Sikhs standing with the Canada Truck Convoy - Thoughts?

Kau89r8

26 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Long ago I read somewhere that singhs during that time supported the goras because they hated the thought of having to join india and Hindus. It was like 2 years ago someone posted pages from a book that sikhs from the punjab didnt like the other indians.

It would be more accurate to say Indians don't like Sikhs. Some Sikhs have become aware of this it seems to me. 

3 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

A bit vague. Can you elaborate?

If they can freeze the assets and the donations of the current protesting parties, they can do the same to another cause that next time isn't something you disagree with. They set precedents. If all you see currently is what's at the end of your nose, you deserve everything coming your way.

That's why I wasn't very pleased with the deportation / citizenship stripping introduced in the UK a few years ago, because I knew eventually they'd switch from Muslims to groups like Sikhs.

3 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

If they can freeze the assets and the donations of the current protesting parties, they can do the same to another cause that next time isn't something you disagree with. They set precedents. If all you see currently is what's at the end of your nose, you deserve everything coming your way.

That's why I wasn't very pleased with the deportation / citizenship stripping introduced in the UK a few years ago, because I knew eventually they'd switch from Muslims to groups like Sikhs.

Thing is, from my perspective, is that this was something a helluva lot of original elders here warned about, it just took a while longer than thought to manifest. 

Assimilate or f**k off is no new thing here. They are just making it formal and legislating for it. 

5 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Easy access to passport for apne munde in India yrs ago was getting polish girl...

New generation of punjabi/polish comming soon lol

That being said they dont hate their blokes ...they used white man here, have kid go back to poland and lifestyle paid...i can name you many where i used to work in retail they pretty so easy to win over the managers store managers 

Some eastern European women are very fascinated with 'Indian' culture and envy the perceived strong family networks. I was shocked to learn so many watch bollywood movies?!?!?

A few years ago, when I was living elsewhere I noticed a fair few desi apnay with e. european women. So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised at the rise of mixed race kids from this. 

Polish people are a mixed bunch, some of them are practically nazis in outlook, whilst some of them do not remotely have that white master race complex other (mostly western european) whites do. 

I have a young half-Polish nephew, who I haven't seen in a while. The kids actually a genius. Abnormally intelligent for his age.  

9 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

The left hindus in liberals are just as bad 

Yup, I know a lot of them, on the outside they're all progressive when it comes to basically everything, they might have their opinions on modhi, but when it comes to sikhs, they're all indira worshippers. They usually don't show that side of them.