a few women, I was never what you're suggesting. And I've never 'played' with anyone I've been with. Another thing, not all women you get to know are angels either, but some of them are.

Seriously, I'm not remotely bitter. I'm cool. Learning to accept myself has been the greatest thing that Sikhi's helped me with, without having to validate myself through any other people. You'll have your journey too. Like me, you may find that some of the things that effect you (sometimes quite profoundly) weren't ever in your power. I hope you deal with it well. At least you were born with some Sikh connection, getting deeper into it can help you through tough times, that some of us cannot avoid (no silver spoon). I may be sceptical as f**k, but that's helped me survive, and I can see some people don't.

Truth is I feel like I'm getting close to something I never experienced before, a sense of self-acceptance and peace and a lack of confusion which I think was around quite a bit when younger (just because I didn't know all these things I was dealing with, or had to deal with). I'm not fussed or panicked about getting married now, but thanks for the advice. And bear in mind, now that I've told you a little about my background, a lot of what I try and warn you about is based on real life things I've witnessed. So worry about yourself for reasons I've told you before. You've got everything ahead of you. So many girls have fallen because they were gullible or arrogant, so be smart, sharp and shrewd. It don't seem like you're in much of a different situation to what I was in when I was younger. 

Honestly take my advice and get married. You seem like you would raise your children decently. And also we won’t have to read as many of your novels anymore 

2 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Honestly take my advice and get married. You seem like you would raise your children decently. And also we won’t have to read as many of your novels anymore 

I didn't think anyone asked for your advice, honest for once or not, the forum is for posting. Don't shame content creators. And if you want to get with my boy go about it the right way. I already told you have it arranged.