Can PAU Ludhiana be made solar university?

1 hour ago, PuzzledToo said:

Whats the benefit of ashwagandha bro?

have you tried Arjuna or Brahmi?

I used Mentat by Himalaya before and its main ingredients was Ashwagandha and Brahmi,supposed to help with mood and calmness. Didn't do jack sh!t for me.

It's recommended as an every day feel better herb. I just stick to Naam, Water and Sukha bro. Moderate food and some peaceful sleep. Work hard. I just bought a cold press juicer and I do want to get those herbal vitamins still instead of these shitty gummies I have at the moment. 

2 hours ago, PuzzledToo said:

Whats the benefit of ashwagandha bro?

Main one is boosting testosterone. For some reason, medical professionals are very hesitant in prescribing males with testosterone boosters via injections (probably afraid of men growing a pair and burning down this corrupt world, lol), so it's best to go natural.

Not possible I have studied in pau and the veterinary college attached to it GADVASU. If you ever want your kids to see how punjab really is not what is said in LaLa-land. Send them to PAU and GADVASU. The whole administration is corrupt and the few good professors are intimidated by the vc’s deans and other corrupt officials. All the staff is eating money meant for the college, facilities are from the 1960’s, NRI students are seen as cash cows and harrassed. Students have no right can’t even make a union. LOL and its seen as something like punjabs premier university. The staff can fail a student just if they dont like them they dont follow any of the rules or regulations. So when it comes to Solar Panels would it be a good idea-yes, but would it ever happen-no. Money meant to buy it would be eaten by administration and if someone donated solar panels  then they would be put on there facebook page as an accomplishment then sold off once everyone forgets. 

4 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

I hv had shaheedi degh many times and had small amount of afeem once. Would love to try Kratom once too.

Why have you had shaheedi degh? Are you in Ukraine fighting against Putin’s war hence  with life threatening injuries? Are you wounded?  Are you in desperate pain which can’t be controlled by modern day medicines for pain relief? If not, what are you? Are you a junkie, always high on narcotics, spouting deliriously obnoxious utterances as in your other thread on this forum? You ought to be ashamed of your immature juvenile swaggerings overflowing  with vulgarities while fully aware that our youth could well be on this forum reading everything you utter while under the influence of shaheedi degh which is unnecessary for this day and age especially for your geriatric sedentary lifestyle! Grow up.

4 minutes ago, CHaamCHrick said:

Why have you had shaheedi degh? Are you in Ukraine fighting against Putin’s war hence  with life threatening injuries? Are you wounded?  Are you in desperate pain which can’t be controlled by modern day medicines for pain relief? If not, what are you? Are you a junkie, always high on narcotics, spouting deliriously obnoxious utterances as in your other thread on this forum? You ought to be ashamed of your overflowing  vulgarities full of immature juvenile swaggerings while fully aware of the fact that our youth could well be on this forum reading everything you utter while under the influence of shaheedi degh which is unnecessary for this day and age especially for your geriatric sedentary lifestyle! Grow up.

Thanks

I m a very bad person

A druggie lol

7 minutes ago, CHaamCHrick said:

Why have you had shaheedi degh? Are you in Ukraine fighting against Putin’s war hence  with life threatening injuries? Are you wounded?  Are you in desperate pain which can’t be controlled by modern day medicines for pain relief? If not, what are you? Are you a junkie, always high on narcotics, spouting deliriously obnoxious utterances as in your other thread on this forum? You ought to be ashamed of your overflowing  vulgarities full of immature juvenile swaggerings while fully aware of the fact that our youth could well be on this forum reading everything you utter while under the influence of shaheedi degh which is unnecessary for this day and age especially for your geriatric sedentary lifestyle! Grow up.

Bhang was distributed to the entire Sangat by the Guru's Degh Sevadars. Need to read your Ithias bro and ditch the reefer madness colonial vibes. 

How the giant holes ground into the floors..or various Sakhi...or the Bhangi Misal has missed the attention of the post colionized Quom really baffles me. 

Shoot a Degh Sevadar came back as a bear for being rude to a Gursikh and stingy with the Sukha. And was then outed by Sat Guru and released from that Janum. 

12 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Bhang was distributed to the entire Sangat by the Guru's Degh Sevadars. Need to read your Ithias bro and ditch the reefer madness colonial vibes. 

How the giant holes ground into the floors..or various Sakhi...or the Bhangi Misal has missed the attention of the post colionized Quom really baffles me. 

Shoot a Degh Sevadar came back as a bear for being rude to a Gursikh and stingy with the Sukha. And was then outed by Sat Guru and released from that Janum. 

You need to shut your gob! Is it any wonder western countries are overflowing to the brim with illegal, illiterate, good for nothing illegal immigrants from Punjab working on building sites with no professional qualifications to speak of in comparison to other immigrants from India? STOP PROMOTING DRUGS TO OUR YOUTH ON THIS FORUM.