sikhs have no ingroup loyalty

proudkaur21

6 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I've been listening to a substantial amount of this. It's really centering. For me anyway. A lot of peace, or perspective, in hearing the truth about psycopathy and narcicissm from an ultra. 

Even most narcissits are not this aware of what it is because they aren't self aware greater or ultra narcissists. 

Oh and everyone has narcissistic traits, so you're learning about yourself as well as normal, narcissistic, and narcissists as well as empaths. Who despite being a polar opposite have certain traits in common, especially under duress. 

Sikhi moves one, if embraced truly, in the opposite direction. I feel understanding this is critical for everyone. This dude is a pretty unique resource. 

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

This guy knew him personally, look at what he says about him? 

Wasn't he the one who oversaw the mass killing 80s 90 and enbaled it all under his watch gave green light?

Read while ago he said 'Sikhs don't wait law and order and take matters own hand and get themselves in trouble..

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

Oh and everyone has narcissistic traits, so you're learning about yourself as well as normal, narcissistic, and narcissists as well as empaths. Who despite being a polar opposite have certain traits in common, especially under duress. 

Sikhi moves one, if embraced truly, in the opposite direction. I feel understanding this is critical for everyone. This dude is a pretty unique resource. 

Thing is, from what I see from studying narcissists in the family, they don't seem to have any capacity for abstract thought, and think things like identity are a hindrance. They don't seem neurobiologically capable of comprehending compassion and empathy? 

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Thing is, from what I see from studying narcissists in the family, they don't seem to have any capacity for abstract thought, and think things like identity are a hindrance. They don't seem neurobiologically capable of comprehending compassion and empathy? 

Correct. Zero empathy. Real empathy. Not imitated in a real narcissist. Some people can be very narcissistic but not technically a narcissist, which is a form of socio or psycopathy. 

There is a great number of schools and cadre of narcissist though. So it manifests in all sorts of people. 

4 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Wasn't he the one who oversaw the mass killing 80s 90 and enbaled it all under his watch gave green light?

Read while ago he said 'Sikhs don't wait law and order and take matters own hand and get themselves in trouble..

He's claiming otherwise here. Maybe trying to throw Gill under the bus, whilst protecting his own reputation?

But the fact remains (as you alluded to earlier), we have plenty of potential KPS Gills just waiting for the right opportunity to do their thing. 

Gills actions were centred around his understanding of jut caste/culture though. He even says as much in his biography. He saw it all as a competition of who can be the most badass jut by the looks of it, with him coming on top. He's probably screaming now. 

I think this is all a clear warning against caste identity?