Some Observations After Visiting Punjab for the First Time in Over a Decade

On 7/25/2023 at 10:44 PM, BhForce said:

So, basically, Pakistan/India with no Vitamin D?

Let me ask you something, since you seem to have some knowledge of the situation.

How do the Afghan Sikhs act towards non-Afghan Sikhs?

Me personally, I'd avoid Muslims and their shops if I could. But what about Afghan Sikhs? Even if (some of them) are selling drugs, are they fine to interact with otherwise?

I.e., you just say Fateh and transact your business? Are they friendly enough? (I know they would probably only fully open up with other Afghan Sikhs in the same business, but still.)

They are get that $$ quick to built what they have. They literally save Southall Hounslow etc. Gurudwara are filled with them Samagans etc. I love their unity them helping each other. They kept their identity. 'Jatt Sikhs' knife each other

Im jealous at their wives they lifestyle they have. Don't have to work taken care off lol

I always wandered tho how they were making a living with selling phones covers in those tiny stores lol... 

Gujjis are no better too. Most get $$ however they want at start then move elsewhere. Afghani Sikhs built a strong community 

On 7/26/2023 at 10:29 PM, ChardikalaUK said:

Afghan Sikhs are pleasant enough to deal with in their shops and some can be very friendly, but they're extremely business oriented. They will try their utmost to not let you leave their shop empty handed (non grocery stores). They still practice cousin marriages which I find disgusting and their children are not the most educated as they just focus on their parents business. 

I find them a bit odd in the sense they will play kirtan in their shops while selling alcohol and meat and their wives will cake themselves in makeup. 

Still I would much rather go to their shops rather than a sul's. 

Lool same observations but they gotta do their business right? Are they different to anyone else. 'Jatts do same but they stray away from Sikhs. Afghanis dont.

Every Afghani Sikh store i go to play paath /kirtan. Its good tho. Go to Sul they playing quran. So at least Afghanis are proud of their faith roots. 

Jealous at their wives though. No need to work worry about bills the Men take care of them.. treat them like queens 

3 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

They are get that $$ quick to built what they have. They literally save Southall Hounslow etc. Gurudwara are filled with them Samagans etc. I love their unity them helping each other. They kept their identity. 'Jatt Sikhs' knife each other

Im jealous at their wives they lifestyle they have. Don't have to work taken care off lol

I always wandered tho how they were making a living with selling phones covers in those tiny stores lol... 

Gujjis are no better too. Most get $$ however they want at start then move elsewhere. Afghani Sikhs built a strong community 

Yes exactly, how are they making so much money selling phone covers and women's suits. 

I don't think the previous Punjabi owners of their shops were as well off. 

I suspect they are up to some wrongdoings. https://chiswickherald.co.uk/organised-crime-group-with-hounslow-ringleader-dismantled-p17812-95.htm

I find them to be a halfway house between Punjabi Sikhs and Pakistani Muslims. Like Pakistanis they marry cousins and are also quite prominently involved in harassing/grooming girls, I have heard this from someone who works closely with the police. 

19 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Yes exactly, how are they making so much money selling phone covers and women's suits. 

I don't think the previous Punjabi owners of their shops were as well off. 

I suspect they are up to some wrongdoings. https://chiswickherald.co.uk/organised-crime-group-with-hounslow-ringleader-dismantled-p17812-95.htm

I find them to be a halfway house between Punjabi Sikhs and Pakistani Muslims. Like Pakistanis they marry cousins and are also quite prominently involved in harassing/grooming girls, I have heard this from someone who works closely with the police. 

They have afghani Gurudwara in Kingston upon Thames too.

They Panjabis 'Sikhs' in Canada are the equivalent to Pakistani Uk .. involved drugs gang wars 

I really admire their dedication to Sikhi paath waking up amrit vela. Im glad im not entering sul shops listening to Allah  or more so bahmans shop listening to hari om sorrynotsorry...lol however you my feel should support their businesses they give back to community

The women are nice looking wear cakes cakes makeup though but they are pretty men are not so much but nice guys though...they take care of their women

But yh always found odd how they're driving nice cars houses overtook punjabis 

Is it 1st cousins or distance cousins... ?  Was this normal between Panjabis Sikhs during Misl pre-partition ? Sikh men used to have more then one wives 

Alot of British born Afghanis Sikhs are married aged 18 19 20 i've noticed too..

NIhangs and Afghani Sikhs are only ones saved Sikhi 'jatts' Sikhs turned fuddu kaum..

On 7/28/2023 at 1:04 PM, ChardikalaUK said:

Bro, when the media says "people-smuggling" it doesn't necessarily mean brining over pubescent girls for sex brothels, like Muslims.

It may very well be nothing more than trying to get our people away from unsafe situations.

In fact, there was a truck or ship container that was full of Afghan Sikhs a decade or so back. If the media favors someone, they are called "refugees". If not, they are called trafficked.

If these Sikhs helped a few people out, what's the big deal? Angela Merkel (former German chancellor) invited a million Muslims to walk into Germany.