Telling a sikh that he will get a bodi

On 4/10/2022 at 11:43 AM, shastarSingh said:

There is a bhainchod akj bhappaa named micky who now lives in USA.

I didnt know him and he started coming to my place and became "friends" with me.

We had a difference of opinion on a rehit and he said that i will get a bodi like chanakya has a pony tail.

What does the Sangat think about it.

I was wearing a blue banaa and he said "bodi nikal juu".

You can definitely do with one! What a filthy mouthed munchkin! EDUCATE.

10 hours ago, CHaamCHrick said:

You can definitely do with one! What a filthy mouthed munchkin! EDUCATE.

Bhainchodiya, u telling a fellow sikh that he deserves a bodi

If u r a man and not a khusra, meet me and tell me on face that I deserve a bodi.

My phone 9988140210

Address :116-C Bhai Randhir Singh Nagar ludhiana punjab

On 4/10/2022 at 11:43 AM, shastarSingh said:

There is a bhainchod akj bhappaa named micky who now lives in USA.

I didnt know him and he started coming to my place and became "friends" with me.

We had a difference of opinion on a rehit and he said that i will get a bodi like chanakya has a pony tail.

What does the Sangat think about it.

I was wearing a blue banaa and he said "bodi nikal juu".

It must’ve been your foul mouth and foul conduct that forced it out of him. It couldn’t have been as simple as a ‘difference of opinion’, in my view. In fact, your foul mouth is an indelible stain on Guru Ji’s bana gifted to us pure and serious Gursikhs, such as me! No matter how many times you wash your ‘so called bana’ the stains fail to leave. Therefore, in my opinion, your friend should have said to have two instead of one, one on each side of your head roughly about 3.5 mm above your ears but in line with your foul mouth and foul conduct! Two ponytails instead of one to match your filthy repugnant mouth and actions!

2 minutes ago, CHaamCHrick said:

It must’ve been your foul mouth and foul conduct that forced it out of him. It couldn’t have been as simple as a ‘difference of opinion’, in my view. In fact, your foul mouth is an indelible stain on Guru Ji’s bana gifted to us pure and serious Gursikhs, such as me! No matter how many times you wash your ‘so called bana’ the stains fail to leave. Therefore, in my opinion, your friend should have said to have two instead of one, one on each side of head roughly about 2.5 mm above your ears but in line with your foul mouth and foul conduct! Two ponytails instead of one to match your filthy repugnant mouth and actions!

Ok I'm bad uncivilized nakli sikh.

You r gursikh.

If u r son of ur dad and not the neighbour, fix a place and say this bodi thing on my face.

Let the stronger man win!

14 minutes ago, CHaamCHrick said:

couldn’t have been as simple as a ‘difference of opinion’, in my view. In fact, your foul mouth is an indelible stain on

Ok bro

Here is the full story.

We were in the house of a very nice akj Singh, I think his name was Jagjit Singh in Amritsar Sahib.

I came into sikhi via Tapoban website and always tried to keep strong Sarbloh pehra. I ate from a bibi and came to know she wasn't bibeki and was a bit sad that I ate from a non bibeki's hand.

Here is what micky spoke

" there was a jatha Singh who used to listen to Akhand paatth Sahib in one sitting and today he has a bodi on his head, what are you (he was referring to me)"