Boar's blood in amrit to test Muslim converts

shastarSingh

Just now, shastarSingh said:

Goddess Kaali also drinks blood.

She is a ferocious war goddess.

I know she is not God and is way below God but still she is part of God's creation and is a ferocious warrior.

Dasmesh Pita says in bhagauti astotar that Kaali devi does namaskar to a brave Singh warrior.

Bhai ji, it might also just be simply down to the legacy of getting nutrition at a time when they were scarce?  

Just now, Redoptics said:

If you eat animal meat, it doesn't matter which one you eat, the Hindu does eat cow because of their mil? But will eat goat, Muslim will not eat pig, but will eat chicken who eat crap and are injected with all kinds of stuff to make them bigger and don't get me started on the chicken coop lol

The point is you shouldn't eat meat full stop, or if you do don't bicker on what type.

Right. Our concern should be none or Jhatka. 

7 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Keeps them from taking Amrit. 

Logically, it would be likely that informants would be trying to infiltrate for rewards. I think it says a lot about the openness of the Khalsa that they even allowed certain people to convert given the circumstances.  Even if they put in extra precautionary measures.