How can sikhs forget this?

proudkaur21

10 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

They are used as token by these hindutva types to show how sikhs love them.

For every one rare panthic person there are 100s kps gill

idk if this doesn't wake up Sikhs in India, after Deep murdered, then its lost cause..

i wont bother with wanting Khalistan, and past will be the past chapter, because Sikhs in India need to wake the F UP..esp those in army...there is only so much we can do here and whats point if they dont care 

Just now, Kau89r8 said:

For every one rare panthic person there are 100s kps gill

idk if this doesn't wake up Sikhs in India, after Deep murdered, then its lost cause..

He has an organization called waris punjab de. I think we need to do something in the next 5 years otherwise we are done for. Punjab will be ours not anyone else's I dont care.if mann sahib wins a few seats atleast it will encourage us to strengthen different sikh organizations in Punjab in the comming years for the next elections. 

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

He has an organization called waris punjab de. I think we need to do something in the next 5 years otherwise we are done for. Punjab will be ours not anyone else's I dont care.if mann sahib wins a few seats atleast it will encourage us to strengthen different sikh organizations in Punjab in the comming years for the next elections. 

Tiny wins, loses are huge...but ya lets see if Maan win seats

16 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

What happened to that reena rai? I think she is involved and will probably be starring in a bollywood movie in a few years as her reward.

idk its really interesting isn't it?

She went to usa the next day! Also they say she wasn't in the car too

He wasn't divorced? (my mum watched interviews with fam says he was still married) ..which is a confusing because they have posts about each other too 

Honey trapped probably